What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

I have far better thing to do. You could visit a Bata store and ask for that particular brand.. thats even better.

Thats not "far better" that just dodging on your claim. It was you made the claim that word is island; so time to prove it.

Otherwise picture already exposed the Awami intention.

Watch the picture carefully; first guy in the line ISLAM is written in his Sandal. Awami supporters used sandals to disgrace word ISLAM when Jamaat leaders were arrested in June 30, 2010. Picture published in Sheershanews.com

Courtesy: Sheershnews.com June 30th, 2010

Whether these guys are trying to disgrace Islam or not, the sandal doesn't say Islam, it says Island as pointed out by iadjani.

Near the toe area, there is a palm tree, found on a typical island.

Whether these guys are trying to disgrace Islam or not, the sandal doesn't say Islam, it says Island as pointed out by iadjani.

you cant help those you live in hated world .....

btw idune awami leage provide that sandals to people ???????

Idune and Al-Zakir must be Indian agents deployed here just to show other Bangladeshis in poor light.

--
Just my 2 cents.

Joi Conspiracy.

If you say it is 'Island' then its a good thing and I will take your for it though I hate to believe Iajdani's word.

Regardless the word but I stick to my original claim that these guys are pure Malaun minded murtid for the fact that they were showing this sandal to Aalim e din. Allahma Syeedi happen to be world renowned Mufassir e Quran yet munafiq like Iajdani wants to kill Aalim like him because he is antidote to secularism.
Iajdani said:
I dont know why they staging all those tribunal drama. BD people/entire world know those Jamatis are worst criminal of mankind in thousands of years. They should be put at the street corner for stoning and sandaling..
This is the face of Bangla munafiq desh that hate Aalim e din. Bloody scums of the earth.

Last edited:
^^^^

About the picture:

The M is not clear at all.How come some people are so sure its "Islam"?

Besides as both Iajdani and Akash57 pointed out there is a palm tree,which is clearly visible and is more related with Island.

Now the icing on the cake:

When I posted a picture of a BN SWAD member,Mr. Idune said I was doing tricks like Bdmilitary forum and pictures are not conclusive evidence.

Claim has been made by you in post # 10 and I am seeking proof for your claim. Provide reliable proof other than bdmil style speculation. Neither wiki (not any reliable source) nor patteren and color fiction your try to propagate here are any proof.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...gladesh-militarys-new-force-navy-swads-2.html

Now what am I seeing here?He is too certain that this word is indeed "Islam" where we can clearly see the letter "M" is not clearly visible.

Why the double standard?Something fishy, anyone?

Now let us expose Mr.idune's lies:

Photo10111.jpg

Photo10113.jpg

This goes on to show how people use religious sentiment to fulfill their political agenda. Totally pathetic.

What does Mr.Idune has to say about this? :rolleyes:

Man these guys will get that innocent kid killed..Imagine some lunatic reading Idunes comments and goes after that kid..:what:

^^Exactly.So what's the moral of the story?

People should check the source and verify it before jumping like a schizophrenic.

I guess we will not be reading from Idune for some time now. :whistle:

Now let us [SIZE="5
What does Mr.Idune has to say about this? :rolleyes:

This is what I said to Iajdani regarding dispute of this picture:

"Here is the easy solution - Why dont you take picture of your sandal as you claim and post it here."

I am glad you took that advice and published the picture. I will retract my earlier comments regarding interpretation of this picture only. But for overall Awami move to impose Hindu dominance I stand by it and news items published backs up the ground reality.

^^^
Son of pure murtid. No son of Muslim can disgrace Islam this way. Once again prove our claim that only murtids are supporter fo Awami kafir leauge.
will this result in war?, if so I'm defending my country. do you have to be Born in bangladesh to work for the Army?

will this result in war?, if so I'm defending my country. do you have to be Born in bangladesh to work for the Army?

You should rather concentrate on your studies...there is no war going on.

Just certain Political party underperformed in this time elections and its political worker/s are venting off their frustration on net and at the same time riling up religious sentiments to garner communal support for next time elections.

And don't be surprised ..coz this religion based politics and ingniting communal tensions for political gains also happens in India...more than you will expect.

So just beware of what ppl with clear political agenda write ...coz if you dig deeper ..you will find most of it is BS propaganda.

Last edited:
Next time care about posting. We should not run after any photo which has ambiguous meaning. I think no argument will work if the max BDmen will vote AL again. I think new generation has not that much concern about AL, even AL is bad. May be AL will win again if somehow AL can be succeed in its mission.

Next time care about posting. We should not run after any photo which has ambiguous meaning. I think no argument will work if the max BDmen will vote AL again. I think new generation has not that much concern about AL, even AL is bad. May be AL will win again if somehow AL can be succeed in its mission.

aha, go to the link, read and see pictures, sure new generation is enjoying love from Awami regime.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nment-works-indian-interest-bangladeshis.html

Skies BRO,

ND at the end of Island seemed more like M in that picture than its original word, didn't it? Idune Bhai, probably carried away a bit with frustration against AWAMY-Rapists but that one high-spirited mistake didn't under value other/related posts of his. The lesson from here should be AWAMY-MALAUNS are the sinful Haramzada in 85% Muslim's land that are trying to destroy Islam from our possession. Here is more proff..thanks

??????? ??? ???? ????????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? || The Daily Sangram

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom