What's new

Awesome: Iran Air Appoints A Female CEO

1. Airbus is not french, its european.

2. Why insult our products? No one forced you to buy. Do you actually know jow much work and effort was made from us? The A320 is sold like hot bread. If you order now, you wait years. We actually produced the Iranyair crafts outside the schedule to deliver as quick as possible. Im sure many iranians appreciate that and re not as hostile as you are

Mio caro amico italiano !!!

Lasciate che dicano tutto quello che vogliono, restano tranquilli e solo ridono a loro ...

Comunque vogliono spendere i loro soldi in altri paesi, ma non in quelli europei !!!

Sono felici quando spendiamo i nostri soldi in Iraq, Palestina, Siria e altri ...

E diventano triste, quando vogliamo aggiornare quello che abbiamo !!!

Saluto e buona notte.

Let me explain you something...

You have a conflict inside Iran. Thats ok. But Europe is not to blame. Solve that inside iran, without insult us.
hahhah good advice thanks, appreciated

I didn't insult Italy or Italians.

North African Muslims are being slaughtered by Frenchies. Every Iranian Rial that is going into their pockets is like an insult to my religion. Yet they haven't left their colonial habits.

hahhah good advice thanks, appreciated

I didn't insult Italy or Italians.

North African Muslims are being slaughtered by Frenchies. Every Iranian Rial that is going into their pockets is like an insult to my religion. Yet they haven't left their colonial habits.

I hope you also see those muslims as insult who murder civilians all over europe...

I hope you also see those muslims as insult who murder civilians all over europe...
I do.
But again the people that have trained and abused them for their political agenda are in Wash.D.C and Tel Aviv plus Riadh. The best partners at all
Let me explain it, that was a big plan , i mean open boundary policy ion EU for refugees , first to displace poor Syrian civilians and secondly to weaken EU. Americans always will keep EU as their colony, in this case by flowing ISIS terrorists among the innocent refugees, into Europe. We have a proverb, they hit two goals with one bullet. Weakened EU and defamed Muslims who are already dying by ISIS, Al-Nusra terrorists.

We have already paid much for those flying junks much more than they worth.

Those flying junks are by far the most modern, safest, and most efficient aircraft in Iran's entire aviation fleet.

And we got a discount for them, because we placed a large order.

Those flying junks are by far the most modern, safest, and most efficient aircraft in Iran's entire aviation fleet.
I know Amir. They are the best junk
Meanwhile i prefer Iranian junks, thgey are junk when you compare them with our nuclear capability which was dealt to receive these flying things. That's why i called them junks.
Iranian junks could fly, smaller and more economical benefits with them. However completely dismissed by Rouhani's team
http://www.isna.ir/news/92080805060/پرواز-نخستین-هواپیمای-150-نفره-ایرانی-در-سال-96
This project was basically led by AmirKabir university and thousands of scientists were working on it. Just like the scientists of nuclear and space program, they are jobless now, thanks to this government.

I know Amir. They are the best junk
Meanwhile i prefer Iranian junks, thgey are junk when you compare them with our nuclear capability which was dealt to receive these flying things. That's why i called them junks.
Iranian junks could fly, smaller and more economical benefits with them. However completely dismissed by Rouhani's team
http://www.isna.ir/news/92080805060/پرواز-نخستین-هواپیمای-150-نفره-ایرانی-در-سال-96
This project was basically led by AmirKabir university and thousands of scientists were working on it. Just like the scientists of nuclear and space program, they are jobless now, thanks to this government.
Ok you and your dear family can travel with that imaginary Iranian flying shit called IR-150 or whatever.unlike you, people care about their safety and comfort.

@ValerioAurelius
Dont mind this fool.this guy havent seen a plane in his life.we have recieved 1 A321 and 2 A330s and 4 ATR72-600s.

Ok you and your dear family can travel with that imaginary Iranian flying shit called IR-150 or whatever.unlike you, people care about their safety and comfort.

@ValerioAurelius
Dont mind this fool.this guy havent seen a plane in his life.we have recieved 1 A321 and 2 A330s and 4 ATR72-600s.
Are you a pilot that you know so much about airplanes?

@ValerioAurelius

How do people like them? :)

Very good, as long as these appointments are on merit, which is probably the case here.

Back
Top Bottom