What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

F**K U Congress

It took 1year for UPA to arrest RAJA
It took 6 months to arrest Kalmadhi

And if a person is peacefully protesting for a noble cause then he is arrested within 24 hrs

And still there are hypocrites supporting this Govt

Good point Bro.....Rahul and this dynasty politics has got to end....its pathetic for India....no country in the world does this....nowadays...its understood dynasty politics leads to corruption.....We indians are smart don;t we see this....Jsut let the Malus and Tamils run this country....and the Northeast...I guarantee we will turn India around better than what has been achieved in the past 50 yrs.

Apart from all political wrangling, I am curious to know the status of Baba Ramadev as an adept of Hatha Yoga, in comparison with, say, Swami Sivananda Saraswati, most prominent exponent of Hatha Yoga in last century?

Swami Sivananda was more into meditation (Raja Yoga), I think.

Ramdev's major contribution to the science of Yoga is the revival of the ancient Pranayama techniques. There are many case studies of excellent results obtained by intensive practice - not only for chronic problems like diabetes and blood pressure, but also many cases of cancer going into remission spontaneously.

^^^

I can speculate your position on nationalist issues and organisations especially if your name is Ejaz or "Zeeshan".

You have not let me down.

What is your point? Sometimes speculation is ill-advised. I think the support to Ramdev's cause by Maulana Madni of Deoband has to be appreciated.

^^^

I can speculate your position on nationalist issues and organisations especially if your name is Ejaz or "Zeeshan".

You have not let me down.

Is that what you keep thinking? You need to get this disease out of your mind my friend. Pseudo-nationalism like this does you no good. Can't we discuss these without bringing in each other's credentials of who is more "nationalist". Besides there are muslims who are supporting Baba Ramdev too.

Just posting a India Today article quoting sources and you are making such accusations.

And let me clarify your speculation. I want Black money to come back too and all the neat stuff.

But IMO, the Congress and Baba Ramdev are both two sides of the same coin and are trying to distract the issue from the Lokpal bill. What I would speculate is that Congress is trying to build up Baba Ramdev so that he can launch his own political party. Obviously that would undercut BJP votes.

The focus should have been laser like on the Lokpal bill, get the draft ready, and push it through the parliament. Now its getting diluted in all sorts of political games. End game is political parties win and people loose.

I believe they did the right thing with the yoga trainer.

I was little hurt with the way the police treated the people who were sleeping. They could have arranged buses for them to relocate. Though, this kind of highhandedness by police is not new in India.

Two days back four people died in Bihar. We also knew what happened in Bhatta Persul in UP.

But, I am happy the way the govt. uncover the fraud. That guy was jumping among women to avoid arrest without thinking the safety of the women. Such a shame!!!

He even wore ladies dress to avoid arrest. Today, he is saying that he was acting like the great Sivaji. What a nautanki? Demeaning Sivaji for political posturing.

For the Govt. I will suggest them to tender an apology to the common man sleeping there. The govt. also try to compensate them appropriately. From now, they should not entertain such unconstitutional forces.

You are derailing the thread with Yeddyurappa etc. What Yeddy has done is peanuts compares to what Gandhi family has stolen over the past nearly one hundred years.

a Wrong with a wrong will not make it Right.
So BJP and RSS cannot have different Yard sticks to measure Corruption
If Yeddyurappa is corrupt he should be removed. I feel pity about the opposition Parties in Karnataka.
Regarding the bolded part give proofs with Links

But IMO, the Congress and Baba Ramdev are both two sides of the same coin and are trying to distract the issue from the Lokpal bill. .

One of the Main demands of Baba is effective and timely implementation of lokpal bill. Your analysis does not hold any ground.

Is that what you keep thinking? You need to get this disease out of your mind my friend. Pseudo-nationalism like this does you no good. Can't we discuss these without bringing in each other's credentials of who is more "nationalist". Besides there are muslims who are supporting Baba Ramdev too.

Just posting a India Today article quoting sources and you are making such accusations.

And let me clarify your speculation. I want Black money to come back too and all the neat stuff.

But IMO, the Congress and Baba Ramdev are both two sides of the same coin and are trying to distract the issue from the Lokpal bill. What I would speculate is that Congress is trying to build up Baba Ramdev so that he can launch his own political party. Obviously that would undercut BJP votes.

The focus should have been laser like on the Lokpal bill, get the draft ready, and push it through the parliament. Now its getting diluted in all sorts of political games. End game is political parties win and people loose.

You dont need to reply to such trash unless you believe them. When everything fails, people question identity and loyalty.

Bro Ezaz@ with due respect i beg to differ. unfortunately u are getting it wrong. Anna hazare and Baba ramdev have mutual respect for each other , and Anna saheb himself is fasting for 24 hours to protest against illtreatment of ramdev. second thing call BJP and RSS whatever but they are not fool and wont support Ramdev to this extent if he is a congress stooge. also Left, Right, Centre all types of partys are against govt in this issue.

a Wrong with a wrong will not make it Right.
So BJP and RSS cannot have different Yard sticks to measure Corruption
If Yeddyurappa is corrupt he should be removed. I feel pity about the opposition Parties in Karnataka.
Regarding the bolded part give proofs with Links

Nehru started earning money pretty early. Look up the jeep import scam, for example.

Dear Ejaz, when people try to get unreasonable, they try this trick. It is ridiculous that people stoop to this level to differentiate loyalty based on names. It is appalling. I know you don't need the sympathy from us. Truth does not need torch light.

But, I am happy the way the govt. uncover the fraud.

One one hand ladies are having their spinal cords snapped with Lathi blows in a brutal attack on a peaceful democratic meeting. The only crime they committed was asking that money looted from the poor should be returned. On the other hand people are celebrating the government brutality.

That guy was jumping among women to avoid arrest without thinking the safety of the women. Such a shame!!!

Police did not need any excuse to beat sleeping women to a pulp.

Nehru started earning money pretty early. Look up the jeep import scam, for example.

The difference is the allegation was dealt swiftly; the minister concerned was shown the door.

BJP don't know the language of probity. They can re-instate the expelled Sukhram as Dypt. CM. They can use official residence to do defense deal. Their president was caught taking money in the name of broking defense deal. They cry foul against Sonia and his family, yet not a single criminal investigation was ever initiated in their 6 yrs of in power in Delhi. They failed to bring back Mr. Q from malaysia and when UPA failed they painted it differently.

What about yeduruppa? What about Kushabhau Thakrey trust i Madhya pradesh?

Have they ever talked about black money in their 6 yrs of power? Did they talk about it till the campaign time of 2009 election?

It is very easy to ascribe every bad to Congress, but you can not do that when you have a lot to explain. This is precisely the reason why Anna is more credible and acceptable than these trainers.

Any new drama of BABA today? Like sending letters to PMO, jumping from stage, putting womans clothes?/ etc etc..:what:

Back
Top Bottom