What's new

Back when the USA treated Pakistan with respect and dignity!

To clarify... I was talking about drone attacks on Pakistan, like the U.S. is doing now, not full scale city bombing like WWII.

[/QUOTE]...Kennedy wouldn't hesitate to 'drone' Pakistan the way Obama is now....[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One of your American Dream? :lol:[/QUOTE]

dream ??????? America is doing drone strikes on regular basis and how can we forget abottabad and salala incident...

Kennedy or Obama the end result is same.

Good going my friend, the easiest thing in the world is to blame someone for something, in Paksitan we have advanced one more step and blame every one for every thing.

No offence, but you can be "Rambo" if you take in pride in being "****", because "Rambo" will certainly not be proud of calling himself ****. If we don't don't like Americans, why do we use their hero's names? Don't we have any heros that we can be proud of?

Gone were the days when there was an apparent friendship with Muslims and the West

I blame the Zionist-Saudi friendship for destroying the image of Muslims globally

The US always treated Pakistan as a bank treats its customer.

As long as Pakistan had a good credit history, it was rewarded with complimentary gifts.

As soon as Pakistan's credit history took a turn for the worse, the US simply started turning the screws. Just like a bank tightens the screws when you fail to maintain your good credit history.

Gone were the days when there was an apparent friendship with Muslims and the West

I blame the Zionist-Saudi friendship for destroying the image of Muslims globally

I actually blame the Islamic extremists who continuously target all other faiths, specially West with their violent methodology.. Pakistan's strategy of using those extremists as strategic assets hasnt helped either..

it will take 2000 nukes to destroy India,what made you think that India will allow pakistan to fire second nuke ?
and we are talking about senario in which USA is already attacking pakistan and you want to take down India with you.

You mark my words India is not going anywhere if pakistan is going down.

2000 nukes to destroy India?

HAHAHA :rofl: Are you high?

your Al mighty India with 60% living in poverty is going to go down WITH MUCH LESS than that :rofl: if Nuclear Weapons come into play

I actually blame the Islamic extremists who continuously target all other faiths, specially West with their violent methodology.. Pakistan's strategy of using those extremists as strategic assets hasnt helped either..

Zionist-Saudi friendship = Islamic Extremism

Guess where Bin Laden was born?:help:

The US always treated Pakistan as a bank treats its customer.

As long as Pakistan had a good credit history, it was rewarded with complimentary gifts.

As soon as Pakistan's credit history took a turn for the worse, the US simply started turning the screws. Just like a bank tightens the screws when you fail to maintain your good credit history.

Poor analogy....

You are forgetting the fact that the Bank has been bankrupt for decades and is relying on foreign aid by itself...

Wrong title, "Back when Pakistan had self respect", no one respects you when you don't respects yourself....

Zionist-Saudi friendship = Islamic Extremism

Guess where Bin Laden was born?:help:

One does not control where one is born.. But surely controls where he operates from.. And guess where he was found and killed :)

One does not control where one is born.. But surely controls where he operates from.. And guess where he was found and killed :)

Pakistan kicked his wives --- 1 or 2 of them originally from Yemen. Why did Saudi Arabia all of a sudden become so kind here now to accept them?

so it still doesn't get rid of the fact that he grew up in Saudi Arabia, and his nationality is Saudi

That's where he got his ill-founded beliefs from, it doesn't matter whether he spread them to Pakistan or Antarctica; the origin of his beliefs of Jihad were rooted initially somewhere in Saudi Arabia

So, if God forbid you become a criminal, would that make your wife and kids criminals as well? Every person is responsible for his own deeds.

Pakistan kicked his wives --- 1 or 2 of them originally from Yemen. Why did Saudi Arabia all of a sudden become so kind here now to accept them?

Back
Top Bottom