What's new

Baku European Games 2015

And Turkey enters the stadium, thanks for the support Azeri bros and sisters

take the timeline to 1:09 hour .. time sequence seems set wrong for the video.
I was in the Stadium.. Russia came in our people applauded hard, Armenia came in- everybody was making sound yuuuuuuu, and Turkish sportsmen came in, the whole stadium stander up and applauded. it was amazing..

Russia came in our people applauded hard, Armenia came in- everybody was making sound yuuuuuuu

Well, this is a sport organization and I don't wanna get in politics about it but thats a lil'bit weird, is it not very same Russia that has a military base in Armenia and backs them? Why people applaud hard Russian squad and boo'ed Armenians you think?

Well, this is a sport organization and I don't wanna get in politics about it but thats a lil'bit weird, is it not very same Russia that has a military base in Armenia and backs them? Why people applaud hard Russian squad and boo'ed Armenians you think?

Russians applauding their own team , a lot of them are visiting Baku currently

I was in the Stadium.. Russia came in our people applauded hard, Armenia came in- everybody was making sound yuuuuuuu, and Turkish sportsmen came in, the whole stadium stander up and applauded. it was amazing..
Azerbaijan when Turkey won against Czech Republic in 2008. :)

No matter what others say, bloods brothers.:cheers:

(BTW: The girl in the video has such a sweet voice) :smitten:

Last edited:

Please keep these subjects in political threads. Thanks for understanding, in advance ;)

Please keep these subjects in political threads. Thanks for understanding, in advance ;)
Olympics is everything but not politics. Almost all EU leaders weren't present at this opening. That says enough. If it was not about politics, these EU leaders would be present there. Just saying... thanks.

Olympics is everything but not politics. Almost all EU leaders weren't present at this opening. That says enough. If it was not about politics, these EU leaders would be present there. Just saying... thanks.

I don't care about them for now. We need to boost our image in EU public, and it can be only done gradually. These games are a good opportunity which means that the word Azerbaijan would be repeated for thousands of times in European media in a one month period. That's a huge bonus for us and makes it much easier for our lobbyists to get close to European politicians in future. I prefer to be patient, and think about future moves.
Now, let's avoid continuing this discussion in this thread.

Last edited:
ADJKMYpN9RQ.jpg

The reason is more about our educational system.. from elementary school to universities.. , you can chose to study in Russian or Azerbaijani.. so many people end up speaking well in Russian and obviously watching their TV channels and so on.. They also applauded hard to Ukraine.. Another reason might be, they got sweet girls in the stadium.. )) but also, there were many Russian tourist there. nowadays, many many Russian tourist start to visit Azerbaijan. Their TV channels also show Baku and talk positive things about it..

I am very proud of our contestants, Serbian nailed this games.

Baku 2015 European Games - Medals

6. place - SERBIA - 8 GOLD, 4 SILVER, 1 BRONZE - TOTAL 13 MEDALS.

I hope for more.

Great games, Azerbaijan, great games Baku!

Serbians have always been very good at sports. I hope your guys and your fans have had nice times in Baku.

BTW, Azerbaijan is ranked second :)
15 Gold medals, 13 Silver medals, 18 Bronze medals.

I would expect kazakhstan to participate in European Games sometime in future as large part of it's territory lies west of Urals in Europe. Interesting, Israel even though in MidEast, yet had been attending Euro games for decades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom