Balochistan is of importance for US: Munter

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Updated 1 hour ago
QUETTA: US Ambassador Cameron Munter said Pakistan and specially Balochistan is of importance for them and US would continue to work for strengthening democracy in the country, Geo News reported.

He was talking to media after a meeting with Balochistan Assembly Speaker Mohammad Aslam Bhootani here today. Munter noted that we US would always be there whenever needed.

'People of Balochiatan are very hospitable and I have always receive respect by them.' He told journalists that US would cooperate in Balochistan's water and energy projects.

In meeting with Speaker Aslam Bhootani, they discussed matters of mutual interests.

Why the hell this American mouth utter this statement..... Ain't they already most hated in Pakistan... Now some defense analyst will try to find out CIA-RAW nexus in Balochistan....

@topic: I think USA envoy had said it just liek that.. there is no hidden meaning in it...

Why the hell this American mouth utter this statement..... Ain't they already most hated in Pakistan... Now some defense analyst will try to find out CIA-RAW nexus in Balochistan....

@topic: I think USA envoy had said it just liek that.. there is no hidden meaning in it...

Absolutely these statements are usual when some minister or top-level official from a state or province meet a high level US diplomat. But u will see all sort of conspiracy theories coming out now.Just wait and watch(America is destabilising Pakistan, Hindu+Jew+Christian vs Pure Pakistani Muslims, etc.)

wonder how easily they are able to talk and get it away, its like mein tay "putt" di boti lani aye (while the goat is still alive...)

Balochistan is important for everyone specially Afghanistan. They need access to the sea.

Thats what i am wondering too? Could it mean that they are supporting the BLA in any way or have some plans for that in future?

Yes they/CIA/MI6/Mosaad are supporting BLA and some other terrorist groups in Balauchistan.....inclucding RAW............

It is due to the statements of the US like this one that I'm sometimes happy that anti-US sentiment is high in Pakistan. The people can see right through them.

Pakistan should be very careful of the U.S.

These goraiys are really cunning, they will try to be your friend then back-stab you.

Its in the interest of the U.S. and India to have an independent Balochistan broken away from Pakistan so U.S. can have control of the natural resources and the shores of the Arabian Sea which they will make sure will not be accessible to China. U.S. spent trillions of dollars to have a permanent presence in the region, they are interested in warm waters just like the Soviets were.

it makes me angry so much, i want to go and butcher zardari, what the hell is our army and government dont, while our military is playing american sponcered game, it doesnt know it is just contributing for destability of our country and not dont anything worth while while americans are planning for balochistan

Back
Top Bottom