What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't get your point? You didn't get mines? We can both play the blame game but it's unnecessary. What i say is not aimed at you or good indians in general.

same here girl what i said was not aimed at u.u guys blame west but migrate to west in large numbers..similarly some indians are anti-arab or anti-any other country but we still we migrate their in large numbers..simple,due to economic opportunities..

don't take whatever people say on internet seriously

I don't

lets check ground realities has there been any backlash against Indian community in Arab countries for their pro Israel attitude answer is NO

You misunderstood me man. I wasn't talking about being pro-israel. I was talking about how some anti-arabs,Anti-muslim indians decide to migrate to arab lands. The same way how alot of anti-pakistani indians decide to join pdf.

u guys blame west but migrate to west in large numbers..
What do you mean you guys?? I told you i am not one of those people,I didn't migrate anywhere LOL but you have a point on what you say! Some pakistanis do that.

similarly some indians are anti-arab or anti-any other country but we still we migrate their in large numbers..simple,due to economic opportunities..

That's all you had to say! :tup:

Oye how the heck did you become a Kuwaiti ? :what:

Born and Bred in middle east. And i do not consider Hasina my leader :nana:

Does it affect either party in any way? Even the Arabs don't care what Bangladesh does.

Exactly our point. Who knows why bharotis are burning :lol:

Bangladeshis :P

31447587.jpg

Does it affect either party in any way? Even the Arabs don't care what Bangladesh does.

No it doesnt affect much and now many of the middle east countries got relation with Israel. So its time for us to recheck our foreign policy. Our interests should not get affected for the confused arabs.

Though i knew some information of this article earlier, yet after reading this article, respect towards my motherland has been greatly increased. Proud to be a Bangladeshi. Curse to Israel all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom