What's new

Bangladesh Army

Hmm, voi paisi.Actually, i'm 68kg r8 now, bt i should be 64kg.are they going to disqualified me for that in the primary medical check up?I've 16 days to go, i think i can make it.

549169_541633915877214_1925957945_n.jpg

BA Commando!

Seems SWAD is much better geared than BA commandos!

Hmm, voi paisi.Actually, i'm 68kg r8 now, bt i should be 64kg.are they going to disqualified me for that in the primary medical check up?I've 16 days to go, i think i can make it.

Might, better be safe than sorry do lot of exercise. If you have a good amount of fat level then lose it of as well

It's funny because the body builds muscle in response to intensity; i.e lifting 2 pounds for 24 hours won't make you stronger, 200 in a 5 sec static hold will. I tried it and do it myself, just wondering in the 120 pages of this thread; was there any trolling about does BD have an army I thought it was jus shubeg singh's chele? :P

It's funny because the body builds muscle in response to intensity; i.e lifting 2 pounds for 24 hours won't make you stronger, 200 in a 5 sec static hold will. I tried it and do it myself, just wondering in the 120 pages of this thread; was there any trolling about does BD have an army I thought it was jus shubeg singh's chele? :P

1. i know it is your another id, you have other ids too and you are going to get banned. (all ids for having multiple accounts)
2. come with your original id buddy, we will talk about this.

No, new person google static contraction I can attach the books for you. I was around 300 last year 180-200 now. Gets you stronger, for a weak or overweight person the quickest way to get overall healthier and better body for soldierly is just through that.

lets see buddy, i have reported you, if you are new person then good for you or otherwise you are going to get banned :oops:

Like a true bengali phuddu you need a shaheed baba shabeg singh (or any singh, in this case me) with you, before you have the guts to fight. ok, and btw here. :) Self-less service to humanity, part of the code.

workoutstuff - Download - ******* - Gurjot Singh

gut to fight for what ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom