What's new

Bangladesh Army

Bangladesh Army Infantry member with Night Vision Device (NVD)

Bangladesh Army uses mordern & NATO grades NVD nad other equipments.

Source-DTB

29572492_1655627341192359_8333777109619800006_n.jpg
You can’t see shyt in day light... (intact it hurts).

The device is covered lol.

Seen both the tanks on a road trip cross country.... huge af mate.

The turrets are different in the Yatagan and Oplot models. I'll be interested to know what the difference is. I'll find out and post at some point.

The Ukranians have comparatively excellent aviation and armor tech but they are really cash-strapped at this point. This is an excellent opportunity to get their ToT (for armor especially). Important thing is making sure we don't piss off the Russians.

The turrets are different in the Yatagan and Oplot models. I'll be interested to know what the difference is. I'll find out and post at some point.

The Ukranians have comparatively excellent aviation and armor tech but they are really cash-strapped at this point. This is an excellent opportunity to get their ToT (for armor especially). Important thing is making sure we don't piss off the Russians.
This is where Pakistan is investing, they are getting the Chinese armor tech and investing in Ukrainian tank development, probably to develop their own better indigenous armor.
If bd doesn’t fund Russian options suitable, instead of going for Chinese... they should invest to become self sufficient.

Turkish ASELSAN procured active protection systems (APS) from Ukraine and built a better APS for their Altay tank. Turkey also recently bought armour from Ukraine for TA's German-made Leopard tank. Turkey could be a better partner in BD defence industry.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan p$ssed off Hasina several times for the prosecution of the war criminal. Hope that's not a barrier for defence relationship with BD-Turkey.

Turkish ASELSAN procured active protection systems (APS) from Ukraine and built a better APS for their Altay tank. Turkey also recently bought armour from Ukraine for TA's German-made Leopard tank. Turkey could be a better partner in BD defence industry.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan p$ssed off Hasina several times for the prosecution of the war criminal. Hope that's not a barrier for defence relationship with BD-Turkey.
Why not even look at altay system!?

I'm sure that a hundred or so of such tanks would be nice addition to Ramu's 10th Division.... the maker's name would draw a geopolitical warning line for Myanmar and their backers....
Yep, Altays will give us huge punching power if we can afford them. But, I dont think we can...

And about burma, I say, we should make rohingya issue as religious one. Involve ME countries for aggressive lobbying and weapon procurements. If we can convince west to act blind, we can gas burmese like jews without any issues...

Yep, Altays will give us huge punching power if we can afford them. But, I dont think we can...

And about burma, I say, we should make rohingya issue as religious one. Involve ME countries for aggressive lobbying and weapon procurements. If we can convince west to act blind, we can gas burmese like jews without any issues...

other Muslim countries' leadership is corrupt and they're outright Western agents.... lets not expect anything from them... yet, we do have great relationships among state elements... that can be leveraged to increase geopolitical strength....

other Muslim countries' leadership is corrupt and they're outright Western agents.... lets not expect anything from them... yet, we do have great relationships among state elements... that can be leveraged to increase geopolitical strength....
We need to learn, how to exploit corrupts for our own benefit.

Dirty politics...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom