What's new

Bangladesh Army

Can you prove your claim. cause, so far I know and as far as news goes, Bangladesh army has 128 BTR-82A on order, 144 BTR-80, 50 BTR-70, 88 MT-LB and 48 type-62 conversions. That gives you a total of 458 APCs.

Probably your figures are correct. But i remember discussing in this very forum about the number i stated. Was quite a while back. It could be wrong though.

Cheers!!!

Good posting.its looking beautiful and information about the army is also best.

Can you prove your claim. cause, so far I know and as far as news goes, Bangladesh army has 128 BTR-82A on order, 144 BTR-80, 50 BTR-70, 88 MT-LB and 48 type-62 conversions. That gives you a total of 458 APCs.

Please do not blame others for an exagerrated number of APCs. In some other previous posts I have said about 1200 APCs by mistake. Sorry!

Can anyone here tell me about the procurement of PLZ-45?I haven't heard anything about for a long time.:undecided:

Last year BA purchased the Serbian Nora B-52s, don't know about the PLZ-45s though.

According to Wiki, Bangladesh is a confirmed operator of the PLZ-45. Don't know how true it is.

I've never seen either of them in Bangladeshi army photos.

Nah! Most probably BA showed interest. But nothing was finalized... don't believe BD military!!

nope they r the soldiers of the assam regt comprising mainly of tribes from the north eastern states

Allahr Kasam. This song brought tear in my eyes. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very recent photo of the recently acquired Eurocopter AS565 Panther of the Bangladesh Army:
527537_323359901105464_1794818066_n.jpg

They've been delivered :chilli:

Photo Credit: Mokarram Hossain Sohan
Distributed by Defense Power Of Bangladesh.

Very recent photo of the recently acquired Eurocopter AS565 Panther of the Bangladesh Army:
527537_323359901105464_1794818066_n.jpg

They've been delivered :chilli:

Photo Credit: Mokarram Hossain Sohan
Distributed by Defense Power Of Bangladesh.

If thats the permanent colour scheme of the BA helicopter, then i gotta say that BA has a better taste than BAF :)

Anyway what version is that? UA or UB ?

I have a question. Iran ar Turkey khub egie geche technology te. Amar prosno holo, amra kee other sathe akta pact korte parina jee ora other technology amader kache dibee bhai jatee bolee? Iran ar Pakistan er fighter jet ache tader banano. Amader aniation industry bole light airchaft banabe. Tara kee amader technology dibena? Chesta korte oshubidha kee. Amra other shathe bibhino deal korlam tader need onujaye. Kee bolem? I have no idea in this field, so my point could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom