What's new

Bangladesh blocks YouTube over mutiny tape: govt source

Aren't this turning into "Totalitarian" state?

I think the new generation who voted for the AL now have a taste of the true nature of this party. Every generation for some reason has to be retaught this lesson. After the Sheikh Mujib government why on earth would people vote for them in 1996 unless they had forgotten. Since 2001 a new generation of voters have come on the scene and now are being taught a good lesson. This is what happens when the standard of education is so poor and history is interfered with.

My Turkish friend said Turkey also blocked Youtube because someone posted videos against Atatürk on youtube. He said you can still watch youtube videos through another website.

There's many propaganda videos against Pakistan posted on youtube too, mostly by our neighbor (we all know who). Once Pakistan banned youtube and everyone was crying making a big fuss, freedom of speech :blah: but so many other countries block the website. I think Pakistan should block youtube too, theres way too many propaganda videos posted by our neighbor against Pakistan on youtube.

Last edited:
Blocking dont work nwadays,can be easily opened with proxy server

Who said it was threat to India? I said a strong Bangladeshi Army will be the first line of defence against any outside aggression against BD.
Now who would want to weaken Bangladeshi army ?

It is laughable if a "super power" of South Asia aka India failed to check the illegal migration from BD side.

BDR was affectivly taking on Indian BSF advances into Bangladesh. It is realy intersting that in wake of weak BDR, India will be having a field day to infiltrate into BD.

It will be too late for BD army re-take the area in case Indian army occupy it.

Your answers here bro... those bastards already started intruding our lands...

India intruding into Bangladesh

India already started hostile move in Bangladesh border taking advantage of tragic event and weakness of Bangladesh defense.

In Dinajpur border, BSF already intruded into Bangladesh and building permanent structure in Bangladeshi land and disputed area violating Int'l border.

In Sylhet border BSF already tried to build border out post next to border pillar.

Indian drug boss pushing more drugs into Bangladesh taking advantage of loose border petrol on Bangladeshi side.

India is consistent with its lie and deception - one face its propagating talk of help and on the other face India intruding, occupying and building structure in Bangladeshi land.

::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

The entire command chain of BDR is gone.And the Army lost its best officers.Doesn't that weaken the army?

Hmmm.. i dont think army is weakened much, but BDR did. We might have to fire at least 5 to 10000 personnel. Reconstitution will take nearly a year. Also there were plan to increase the size of BDR.
there were 1500 officers joined meeting with PM. What is that suggest?? that means we might have more than 3000 serving officers (my guess) currently in the army. We lost only 55??? We should be fine...

My Turkish friend said Turkey also blocked Youtube because someone posted videos against Atatürk on youtube. He said you can still watch youtube videos through another website.

There's many propaganda videos against Pakistan posted on youtube too, mostly by our neighbor (we all know who). Once Pakistan banned youtube and everyone was crying making a big fuss, freedom of speech :blah: but so many other countries block the website. I think Pakistan should block youtube too, theres way too many propaganda videos posted by our neighbor against Pakistan on youtube.

Propaganda must be dealt with other propagandas not by blocking. What about lauching a anti india propaganada machine?????? :enjoy:

I think the new generation who voted for the AL now have a taste of the true nature of this party. Every generation for some reason has to be retaught this lesson. After the Sheikh Mujib government why on earth would people vote for them in 1996 unless they had forgotten. Since 2001 a new generation of voters have come on the scene and now are being taught a good lesson. This is what happens when the standard of education is so poor and history is interfered with.

Heheh,learning it the hard way ;)

As for my reason for voting for AL,because AL candidate was better than BNP one in Dhaka-18.
Moreover,was pissed off at the level of corruption previously.

Your stats dont match. How can a 5 year gap bring about a new generation big eneough to tilt the election?

I can only hear people blaming India due to their personal ill feeling about India.

Your stats dont match. How can a 5 year gap bring about a new generation big eneough to tilt the election?

It was actually more like 7 years since the elections took place in December 2008. Enough time for 5 million new voters to emerge and tilt the balance.

Govt. Lifted ban on Youtube.I can access it now without proxy servers.

It was actually more like 7 years since the elections took place in December 2008. Enough time for 5 million new voters to emerge and tilt the balance.

That means every 7 year a new generation emerges and should always tilt the balance in favour of AL. Wow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom