What's new

Bangladesh building up military in a regional arms race

Nope, 'Dharma' will prevail in Bangladesh, new name of Sheikh Hasina will be Phoolmoni Sarkar, and she will be the Governor of Bengal state government or Rajya Sarkar.
I mean how? You yourself said months ago that Mamata is dependent on Jamaati votes in WB. And Hasina comes from a place which has 90% Muslim population. Things don't add up your way. Sanghis will be expelled and Jamaatis will be settled in WB. That is the destiny.. So lets embrace it together

Lol even Rain man would prefer Hasina over Mamata in unified Bengal :lol:

I mean how? You yourself said months ago that Mamata is dependent on Jamaati votes in WB. And Hasina comes from a place which has 90% Muslim population. Things don't add up your way. Sanghis will be expelled and Jamaatis will be settled in WB. That is the destiny.. So lets embrace it together

Lol even Rain man would prefer Hasina over Mamata in unified Bengal :lol:

Those are decoy, things are always not the way they appear...we had our plans ready since 1940's, we originally took a 100 years target for execution of the entire plan where 'Dharma' will prevail over present day BD and it will become part of the State of Bengal of Indian union. Now some of our ambitious and able agents have taken up the challenge to achieve it before the schedule, hence you here 2030 so many times here......as I said, things are not the way they appear, the most nationalist BDians are actually our covert agents designated for driving the political change, and the most 'jamati' ones are designated for driving the Dharmik change. We have penetrated in every sphere of BD, one in every three BDians are actually working for us covertly, we activate them as and when required for specific tasks...and all are preparing for the D day...15th day of August, 2030. :)

It's inevitable, don't fight it.

Last edited:
Stop obsessing over us then. We both live in the threat of Akhand Bharati India but your spineless government already sold out to them like Nepal. You have hardly any sovereignty anyways. You're 160 million people strong yet India can still trample over you politically like Sri Lanka or Nepal.
There is nothing special about honor killing fanatics to obsess about so chill. We are still sovereign. We bought subs from china and India couldn't do a dime about it. Worry about your own people.

Its my request to the Bangladeshis/Bengalis here.

Please ignore the trolls. And please lets not reference India or Pakistan or Myanmar unless its for an actual constructive reason.

EVERY thread seems to degenerate into childish language full of non constructive insults.

Such a hate you have .......... No we don't want your A-hole keep it safe for you lords (Indians) , And keep us out from your w.Dreams ...... And if you still want to lick a D!(k go and lick Indians .

@Nilgiri can you help this guy.............
And best of luck for greater Bangal .......................
@DESERT FIGHTER

we don't need any respect from you , just forget us and move on . I think you guys cant even drink water without cursing Pakistan .
That hate will kill you all and destroy your country and culture (what ever left of it)
Calm tits dickhead. There are two groups of talibans the one in afghan and the other in Pakistan... it's nothing against Pakistan... read the context I'm addressing him in... even merging with Pakistani talibans would be better than merging with India. So calm tits. We never wanted to suck d like you guys... Indians and bengalis were on the recieving end of cock sucking in 71 so **** off.

Calm tits dickhead. There are two groups of talibans the one in afghan and the other in Pakistan... it's nothing against Pakistan... read the context I'm addressing him in... even merging with Pakistani talibans would be better than merging with India. So calm tits. We never wanted to suck d like you guys... Indians and bengalis were on the recieving end of cock sucking in 71 so **** off.

Really wanna cheapen this thread by replying?

Way off topic man.

Forces Goal 2030 is for real. Lets discuss that instead.

Really wanna cheapen this thread by replying?

Way off topic man.

Forces Goal 2030 is for real. Lets discuss that instead.
Why are Pakistanis having periods man? Here I'm saying it's better to join with Pakistani talibans than India and these fuckwids are having their time of the month...

Not sure. But regardless, why even reference them?

In reality, both parties need to let 1971 go.

Look at the US and UK. They have moved on from the American revolution and partly because of that shared history, now have a "special relationship". Of course this is based on modern day common interests for both nations.

Similarly, Bangladesh and Pakistan have to move on from 1971. We share a POTENTIALLY hegemonic much larger neighbor.

Why are Pakistanis having periods man? Here I'm saying it's better to join with Pakistani talibans than India and these fuckwids are having their time of the month...
We don't even border you yet you can't stop yourself from mentioning us in everything. You're deluded if you think you have more in common with Pakistan or Burma than India mate. Have fun 'threatening' India with your human tsunami.

We don't even border you yet you can't stop yourself from mentioning us in everything. You're deluded if you think you have more in common with Pakistan or Burma than India mate. Have fun 'threatening' India with your human tsunami.

I take it that you are Pakistani? In that case it would help if one of your flags was Pakistan.

BD does not wish Pakistan any harm but a country of 160 million that is homogeneous is way better than the multi-ethnic problems of Pakistan, India and Myanmar. BD would only be interested in acquiring land like India NE and Rakhine state Mynamar, as they are very sparely populated for their sizes - increases resources of BD with little demographic problems.

Now please leave this be as BD has ZERO interest in reuniting with Pakistan.

Thanks man for the good wishes. Peace.

I take it that you are Pakistani? In that case it would help if one of your flags was Pakistan.

BD does not wish Pakistan any harm but a country of 160 million that is homogeneous is way better than the multi-ethnic problems of Pakistan, India and Myanmar. BD would only be interested in acquiring land like India NE and Rakhine state Mynamar, as they are very sparely populated for their sizes - increases resources of BD with little demographic problems.

Now please leave this be as BD has ZERO interest in reuniting with Pakistan.

Yeah and I'm not being funny but I know a lot of young Bangladeshis especially who want to join with us or 'become' Pakistani and its the cringiest thing. Hundreds of thousands died for your freedom (which I support) and a lot of your youth/diaspora population doesn't even know or respect that. If I tell them that Bangladesh used to be a part of Pakistan they get happy. Bangladesh is starting to do better than Pakistan socioeconomically but a lot of you still have some sick inferiority complex.

Seriously Bangladeshis will say they wish they were Pakistani or Arab so they can be my skin colour. I didn't even realise fairer skin was supposedly enviable until Bangladeshis kept mentioning how 'better looking' Pakistanis are and it makes me sick. The way BD on PDF write about Pakistan at every chance you get just seems to support that, though I hope I'm wrong.

And I'm just saying anyways its a thousand times more likely that India would merge Bangladesh into it than BD expanding. And I'm born in the UK so I'm not changing my flag.

I really don't wanna address your posts, both the accurate and inaccurate parts; in the interest of keeping this thread on topic.

So again thanks for your comments.

Lets keep this thread on topic please.

look like your m.g did not give tits to you when you were a kid , or maybe you came in this world after 71 , what ever the reason is . don't ever try your sh!t with Us again , you little Indian d!(k liker .
You better join India your saver . that might give you some land , very soon you need that . And keep your mouth fill with Indian d!(k and don't bother Us again.

On topic: Strong BD is in favour of India too. I think Indians elite know that too , that's why I don't see any major obstacles created by India , Yes they are creating problems but those are mainly for showing "Whos the Boss" thing .
@Avicenna , we moved on long ago , but some BDs are still stuck some where , they cant even drink water without cursing Pakistan and they cant go to bed without doing badmouthing against Pakistanis. What a curse they have !!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes let us all wait and see 2030!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom