What's new

Bangladesh building up military in a regional arms race

look like your m.g did not give tits to you when you were a kid , or maybe you came in this world after 71 , what ever the reason is . don't ever try your sh!t with Us again , you little Indian d!(k liker .
You better join India your saver . that might give you some land , very soon you need that . And keep your mouth fill with Indian d!(k and don't bother Us again.

Thanks for the comments. Please move on.

Yeah and I'm not being funny but I know a lot of young Bangladeshis especially who want to join with us or 'become' Pakistani and its the cringiest thing. Hundreds of thousands died for your freedom (which I support) and a lot of your youth/diaspora population doesn't even know or respect that. If I tell them that Bangladesh used to be a part of Pakistan they get happy. Bangladesh is starting to do better than Pakistan socioeconomically but a lot of you still have some sick inferiority complex.

Seriously Bangladeshis will say they wish they were Pakistani or Arab so they can be my skin colour. I didn't even realise fairer skin was supposedly enviable until Bangladeshis kept mentioning how 'better looking' Pakistanis are and it makes me sick. The way BD on PDF write about Pakistan at every chance you get just seems to support that, though I hope I'm wrong.

And I'm just saying anyways its a thousand times more likely that India would merge Bangladesh into it than BD expanding. And I'm born in the UK so I'm not changing my flag.

You need to change your flags as you are Pakistani person born in UK. That is forum rules as far as I am aware.

Some BD'shis may wish to be Arabs because of the religious factor but I am not sure about Pakistani.

True that a lot of BD'shis have this inferiority complex as they are dark-skinned but that applies to most people of dark skin colour. I have seen lots of Pakistanis with dark skin colour and so maybe they wish they are Arabs?

I do not know what you are trying to prove here as BD does not have anything to gain by joining Pakistan. In fact Pakistan will drag BD economy down.

So my advise is to chill and change one of your flags to Pakistan, as you are a Pakistani and people can then see where you are coming from.

PS - Some Pakistanis mistake me for Pakistani and so us BD'shis come in all colours.

Again. Let keep on topic. Forces Goal 2030! Lol.

So two major programs apparently right?

Tender for MRCA and Indigenous Frigate program.

Thats enough to keep us busy talking and speculating about those.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1347006

My intent in putting this article is simply to illustate the GREATER game being played.

This is not a slight on Pakistan. In fact, I WANT Pakistan to be safe and overcome the coming onslaught.

My only purpose is to show the REAL struggle will be USA China with the South Asian nations as pawns.

Accordingly, this may explain how the Chinese may see Bangladesh in the future.

MRCA will be 8+4 aircraft and it looks like SU-30SMEs will be the choice.
Also do not forget that the 8 Mig-29s will be upgraded with new avionics and radars.
That means 20 modern aircraft definitely coming to BAF by 2019 - enough to overtake Myanmar Air Force.

Indigenous Frigate Program is just on another level - shows that BD really wants to claim a major stake in Bay of Bengal.

@BANGLAR BIR : Also has posted that the 1 billion US dollar deal for 16 J-10B, 1 KJ-200 and 1 Y-20 will be concluded by the end of this year. If that happens then BAF will reach another level.

After all these years of waiting, BD is soon going to get the military it deserves.:victory:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1347006

My intent in putting this article is simply to illustate the GREATER game being played.

This is not a slight on Pakistan. In fact, I WANT Pakistan to be safe and overcome the coming onslaught.

My only purpose is to show the REAL struggle will be USA China with the South Asian nations as pawns.

Accordingly, this may explain how the Chinese may see Bangladesh in the future.
I personally want strong and prospers BD , and there economy is improving with that there military strength .
But , with all that there hate against Pakistan also increased, they want revenge , for that if they have to join hands with India they will do it , but strangely they also hate India (which I don't understand) .
They are one ethnic group , they give more importance to there ethnicity then religion (in past) , but now things are changing in BD , there power becoming a curse for them. They don't understand this but 15+ more years tell them what I mean !!!! Post 2035 will bring with it what I am saying!!!!!!!!!!

Well its a double egded sword man.

For whatever reason, Bangladesh may be taking on a strategic importance that it didnt have before. So in that respect, perhaps China and US may vie for Bangladeshi influence.

And of course BD has its own security concerns vis a vis India and Myanmar.

In addition up till now percentage GDP on military spending has been remarabkly low. 1.45 percent vs the 2.5 percent average in South Asia.

Plus an improving economy will only increase future spending.

Keep in mind, Bangaldesh is no small fish. 160 million plus. Also EXTREMELY underdeveloped. Which means the potential for improvement is tremendous!

Thats not me saying it. We're included in the NEXT 11 by Goldman Sachs.

So the old cliches about Bangladesh being a "basketcase" are over InshAllah.

Bengalis and Bangladeshis just need to mind their own business, go about in a mature, responsible way and always try to do good.

Haters gonna hate!

I personally want strong and prospers BD , and there economy is improving with that there military strength .
But , with all that there hate against Pakistan also increased, they want revenge , for that if they have to join hands with India they will do it , but strangely they also hate India (which I don't understand) .
They are one ethnic group , they give more importance to there ethnicity then religion (in past) , but now things are changing in BD , there power becoming a curse for them. They don't understand this but 15+ more years tell them what I mean !!!! Post 2035 will bring with it what I am saying!!!!!!!!!!

Cool. I want a strong and prosperous Pakistan as well. Lets move on from 1971. Instead lets worry about 2017.

Don't let Awami League internal BD politics be an indicator of what the common BD'shi thinks.

Most BD'shis are not happy with the behaviour of Pakistan during 1947-1971 but realise that this is in the past and that the common enemy now is India. Co-operation between BD and Pakistan is needed for a peaceful and prosperous S Asia.

Exactly!

I really don't wanna frame India as an enemy.

Words matter.

India as well as Myanmar are POTENTIAL threats. Not an enemy. Very different.

In fact, its a great blessing that up till now, and hopefully continuing into the future, Bangladesh has no enemies.

don't ever try your sh!t with Us again
I dont like someone to invade my personal space specially the bathroom... not into weird shit like you.

you little Indian d!(k liker .
Oh really? But I really love that lay with those girls over the years

keep your mouth fill with Indian d!(k
Not a homo, no offense keep them to your self.

Ps. Read my earlier comments and then reply. I'm not India friendly or anti Pakistani. So read and think before you bring your stinky *** to fight with me.

I reported your post bhai. Please man, keep to the thread topic.
Have you read his posts and comments?

Yes I have. Ignore and move on.

You are better than this.

You're right. Your mom did.
but here comes one more question !!!! where was you m.g ? busy feeding any Indian?
Not a homo
But you are defiantly belongs to one!!!!!!!

Kid its better if you let your masters play with you and don't bother me or my country Pakistan again . Stay on topic and enjoy the company of your masters .
I am ending this right here , if you want to end it here then that will going to be great . Enjoy your country and freedom . Best of luck with future.
If you have any problem with Indians or Myanmar , don't bring Pakistan in it.

but here comes one more question !!!! where was you m.g ? busy feeding any Indian?

But you are defiantly belongs to one!!!!!!!

Kid its better if you let your masters play with you and don't bother me or my country Pakistan again . Stay on topic and enjoy the company of your masters .
I am ending this right here , if you want to end it here then that will going to be great . Enjoy your country and freedom . Best of luck with future.
If you have any problem with Indians or Myanmar , don't bring Pakistan in it.
Well you see I'm just too hungry of a dude... I drank hers as well.
Your disrespect towards women, calling them m*g and homophobic attitudes towards gays doesn't make you a saint either.

Fuckwid, go back and read on what context I talked about Pakistan..... if you don't understand the fact that I would rather be with the above mentioned countries than India... don't talk to me.
And I'm sorry. This is internet... there is freedom of speech.... if you don't like what people have to say... ignore or show your views else fuckofff

Well you see I'm just too hungry of a dude... I drank hers as well.
Your disrespect towards women, calling them m*g and homophobic attitudes towards gays doesn't make you a saint either.

Fuckwid, go back and read on what context I talked about Pakistan..... if you don't understand the fact that I would rather be with the above mentioned countries than India... don't talk to me.
And I'm sorry. This is internet... there is freedom of speech.... if you don't like what people have to say... ignore or show your views else fuckofff
fuking me off wont help you , you still have your masters and they are hungry ! and stop lying you were in Pakistan when you need feeding ! so now tell who was the person? or personas ? if you are a dude the give me the name . And don't bring gays in it , I had said nothing but its look like I hit your nervous. And you bring tits (women) in first now don't hide behind respect I.B. Boy.
You surly wins (LMAO) , enjoy your time kido . you are already to fill.

Back
Top Bottom