What's new

Bangladesh building up military in a regional arms race

USA was never homogenous............

No as it was mainly whites that adopted the English language.

Anyway US is different to Pakistan and India as it is a nation of immigrants. There was no "we own" this piece of land and people intermarried with no hesitation.

Last edited:
Bangladesh in a regional ARMS race?

Why dis Lungis have to always punch above there weight?

No one cares if you buy a submarine to catch deep fish or build a frigate to catch surface fish....Please understand it & just enjoy the Hilsa......

For everything else......YOU DON'T HAVE MASTERCARD!!! :lol:

Oh your back. Your TV must have gone out again....

Please move on. You have nothing to add here.

BS, no young Bangladeshis dream to be a Pakistani, let alone a Arab. The Arab stereotype has always been stuck with you guys. Even White people know about the Arab syndrome young Paks suffer from. It is simply a two step process for you guys, grow a beard & carry a miswaak. Bengalis fully well know that we are not Arab nor have we ever been, nor are Arabs in our good books. Keep doing your kaifahalak impression.

I very much mind being mistaken for a Pakistani because Englishmen who have been around Pakistanis then assume I know foul words of their language (foul words of Mirpuri or Punjabi).

I wasn't trolling, stop being so defensive. It is a Pakistani thing as well, a lot of the Pakistani idiots trolling you on here are probably suffering from that. But Wallahi I am sick of Bangladeshis now calling themselves Pakistani or Arab in my area and calling me a 'shadda' because I'm Kashmiri.
I hope it is just these people but I'm apalled when they have told me openly they hate being Bangladeshi and 'looking dark', when many Pakistanis and Arabs have the same complexion. Also literally every brown Muslim person is mistaken for Pakistani in the UK, even Somalis.

Bangladesh in a regional ARMS race?
Why dis Lungis have to always punch above there weight?
No one cares if you buy a submarine to catch deep fish or build a frigate to catch surface fish....Please understand it & just enjoy the Hilsa......
For everything else......YOU DON'T HAVE MASTERCARD!!! :lol:
Bangladesh holds the limitless Chinese card.:smitten::smitten::china::china::china:

Also literally every brown Muslim person is mistaken for Pakistani in the UK, even Somalis.

Once you said that it became apparent what you said was and is bs. Bangladeshis aren't known for claiming to be of Arab descent or even Kashmiri. Do you know how I know you're lying. Most Bengalis in the UK are not familiar with the Mirpuri/Kashmiri branch of Paks, most will not know a Mirpuri or a Kashmiri as their isn't daily interaction. They mostly come face to face with Pakistanis from Punjab who reside in London also because the vast majority of Bangladeshis live in London barring Luton, Oldham and a few other northern towns/cities which is mostly from AJK.

I have never heard a Bengali claim to be a Kashmiri or Pakistani and there is reason (not to do with 71) but another reason which I feel would not be appropriate to discuss. I have the utmost respect for Pakistani people as grew up with them but what you said simply isn't true for the most part.

Once you said that it became apparent what you said was and is bs. Bangladeshis aren't known for claiming to be of Arab descent or even Kashmiri. Do you know how I know you're lying. Most Bengalis in the UK are not familiar with the Mirpuri/Kashmiri branch of Paks, most will not know a Mirpuri or a Kashmiri as their isn't daily interaction. They mostly come face to face with Pakistanis from Punjab who reside in London also because the vast majority of Bangladeshis live in London barring Luton, Oldham and a few other northern towns/cities which is mostly from AJK.

I have never heard a Bengali claim to be a Kashmiri or Pakistani and there is reason (not to do with 71) but another reason which I feel would not be appropriate to discuss. I have the utmost respect for Pakistani people as grew up with them but what you said simply isn't true for the most part.

Did you even read what I said?
I'm a Punjabi of full Kashmiri descent and I temporarily live just outside of London. But most of the small number of Muslims in the town are Sylhetis owning Indian restaurants. I never said they claim Arab ancestry or Kashmiri, they just tell me about how they hate being Bangladeshi and wish they weren't. And most of the women bleach their skin.

Almost all of the ones I've met here are self hating degenerates. In London and more diverse areas they are generally OK, but ime British Bangladeshis are far more self hating than Pakistanis.

Anyways it is off topic, I have nothing against Bangladeshis except for the spineless futkis that delight in being confused for something else.

Back
Top Bottom