What's new

Bangladesh dissatisfied with China’s military supplies quality: Reports

I am talking about sources from Bangladesh, such as interviews with Bangladeshi military officers, and so on, rather than the news of other national media reprinted on Bangladeshi websites.
Even the news portal isn't any famous/authorized news portal , as far I know!

Such news portals actually aren't reliable!

Last edited:
If Bangladesh is so dissatisfied with Chinese weapons, why do they keep buying from them then?

The world is their oyster, so surely they could get from another source?
Correct! The news sources are fake and propaganda by indian raw!

I'm happy though for this propaganda , because it will seriously harm good relationship between awami league govt and India , I hope!

This website's news about China is negative,News about India is exactly the opposite,Is this really Bangladesh's news website?
Even if it's a Bangladeshi website , still it can be anti China! Because there are few people ( fifth columnists) inside Bangladesh who even prefer Indian interest over Bangladesh herself!

@iLION12345_1 @PakSword

See! I told u it's matter of time, this kind of smearing report by desperate west and India about China military products. Still remember the junk article about PN F-22P frigates?

Trust me! The smearing about VT-4 and PAF J-10 is going to publish soon by the same gang. And see the reaction of those western fanboys .

This website's news about China is negative,News about India is exactly the opposite,Is this really Bangladesh's news website?
India has nothing to do with this news on Chinese military equipment. Indian papers print them with reference to BD sources.

So, you cannot just claim that since it was printed in an Indian newspaper, therefore, it is not true.

In order to avoid buying more from China, BD is buying from Turkey and Serbia. However, an accident happened in an 11-ton consignment from Serbia. The plane was destroyed after it was nosedived on Greece soil.

India has nothing to do with this news on Chinese military equipment. Indian papers print them with reference to BD sources.

So, you cannot just claim that since it was printed in an Indian newspaper, therefore, it is not true.

In order to avoid buying more from China, BD is buying from Turkey and Serbia. However, an accident happened in an 11-ton consignment from Serbia. The plane was destroyed after it was nosedived on Greece soil.
BD will continue to buy Chinese weapon. Like it or not. Western fanboy. BD top management are no stupid to trust this junk report.

I am talking about sources from Bangladesh, such as interviews with Bangladeshi military officers, and so on, rather than the news of other national media reprinted on Bangladeshi websites.

You are absolutely correct.

This news report from a less than reputed Bangladeshi site is probably regurgitated news from Indian syndicated news source. Which in itself is without basis.

I am sure if Army, Navy or Airforce complained about quality of Chinese arms, we would have heard it by now.

And why just blame Chinese armament quality? Even USA and EU supplied arms have loads of teething issues with new arms all the time. These teething issues can be resolved by contacting the mfr. in case-by-case basis, as most vendors are trying to resolve quality issues for their own benefit and future profit.

But one cannot blame all of China saying their products are bad. Only Modi followers believe this garbage.

It is the usual deliberate bad-mouthing propaganda coming from Modi's IT cell, which is repeated by almost all media outlets in India, as well as some in Bangladesh.

Better not to give these rumor mills any attention or time.

Well, It is known fact, What is the surprise in it. Chinese stuff is known for cheap and low quality.
Thanks for slapping your own face with record import of made in China..

Made in China is top quality unlike India rocket which failed it's mission recently. :enjoy:

The real junk is made in India which nobody wants.

Last edited:
You must be very happy to live in your imbecile blind world. Put your thumb in front of your eyes and you will claim there is no world before you.
@PakSword @waz

Look at this ill manner boy with his insulting sentence.

I look at the real world which China builds a space station all by it's own effort. Land a working Mars rover which Europe and Russia can't even achieve. There is no doubt China is a technology and economy power. Only fools still keep denying.

Probably an Indian Govt.-operated paid and controlled website.

There are loads of them in Bangla language, trying to spread anti-China propaganda in Bangladesh.

But Indian Govt. knows their job is next to impossible.

Avg. person in the street in Bangladesh are essentially anti-Indian because they know the bad actions and selfish intent of the Indian Govt. They have seen this for the last fifty years.

And it's not just Bangladesh. You go to Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan....

All neighbor countries of India hate Indian govt's guts.

India govt. is worried that Bangladesh will become too independent with economic help from China. That will be a problem for them.

All five Chinese made civilian passenger aircraft delivered to Nepal (three Y-12E and MA60 aircraft) are now rusting on the ground for over 2 years as their condition is unflyable due to poor build quality and defects

Another example of Made in China.
We already know about the quality of Chinese made defence items which China have exported to Pakistan. Like Main battle tanks and Artillery guns, JF-17 (Which is already grounded by Myanmar)

Algeria saw a number of accidents involving Chinese CH-4B UCAV drones. The first accident took place in 2013, second in March 9, 2014 and third in June 2020

Jordan had purchased six of the same Chinese CH-4B UCAVs in 2016, but by June 2019, the country had decided to sell them off

When Kenya bought Norinco VN-4 armoured personnel carriers, China’s sales representative declined to sit inside the vehicles during a test firing. Kenya went ahead in 2016 with the purchase anyway and dozens of Kenyan personnel have been reportedly killed in those vehicles

Two Chinese 053H3 Frigates (BNS Umar Farooq and BNS Abu Ubaidah) arrived at Bangladesh in 2020, after experiencing multiple defects en route. This included a non-functioning navigation radar and gun system. The Chinese have asked for additional payment to repair the boats

“Tayokeset tayet-soke” (“Chinese machine; broken in a day”) is a well known and frequently used phrase in Myanmar
1. In July this year, Algeria purchased 24 Chinese drones, valued at US $120 million. Moreover, Monaco, Algeria's enemy, also purchased 36 drones from China at the beginning of this year.

2, Myanmar has not grounded JF-17, which is a rumor from India. In July this year, Myanmar conducted a military exercise in Rakhine state, and JF-17 participated in the exercise. In addition. JF-17 has been exported to many countries. JF-17 has defeated MIG29, JAS-39 and other fighters in the bidding for many times. And tejas is unwilling to accept even the Indian air force.

3, What you said is almost all rumors from India that have not been confirmed. What we can see is that Bangladesh, Kenya and other countries continue to buy Chinese weapons.

@PakSword @waz

Look at this ill manner boy with his insulting sentence.

I look at the real world which China builds a space station all by it's own effort. Land a working Mars rover which Europe and Russia can't even achieve. There is no doubt China is a technology and economy power. Only fools still keep denying.
After reading your post I think you are away from the real world by putting your thumbs in front of your eyes.

We are not here talking about your space missions but about the military wares that you export.

After reading your post I think you are away from the real world by putting your thumbs in front of your eyes.

We are not here talking about your space missions but about the military wares that you export.
Lol..They are related. It about national strength and technology advancement. They are many leading technology by China which the real blind is you. Space is just a small Minor of it How about recent China SMIC made a 7nm chips which US best fabrication plant of Intel can't produced?

Back
Top Bottom