What's new

‘Bangladesh has no plan to cut ties with Pakistan’

yup me too i am busy most of the times so i do miss it here :)
well bangladesh should have good ties with pakistan and also pakistan dothe same

but i dont think it will happen under the current government
The current government is seen as being too friendly with India, so probably not.

Cutting ties is a bad idea, even enemies keep diplomatic contact, just in case.

The government isn't that much capable to look into every person shouting against them. They only pick up and monitor those people who quickly gain attentions from others or too much dangerous for their anti government views. We have similiar situation like China." Criticize all you want in a normal manner but don't criticise in a manner that can be labelled as anti state/anti government propaganda.."

Yeah we have some classic anti BD elements example in this forum some gone oblivion some hibernation some pretend to change their position and some show their teeth slightly. Whom are well known in online community and discussed often. Their anti national activities and freedom of speech cant be mixed together.

http://www.ebangladesh.com/2013/02/13/unmasking-jamaats-chief-international-propagandist/

I think we should never have established diplomatic relations with Bangladesh. We have not gained anything from our relations except getting more than 3 million illegal bangalis............don't understand why do they come here after separating from us and specially when the accuse us of raping their 30 million women.

We should break all our relations with Bangladesh immediately and expel or execute all illegal Bangladeshis without mercy or remorse

Spot on. But Bengalis never tolerated non existent democracy for long. 1971 should be a lesson. The fall will be deep.

If it were up to ISIS supporters like you, you would declare Caliphate but that's not what others desire.

Dangerous to her own people to kill them in cold blood on their 40 year old acts in a different situation and political environment, very wise indeed! She's taking BD down in terms of diplomacy and regional politics. Pakistan has never ruined her diplomatic relations with Bangladesh but this dangerous lady has caused you much more diplomatic harm than good.

There is no time frame for imparting justice. Nuremberg Trials held in Germany, were just the beginning.

Nazis were hunted to the furthest corners of the world. Jewish Nazi Hunters even had Nazis hiding in South America deported back to Germany even decades after the end of world war 2.

Genocide is not something that can be swept under the rug and be asked to forgive and forget.

Yeah we have some classic anti BD elements example in this forum some gone oblivion some hibernation some pretend to change their position and some show their teeth slightly. Whom are well known in online community and discussed often. Their anti national activities and freedom of speech cant be mixed together.

Jamati folks really know how to spread propaganda well. Moududi and Gulam Azam's books are more than enough to say what they actually talk about Islam and what they actually preach. Even during 71 liberation war and till now, Pakistanis aren't tolerated here just because of their pro jamati views.

If it were up to ISIS supporters like you, you would declare Caliphate but that's not what others desire.

I am a Bangladeshi and my ideology of shariah endorsed by 80% Bangladeshis. Refer to pew research.. Be gone Indian shoooo shoooo

I am a Bangladeshi and my ideology of shariah endorsed by 80% Bangladeshis. Refer to pew research.. Be gone Indian shoooo shoooo

Good luck with that IS supporter. One can sense your helplessness given the current status of your jamati BNP nexus.

Lets see this survey by Pew and its exact wordings. Post it here.

The same Pew that gave us:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/

PG-2014-07-14-balance-of-power-4-01.png

Lets see this survey by Pew and its exact wordings. Post it here.

The same Pew that gave us:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/

PG-2014-07-14-balance-of-power-4-01.png

Have you noticed the strange thing? Even after a bloody war Bangladesh had the 2nd most favorable view of Pakistan after Indonesia ?

That is because of the religious tie. Nothing else.

I am no fan of Pakistan. But a supporter of our muslim identity.

I can't post the pew report right now. Please Google " pew report sharia in muslim countries "

Have you noticed the strange thing? Even after a bloody war Bangladesh had the 2nd most favorable view of Pakistan after Indonesia ?

That is because of the religious tie. Nothing else.

I am no fan of Pakistan. But a supporter of our muslim identity.

I can't post the pew report right now. Please Google " pew report sharia in muslim countries "

Bengalis are a generous, easygoing people on the whole.

50% remaining favourable views toward Pakistan has more to do with their inherent nature, less to do with "muslim identity".

Because if muslim identity meant so much to you, why break away from Pakistan in first place? You would even have nuclear umbrella now...and lowly Burma would not be smacking you around at their border and 2 nation theory would be as strong as it was in 1947.

If you accept the 50% number, then you also accept the 70% number for India. That means of the Asian countries interviewed, Bangladeshis are the most favourable to India....and that there is also some overlap between Bangladeshis regarding favourable views to India and Pakistan....but overall it leans toward India.

Supporting Sharia, supporting a caliphate and supporting ISIS are all very different things anyway in practice.

You support the first one fine....but what about the other two?

@bongbang, in your opinion, in which group do I belong?

You are pretending to be something else now what you used to be. You are well known in online community. The link above mentions you also. BDmilitary also have a thread discussing your activities and some other blogs. You are also famous and perceived as vicious element. Its really hard to guess what are you upto now.

http://www.pashtunforums.com/showthread.php?t=40393

Back
Top Bottom