What's new

‘Bangladesh has no plan to cut ties with Pakistan’

You are pretending to be something else now what you used to be. You are well known in online community. The link above mentions you also. BDmilitary also have a thread discussing your activities and some other blogs. You are also famous and perceived as vicious element. Its really hard to guess what are you upto now.

http://www.pashtunforums.com/showthread.php?t=40393

Good to know your impression about me, but this impression is 100% wrong. As I mentioned in some previous posts, I regret taking part in partisan bickering online. I have never been involved in politics and most likely never will.

I had no idea that I am well known in online community, for what? Making posts on PDF?

I looked at that link, some commenter made a comment that I am Jamat sympathizer and I thought that 1971 was a mistake. This was never the case. I never thought 1971 was a mistake, that is a completely false oversimplification of my former position. I always thought that after crackdown of Operation Searchlight, fighting Pakistani soldiers became an obligation for all Bengali's in then East Pakistan. What I was confused about was why Bengali political leaders in then East Pakistan thought it was a good idea to break away from a bigger country which was formed just 24 years back, to escape Hindu domination for Muslims in South Asia. But that puzzle was finally solved after I got to see first hand the naked racism of Pakistani educated elite right here on this forum, from the posts of their current generation.

And I have never been a Jamat member or sympathizer, I was always against Moududi and his teachings of political Islam, I still am. I did support BNP-Jamat's fight for getting a proper election in 2014, for the sake of democracy, that was my mistake, taking sides online. But now that the fight is over and Sheikh Hasina and AL have decidedly won, I genuinely want to see a national reconciliation, for the sake of peace and economic development of Bangladesh.

BDmilitary has a thread discussing my activities? Can you please elaborate on these? What kind of activities? And what other blogs, what do they describe about me?

I am famous? In what way? Who perceives me as a vicious element? Why?

Its hard to guess what I am upto now? I can tell you what I am upto. I was never in politics and I never will be. My mistake was becoming partisan online during this period of conflict in Bangladesh, expressing my frank opinion many of which were misguided on hind sight, and I have learned my lessons.

This Bengal_Tiger in Pashtun forum is hammer_fist I am guessing, who used to post in PDF. One time we were even doing something together, trying to make a new forum for Bangladeshi's, as I did not like being on PDF. But we gave it up quite quickly. And one time he and I had some argument online and it looks like he has become my sworn enemy, spreading nonsense about me online.

Last edited:
Many of the PDF BD guys have ip address in Pak. And some who has in BD, lost hope to fight more their already lost war and quickly changing position. And those people whom are genuine BD people Pak mods bans them because of their views. So people are careful to engage here. Besides GoB has hugely invested in online sector to monitor online activities of anti people.
Hasina should attack Pakistan and hang all Pakistani diplomats on war crimes

Bangladesh and Pakistan are branches of same tree....................... they may set apart by fast winds but cannot be separated.............
Say that in BD and you will be hanged for war crimes
Hasina will personally hang you by the balls

Good to know your impression about me, but this impression is 100% wrong. As I mentioned in some previous posts, I regret taking part in partisan bickering online. I have never been involved in politics and most likely never will.

I had no idea that I am well known in online community, for what? Making posts on PDF?

I looked at that link, some commenter made a comment that I am Jamat sympathizer and I thought that 1971 was a mistake. This was never the case. I never thought 1971 was a mistake, that is a completely false oversimplification of my former position. I always thought that after crackdown of Operation Searchlight, fighting Pakistani soldiers became an obligation for all Bengali's in then East Pakistan. What I was confused about was why Bengali political leaders in then East Pakistan thought it was a good idea to break away from a bigger country which was formed just 24 years back, to escape Hindu domination for Muslims in South Asia. But that puzzle was finally solved after I got to see first hand the naked racism of Pakistani educated elite right here on this forum, from the posts of their current generation.

And I have never been a Jamat member or sympathizer, I was always against Moududi and his teachings of political Islam, I still am. I did support BNP-Jamat's fight for getting a proper election in 2014, for the sake of democracy, that was my mistake, taking sides online. But now that the fight is over and Sheikh Hasina and AL have decidedly won, I genuinely want to see a national reconciliation, for the sake of peace and economic development of Bangladesh.

BDmilitary has a thread discussing my activities? Can you please elaborate on these? What kind of activities? And what other blogs, what do they describe about me?

I am famous? In what way? Who perceives me as a vicious element? Why?

Its hard to guess what I am upto now? I can tell you what I am upto. I was never in politics and I never will be. My mistake was becoming partisan online during this period of conflict in Bangladesh, expressing my frank opinion many of which were misguided on hind sight, and I have learned my lessons.

This Bengal_Tiger in Pashtun forum is hammer_fist I am guessing, who used to post in PDF. One time we were even doing something together, trying to make a new forum for Bangladeshi's, as I did not like being on PDF. But we gave it up quite quickly. And one time he and I had some argument online and it looks like he has become my sworn enemy, spreading nonsense about me online.

I cant really get total idea of your posts as I havent here so long. Just bit posts of yours from past. Where you said to kill Awamis which I quoted and pointed out why Awamis wont leave power after knowing this their fate is decided. And your character portrayed on BDmilitary forum, General discussion: razakar online posted by tiger77. It seems like both Bengal tiger and him are same. And unmasking jamat's international propagandist link, some other blog links came with search and screenshots of your posts posted by Indians. I can understand now bit because you have tried to learn things and stated different opinion over time which created different perception. But I like your new position which motivated to unite all parties. Lets see.

You are pretending to be something else now what you used to be. You are well known in online community. The link above mentions you also. BDmilitary also have a thread discussing your activities and some other blogs. You are also famous and perceived as vicious element. Its really hard to guess what are you upto now.

Lulz.....vicious element. Why do BD defence enthusiasts take each other so seriously.

Bengalis are a generous, easygoing people on the whole.

50% remaining favourable views toward Pakistan has more to do with their inherent nature, less to do with "muslim identity".

Because if muslim identity meant so much to you, why break away from Pakistan in first place? You would even have nuclear umbrella now...and lowly Burma would not be smacking you around at their border and 2 nation theory would be as strong as it was in 1947.

If you accept the 50% number, then you also accept the 70% number for India. That means of the Asian countries interviewed, Bangladeshis are the most favourable to India....and that there is also some overlap between Bangladeshis regarding favourable views to India and Pakistan....but overall it leans toward India.

Supporting Sharia, supporting a caliphate and supporting ISIS are all very different things anyway in practice.

You support the first one fine....but what about the other two?

Genius over here thinks he 'knows' Bengali people lol.

Mate seriously how are we branches of same tree. We are two different nation with no cultural similarities at all. Such comments are just ridiculous.
We both were once part of same country......

I cant really get total idea of your posts as I havent here so long. Just bit posts of yours from past. Where you said to kill Awamis which I quoted and pointed out why Awamis wont leave power after knowing this their fate is decided. And your character portrayed on BDmilitary forum, General discussion: razakar online posted by tiger77. It seems like both Bengal tiger and him are same. And unmasking jamat's international propagandist link, some other blog links came with search and screenshots of your posts posted by Indians. I can understand now bit because you have tried to learn things and stated different opinion over time which created different perception. But I like your new position which motivated to unite all parties. Lets see.

They found time to slander Kaloo Miah? Eto time pai kokhon?

Khaia daia kaam nai, Chan Mollar beyai....

In any case I think Kaloo now has his deserved fifteen minutes of worldwide fame.....:lol:

Mate seriously how are we branches of same tree. We are two different nation with no cultural similarities at all. Such comments are just ridiculous.

Visit Dhaka and then compare culture.....

They found time to slander Kaloo Miah? Eto time pai kokhon?

Khaia daia kaam nai, Chan Mollar beyai....

In any case I think Kaloo now has his deserved fifteen minutes of worldwide fame.....:lol:

Visit Dhaka and then compare culture.....
Apart from religious affiliations Bangladesh has more incomon with India in terms of culture. One doesnt need to visit to figure that much out. More specifically bangladesh has its own unique bangali culture originating from india bengal. Pakistan on the other hand has

Pashtoon Culture more compareable with afghanistan. Baloch culture compareable with Iran. Punjabi culture comparable with punjab specifically. Sindh is an entire different world in term of culture. You might be able to find some Bihari population in Karachi along with some bangladeshi immigrants which is as close you can get.

Kalu miah is anything but jamati. He is a thinker and has a nationalist view. I am sorry to say that pashtun forum poster has shallow knowledge about him and is generalizing the whole forum. Most of us are common Bangladeshis who found their way in pdf by Google and registered to answer Pakistani and Indian Propaganda.

Yes some rajakars and dalals also lurk here. While rajakars get free run for their loyalty to pakistan many of dalals got banned forever.

Apart from religious affiliations Bangladesh has more incomon with India in terms of culture. One doesnt need to visit to figure that much out. More specifically bangladesh has its own unique bangali culture originating from india bengal. Pakistan on the other hand has

Pashtoon Culture more compareable with afghanistan. Baloch culture compareable with Iran. Punjabi culture comparable with punjab specifically. Sindh is an entire different world in term of culture. You might be able to find some Bihari population in Karachi along with some bangladeshi immigrants which is as close you can get.

Culture or religion that is the burning Question for Bangladesh. It is haunting us for years. Some say it was decided in 1971. But it was not. We fought against tyranny torture murder rape, for democracy. No one gave a thought on religion by that time.

BNP begum Zia's party mostly made of freedom fighters who defected from Pakistan army along with Zia ur Rahman. They are supporter of Muslim identity.

keep-calm-and-ahh-ahh-ahh.png

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal are all brothers..eventually people from this region need to realise this.

Back
Top Bottom