What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

Your a pathetic troll who adds nothing of substance to this sub forum.

I am the REASON because of which this Idiotic Sub Forum is ALIVE.....

It's a JOKE that BD has a separate Defense Section when Kolkata Traffic Police is much more capable & powerful than BD military.....

Now tell me if there was a separate Kolkata Traffic Police Defense Section on this forum.....How would have that Sound??

I will LEAVE this forum come 2030 :D
Hopefully you can make it before that

I am the REASON because of which this Idiotic Sub Forum is ALIVE.....

It's a JOKE that BD has a separate Defense Section when Kolkata Traffic Police is much more capable & powerful than BD military.....

Now tell me if there was a separate Kolkata Traffic Police Defense Section on this forum.....How would have that Sound??
Lol, you are trolling too much

Rather North east should get freedom or be absorbed by China and Myanmar mostly.I like Bangladesh's homogeneous culture and ethnicity.Only land in north east which interest me are Tripura and some part of Assam which have Bengali muslim majority.And we don't need any west bengal dadababu.They are better with India.But Murshidabad and Malda districts are different.I would like to see them as part of Bangladesh.

China- Arunachal pradesh, Sikkim will join China
Bangladesh-Tripura and part of Assam and west Bengal(non-dadababu majority portion)
Myanmar-Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram will join Myanmar.
We need them for pissing.

Rather North east should get freedom or be absorbed by China and Myanmar mostly.I like Bangladesh's homogeneous culture and ethnicity.Only land in north east which interest me are Tripura and some part of Assam which have Bengali muslim majority.And we don't need any west bengal dadababu.They are better with India.But Murshidabad and Malda districts are different.I would like to see them as part of Bangladesh.

Bangladesh-Tripura and part of Assam and west Bengal(non-dadababu majority portion)

Ditto. Add to that Darjeeling should be merged with Nepal. And west Bengal hadababu dominated parts should be made a buffer region to keep the distance with stinky India.

u la la, you guys will be like Native Americans. You know what happened to them? :lol:

Till it happens enjoy...:enjoy:
lol
according to our border length (256km) which is very small , very little chance to happened like that. rather they would go india who surrounded by 3 sides. we can easily seal the border and dont worry we have enough ammo for every single illegal bangali. plus u know the policy of india upon this , so building more boats would be realistic rather thinking against to neighbours. lol

lol
according to our border length (256km) which is very small , very little chance to happened like that. rather they would go india who surrounded by 3 sides. we can easily seal the border and dont worry we have enough ammo for every single illegal bangali. plus u know the policy of india upon this , so building more boats would be realistic rather thinking against to neighbours. lol
as per your report, we are very good at silent crossing. So you are giving conflicting statements :D

lol
u la la, you didn't got my point. :P

Enjoy as long as you guys doesn't become our palestinian... :lol:

BD navy is growing, you can't do anything to stop it. Hopfully our BD friend will challenge your bully in the Bay of Bengal and challenge your hegemony in Nicobar Adman.
By Jove!! Why the Nicobor & Andaman islands should be under Indian control. It should either go to BD or to Indonesia because both these countries have close proximity to these islands. But, historically it has been more with BD and less with a far away country called, India. Someday, BN will take care of the issue.

After modernization of 3 forces hopefully we can extend our land. Rakhaine, Asam, Tripura, Mizoram, West Bengal, Meghaloy, derjeeling will be belongs to BD. & make a friendship road from siliguri to Nepal.
Do not also forget to include Andaman and Nicobor now under Indian hegemony.

Including nearly all of NE, bar South Tibet that goes with China, would not greatly affect the demographics of BD. Remember whole of NE has 50 million people compared to 160 million for BD - out of this 50 million, 15 million are Muslims anyway,.

The massive land areas and moutainous landscape would allow BD to become a much more resource rich and scenic country.

Just imagine the tourism as BD properly develops the moutainous landscape. Millions of people from all over Asia would come flocking to BD then, earning many billions every year.

Abundant resources such as hydroelectricity would fuel BD's industrial growth.

BD and the NE are a natural economic match.

Including nearly all of NE, bar South Tibet that goes with China, would not greatly affect the demographics of BD. Remember whole of NE has 50 million people compared to 160 million for BD - out of this 50 million, 15 million are Muslims anyway,.

The massive land areas and moutainous landscape would allow BD to become a much more resource rich and scenic country.

Just imagine the tourism as BD properly develops the moutainous landscape. Millions of people from all over Asia would come flocking to BD then, earning many billions every year.

Abundant resources such as hydroelectricity would fuel BD's industrial growth.

BD and the NE are a natural economic match.
Right! But Myanmar can also get a slice from it if they join China-Bangladesh coalition.:P

Back
Top Bottom