What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

sorry for being late in the thread. Read it thoroughly, to my amusement all the india Bashing. I would like to say one thing- I will not trust a bangladeshi who can not admire the national anthem due to cause of ISLAM. As for as bashings are considered, i came to know recently that india is hinding somehting under the name of secularism? Oh really?

some facts:

But underneath what seems like a traditional and simple trade dispute—India protecting its growing toy market from cheap foreign imports—lies nearly a decade of Indian and Chinese mistrust, envy, and even complex geopolitics, say experts. Although India and China are still growing, both economies are hurting badly from the global recession. Sino-Indian trade grew as much as 33% in 2008, to nearly $52 billion, according to data maintained by China's General Administration of Customs, but that's tiny compared with the $425 billion bilateral trade between China and the European Union, or the $333 billion trade between China and the U.S. As both countries experience growth rates of 7% or less, compared with 9% for India and over 10% for China before the financial crisis hit, there is an increased rivalry between them, especially when it comes to sectors where both have strong domestic manufacturers, such as steel, petrochemicals, and textiles.

Read the complete article here:
India-China Trade Tensions Rise - BusinessWeek

also request some one from B'desh to find the bilateral trade numbers with China for their country and if possible for rest of the countries in the Subcontinent combined together. and then talk about India - china.. we might hate each other ...but our economies are tied together ..no no war can happen... that is why you see chinese and indians both do not intigate each other..India is also discussing to remove ban on chinese toys...

India-China Trade Tensions Rise - BusinessWeek

Dear All,

sorry for being late in the thread. Read it thoroughly, to my amusement all the india Bashing. I would like to say one thing- I will not trust a bangladeshi who can not admire the national anthem due to cause of ISLAM. As for as bashings are considered, i came to know recently that india is hinding somehting under the name of secularism? Oh really?

While I will not agree with his point of view at all. but in terms of trusting him for national defence will be my heart and soul.

did the gujrat killier get the punishment or got elected ?

Only two states allow to slaughter cow in india. What happen to the
secularism ?

Beef is avialable all around india,anywhere you want......i suppose wb and kerala are the two states that support cow slaughter

While I will not agree with his point of view at all. but in terms of trusting him for national defence will be my heart and soul.

did the gujrat killier get the punishment or got elected ?

Only two states allow to slaughter cow in india. What happen to the
secularism ?

with due respect sir ,from where did you get that divine knowledge???

Beef is avialable all around india,anywhere you want......i suppose wb and kerala are the two states that support cow slaughter

Why should muslim of hind care if you hindu worship cows?

Just to let you bharati know that most of your cow gods end up in Bd during eid. We are glad to slaughter them behalf our muslim brothers in Hindustan.:smokin:

I think, this thread has lost its usefulness. Instead of talking about BD-Burma war matters, people are talking about cow worshipping and cow slaughtering. Can someone post any latest developments in our border with that Burma? Are the Burmese still erecting fence within 150 ft, instead of 150 m, from the border? Or are they strengthening their troop buildups near the border?

I think, this thread has lost its usefulness. Instead of talking about BD-Burma war matters, people are talking about cow worshipping and cow slaughtering. Can someone post any latest developments in our border with that Burma? Are the Burmese still erecting fence within 150 ft, instead of 150 m, from the border? Or are they strengthening their troop buildups near the border?
The latest news is that AWAMY cowards have given up our exploration drive by the pressure of IND+BURMESE (::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::), especially after when it has found out that Burmese aren't like Jamaaties of BD that can be played against by phony RAZAKAR type of card.

Knowing AWAMY psyche for 30 + years, seeing them very closely and growing up with their big wigs; I can guarantee you that they only bully around small potatoes and never pick up the fight against equally armed enemies. Furthermore, China has warned our armed chair generals so loudly that they would think many times before going to war against Burmese. And BD MIL is no where near as equal as Burmese conventionally. So, AWAMY dalals have swallowed their pride and like many others, have made us losers in this front and are now eyeing on stealing a big chunk of $8 billion foreign reserve (Note that the upcoming AWAMY commission and kickback of $6 Billion's energy bid) .

how is it available all over india when Kerala and WB alows slaughtering. Do they eat live cow in other places?

didnt india help u kebabs in bandardesh get your independence? eiesh and now u bash them

how is it available all over india when Kerala and WB alows slaughtering. Do they eat live cow in other places?

It is available everywhere...I know it for a fact that it is available in Karnataka as my extended family buys beef and eats it despite us been a Hindu family. It is not easily available in hotels in places other than Kerala and WB though.

Personally I love Beef,Pork,chicken.Mutton etc.:smitten:

Last edited:
there are lots of indian friends around. I guess you get the first hand
knowledge from them. SIR. :)

can you give me link of that fella you gave you that pious information ...SIR

WELL TO make it clear to beef is available in almost every part of the country
sorry to add a personal touch my gf she is a muslim living in ranchi
have beefs there..(yestarday only she had it in for iftar)

can you give me link of that fella you gave you that pious information ...SIR

WELL TO make it clear to beef is available in almost every part of the country
sorry to add a personal touch my gf she is a muslim living in ranchi
have beefs there..(yestarday only she had it in for iftar)

No body is questioning the availability of Beef. Question is allow to slaughter. Saying that above, I think muslim of india should take every kind of caution not to offend their hindu countryman also.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone here. People like Heck, push me to this extent. I would rather get the permission to slaughter ..

:mps:

Apart from wb and kerala,i have seen open cow slaughter in hyderabad too.....dunno if thats illegal,but yes cow slaughtering is common there.....btw,iajdani bhai,cant the other states get packached beef from wb or kerala???......hahah,its funny you missed a thing as simple as that!!.....and zakir,carry on!.....enough derailing the thread,i guess all ur cow related queries have been done away with,and i dont expect a reply to this post which may cause furthur derailing......carry on with your good work,wisemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom