What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unfortunate that Bangladeshis are only now realizing the real attitude of Tagore towards Muslims. It just shows how lazy we are intellectually as a nation.

sir,dont you think dat a nation of such a huge population to be fooled at the same time(regarding da selection of national anthem,with da majority of bangladeshis being muslim) by a certain 'anti-islamic' Tagore is quiet fishy fishy??? Maybe i am saying so because wat i was taught about tagore frm my childhood and wat da articles claim are quiet contradictory........i was totally unware and was left aghast after reading d article.........maybe i hav to start all over again regarding Tagore........thnx

It is unfortunate that Bangladeshis are only now realizing the real attitude of Tagore towards Muslims. It just shows how lazy we are intellectually as a nation.

It will be hard to pure our race as a Muslim, as long as we have them Tagore loving Islamic named Musrik knowledge less intellectual propaganda machine backed by Indo-zion Awami munafiq who constantly injecting our new generation with anti-Islamic virus. Revolution is needed to wipe them out form the land of Muslim.

It will be hard to pure our race as a Muslim, as long as we have them Tagore loving Islamic named Musrik knowledge less intellectual propaganda machine backed by Indo-zion Awami munafiq who constantly injecting our new generation with anti-Islamic virus. Revolution is needed to wipe them out form the land of Muslim.

sir,u sound totally communal and unsecular,.........then u can also change the name bangladesh,to something more islamic,as u want to purify your race by kicking any piece of hinduani-i repeat,da bengali culture is made with da goods of both da hindu and islamic culture ......individually u can embrace any religion.......but this wd be unfair to force others into doing da same........bd people must be given da freedom to believe god in da form of their like.......i hope this time u wont misunderstand me..........regards:cheers:

sir,u sound totally communal and unsecular,.........then u can also change the name bangladesh,to something more islamic,as u want to purify your race by kicking any piece of hinduani-i repeat,da bengali culture is made with da goods of both da hindu and islamic culture ......individually u can embrace any religion.......but this wd be unfair to force others into doing da same........bd people must be given da freedom to believe god in da form of their like.......i hope this time u wont misunderstand me..........regards:cheers:

"A believer can never be secular". I am a Muslim and believer so therefore I am not secular. As I said before and I am repeating it again once for all. There is no room for hinduani in Islam. Some time it considered uncultured. Your culture belongs to you so you enjoy it and do not try to impose it on me. I neither dislike Hindu culture nor have any attraction to it. If some so called Muslim want to participate than it's his or her discretion. Lets leave to that and move on.............

Last edited:
Back to the topic sires,till 1 year back i heard regularly bout india's military aid to myanmar........does india still supply? What steps are bd taking to stop this as this may cause a real threat to bd taking the sophisticated military aid supply into account? ....regards

Back to the topic sires,till 1 year back i heard regularly bout india's military aid to myanmar........does india still supply? What steps are bd taking to stop this as this may cause a real threat to bd taking the sophisticated military aid supply into account? ....regards

Well India tried some carrots to Myanmar to get transit and some oil exploration deal. Military supply will not do any strategic goal to Indian part, as Myanmar is and will remain as a big partner and ally to China. Also whatever India could supply to Myanmar is not a real threat to BD as Indias capability in supplying arms are very limited.

Well India tried some carrots to Myanmar to get transit and some oil exploration deal. Military supply will not do any strategic goal to Indian part, as Myanmar is and will remain as a big partner and ally to China. Also whatever India could supply to Myanmar is not a real threat to BD as Indias capability in supplying arms are very limited.

but the arms supplied were sophisticated...........,well,good that it poses no threat to bd .......thnx

This is wrong the Bangladeshi army
shouldn't go to war against Myanmar. :tdown:
Bangladesh should focus on anti-terrorism
operations within Bangladesh,before the
terrorists use Bangladesh as a base
to conduct terror attacks against foreign
and domestic targets.
:bounce:

Sir,it is really unwise of you to say dat....
.it must b remembered dat da bengali culture had and has a heart and soul relation with da hindu culture....i do not say that,history does........gradually islam came and made da bengali culture more colourfull........some people accepted it and some didnt........bengali culture has goods of both islam and hinduism........dats why da bengalis are most secular(atleast in india)...........sorry if i hurt any of ur feelings unknowingly......thnx

Jako, You are 100% accurate. This same apply to Bangladesh as well.
however, A good portion of Bangladeshi is also fanatic secular and some portion also so called fanatic relagious( not true relagious as
pious/compassionate). Overall it is more culturally relagious than true islamic relagious. this fanatic secular people are now so called cultural elite and more close to Awami league and Pro indian.

Sir,i asked you of links regarding tagore repressing muslims........ I think you answered ur own thoughts..ie you r munching wat ur media tells bout india's minority oppressions....and i'm seeing furthur developments with my own eyes(believe me sir,the situation is quiet diff frm wat prevailed few decades back)....and wat do u mean by indian secular trap??.......kindly elaborate. and if possible,try being a little polite next time. Thnx

Dear jako,
People like Tagor has no boundary for muslim or hindu or any other relagious people of Bengal. He is simply the becon of Bangali culture.
Same goes to nazrul whose hindu relagious song are used all over bangal(india) as well as bangladesh for hindu relagious festival.

Still his song(islamic) song also the fundamental of our eid and Ramadan.

Why war with Myanmar will be a complete nightmere now Specially with Awami league in power:

1. In last stand off with Myanmar our military was much more stronger than myanmar(1991). That may not apply at this point.

2. Whatever help we would getting from china before 1991- that has changed now. After 1991 china has been very even in helping Bangladesh defence compare with Myanmar and playing a more balnce twoards myanmar.

3. During 1991 we received huge support from Pak/KSA and USA in terms of logistics and military aid against china. KSA general Khalid and USA general stayed unofficially in BD for 2 weeks during stand off. USA defence minister
dick Cheney(later VP USA) gave us unconditional support. Pakistan supply three
air supply(C-130) of Ammo that we need right at that time.

Now : Thanks to Awami league -- Pak would not look at this again. KSA is branded as financiar of Islamic terror by so called secular elite and Media.
Our military officers morale are lowest in its history after BDR incedent.
Pakistan and USA have there own war.

Are we going to commit a suiside ???

Why war with Myanmar will be a complete nightmere now Specially with Awami league in power:

1. In last stand off with Myanmar our military was much more stronger than myanmar(1991). That may not apply at this point.

2. Whatever help we would getting from china before 1991- that has changed now. After 1991 china has been very even in helping Bangladesh defence compare with Myanmar and playing a more balnce twoards myanmar.

3. During 1991 we received huge support from Pak/KSA and USA in terms of logistics and military aid against china. KSA general Khalid and USA general stayed unofficially in BD for 2 weeks during stand off. USA defence minister
dick Cheney(later VP USA) gave us unconditional support. Pakistan supply three
air supply(C-130) of Ammo that we need right at that time.

Now : Thanks to Awami league -- Pak would not look at this again. KSA is branded as financiar of Islamic terror by so called secular elite and Media.
Our military officers morale are lowest in its history after BDR incedent.
Pakistan and USA have there own war.

Are we going to commit a suiside ???

You probably forgot about UK like everybody does. The warmest relationship right now we having both militarily and economically is UK. Much funding and arms will be one the way from USA as well. And I could assure you US aircraft carrier will be in Bay of Bengal before we loose the war to Myanmar. Its not my word but Myanmars. They blamed USA for any notorious action we did towards them. :woot:

Dear jako,
People like Tagor has no boundary for muslim or hindu or any other relagious people of Bengal. He is simply the becon of Bangali culture.
Same goes to nazrul whose hindu relagious song are used all over bangal(india) as well as bangladesh for hindu relagious festival.

Still his song(islamic) song also the fundamental of our eid and Ramadan.

sir,i am i feel the greatest fan and admirer of 'bidrohi kobi' kazi najrul......he was a man who spoke truth,from within his heart,truly a great man.....he was a great with his poetry on the independence of the subcontinent.....he also bashed the dishonest freedom fighters,who looted bengalis in the name of bringing freedom but enjoyed with the funds...he wrote-'sadhinatar name pora bortaku enechi khas'(the original quote maybe a litl different,i dont remember it clearly).......and who can forget-'mora aki brinte dutit kusum hindu-musalman'........thnx

Last edited:
You probably forgot about UK like everybody does. The warmest relationship right now we having both militarily and economically is UK. Much funding and arms will be one the way from USA as well. And I could assure you US aircraft carrier will be in Bay of Bengal before we loose the war to Myanmar. Its not my word but Myanmars. They blamed USA for any notorious action we did towards them. :woot:

we did received the initial setup of DSCSC and NDC with help of UK.
but Apart from some old naval ships, we did not received any hardware from UK and specially in a war situation - This is may not work.

it will take some time to train the people to use western hardware and with a war with Myanmar this may not be an option as the war may last for maximum for 7 days !!

we did received the initial setup of DSCSC and NDC with help of UK.
but Apart from some old naval ships, we did not received any hardware from UK and specially in a war situation - This is may not work.

it will take some time to train the people to use western hardware and with a war with Myanmar this may not be an option as the war may last for maximum for 7 days !!

You think we will loose the war in 7 days to Myanmar.. Joke of the century...
:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom