What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

sorry a bit off topic but do most bengali people (especially the adults) really dislike pakitsan? b/c i have a lot of bengali friends here in nyc which dont dislike pakistanis b/c they have been raised here but whenever i go to their houses their parents ask is if im pakistani.. and once my friends dad said this right in my face "there are 2 types of ppl in pakistan; the extremely religious ones and the thugs who will do anything for money"

That is the thing I said. Young Bangladeshis do not have well impression about Pakistan. Pakistan need to show that they are really interested. They need to take some steps that if BD people consider them good friend country. Also young Pakistanis do not have good idea about BD peoples, I think. So it is needed to start more and more exchange of scopes if we want to be proven good friend.

That is the thing I said. Young Bangladeshis do not have well impression about Pakistan. Pakistan need to show that they are really interested. They need to take some steps that if BD people consider them good friend country. Also young Pakistanis do not have good idea about BD peoples, I think. So it is needed to start more and more exchange of scopes if we want to be proven good friend.

wich type of step's can you tell me.........
one thing i want to tell you my grande father and garnd mother they were killd with there family in BD just my uncle was safe run from there in 71 but i still to see BD strong and want to go there and i have no hate against them becaus i know some other hand's were involved in that dirty game and these hand's are still working to devide the both people i welcome to BD ppl come and work togther and defeat the enemy :sniper:

y cant india...pakisatn...bangladesh just be freinds like UK..USA and France
Yes, when USA wanted to liberate itself from the domination of UK, France helped it. Again, when Germany tried to dominate over France and UK, USA came forward to help these countries. The world moves always that way.

But, in case of south asia, the bottleneck to peace remains the issue of Kashmir. It should be solved first. Then, time will solve many other problems between any two and among all the three countries. BD, India and Pakistan are three sons born out of the womb of one mother. So, all the conflicts should be resolved without much further sibling fightings.

Sorry! Quite off topic.

Yes, when USA wanted to liberate itself from the domination of UK, France helped it. Again, when Germany tried to dominate over France and UK, USA came forward to help these countries. The world moves always that way.

But, in case of south asia, the bottleneck to peace remains the issue of Kashmir. It should be solved first. Then, time will solve many other problems between any two and among all the three countries. BD, India and Pakistan are three sons born out of the womb of one mother. So, all the conflicts should be resolved without much further sibling fightings.

Sorry! Quite off topic.

I agree, but Kashmir cannot be solved in a day, India doesn't trust Pakistan and there can be no resolution until Pakistan stops trying to force one. Peace and economic integration will have to come first, only when we can trust each other can we get down to resolving Kashmir.

kashmir is desputed from 1947 when pk shake the trust of india can you tell me ?

Sure,

In 1947, Pakistan failed to control its tribals and 6 decades down the line we're still dealing with Pakistan's incompetence.

In 1965, Pakistan crossed the LoC into Kashmir.

In 1999, Pakistan crossed the LoC into Kashmir once again. If nuclear weapons couldn't stop Pakistan from acting like a maniac, how can India trust Pakistan?

visa free is not good idea bro thausends of bangladeshies are illegal migrants in pakistan until today.and more coming.i think limited ppl from PK to BD and BD to PK travel its better for both of us.

visa free is not good idea bro thausends of bangladeshies are illegal migrants in pakistan until today.and more coming.i think limited ppl from PK to BD and BD to PK travel its better for both of us.

Visa fee access could be just for 2 months just for building knowledge and friendship. Also, I believe, a lot of Pakistani will come here for business or travel purpose.

With respect we welcome every national from any were without israil.but problim is africans westrens try to come pakistanfor drugs they think there is no rule or low thats why most of them stay in karachi central jail .as per bangladeshi brothers just check half of karachi have bangladeshi **** or driver its make pakistani labor useless because they are cheap workers even in golf we face this.i was try to say send visa free persons even for 3 months but fist check they will be back.same like this i don't wanna see any a$$ hole from TTP LET go BD and distreb security or enter india from there.same we see last week.have a warm welcome to you guys of forum i will take you as my personal guset and return you back also safe.

If therz a federation of INDIA ,PAKISTAN & BANGLADESH.there will be no major issues like kashmir, water disputes etc..let the taliban diminish from pakistan, a peaceful Pakistan free from military will make the subcontinent a superpower, think of a UNITED STATES OF INDIA a truly secular ,democratic and powerful.. :victory:
Now, how are you going to tie the bell when all the three large, medium and small cats are fully awake and are showing their teeth? I do not think, BD and Pakistan would agree to a confederation with big DADA, because it is a recipe for Akhand Bharat. So, to make it a success in the future, all the sources of tension among us three must be sought out and resolved one by one.

When these countries are economically well-off and there remains no source of conflict, it will be the people who would decide about the confederation. If people want this, then they will elect those who are in its favour. When even SAARC is not moving the way ASEAN is moving, it is almost impossible to think about a confederation.

Now, how are you going to tie the bell when all the three large, medium and small cats are fully awake and are showing their teeth? I do not think, BD and Pakistan would agree to a confederation with big DADA, because it is a recipe for Akhand Bharat. So, to make it a success in the future, all the sources of tension among us three must be sought out and resolved one by one.

When these countries are economically well-off and there remains no source of conflict, it will be the people who would decide about the confederation. If people want this, then they will elect those who are in its favour. When even SAARC is not moving the way ASEAN is moving, it is almost impossible to think about a confederation.

i agree with you i already post a lot about the akhand bharat dream the indian's still thinking this is the reason that still they dont accpet BD and PK
and about free visa i think it is allowed for the educated and skilled ppl becaus we need to exchange the idea's and tecnolgey after bullding trust we both open visa for other's
yor opnion plz...........:cheers:

About visa-free travel among the three countries, I do not think it is possible at this stage of economic underdevelopment and territorial conflict. When even trains cannot pass across the border without the fear of being blown up, how the visa free movement is possible? Only a stable situation can bring that.

Well in India we always take Bangladeshis as our brothers, and there is no pressure on BD of any kind, BD is free to take her own decisions BD is a sovereign country free to consider any country as her friend or enemy. If someone thinks that India puts any pressure on BD about Pakistan then he is wrong. :coffee:

:undecided: no you take them as illegal Bangladeshis whom you want to kick with disgrace.

come on do away with hypocracy

If therz a federation of INDIA ,PAKISTAN & BANGLADESH.there will be no major issues like kashmir, water disputes etc..let the taliban diminish from pakistan, a peaceful Pakistan free from military will make the subcontinent a superpower, think of a UNITED STATES OF INDIA a truly secular ,democratic and powerful.. :victory:

How about thinking Greater Pakistan or Greater Bangladesh. composed of three nations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom