What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

Enhanced trade between South Asia including Bangladesh and Pakistan will likely boost our economies and eventually improve our living standards.

Insh'Allah! I buy Pakistani products all the time, Shaan Masala and my favorite drink PAKOLA Dil bola! :cheers: lolz, I love that drink, I buy at least 3 cans every time i purchase them.

Last edited:
lmao! where did you get that information? For your information they spend A LOT more. I have high-ranking family members in the military... and well, let's just say Bangladeshi Military keeps a lot of things hidden away. We don't need to show the world all our weapons. There's a lot of things they do behind the scenes in Bangladesh and they don't want the world to know what they do, or how much they spend, or what they are capable of.

thats what one of my uncle says serving in the Bangladesh Navy(Lieutenant Commander)...

thats what one of my uncle says serving in the Bangladesh Navy(Lieutenant Commander)...

thank you! the BD Army is smart, that's why you won't see their weapons or anything related to their military on any web sites. It's hard to find any information about them, because they keep things hidden away.

Look how BD popped out 600,000 police officers for protecting the elections, that's the size of Pakistan's army; I didn't know we had that large police force. On top of that, if I remember correctly, 50,000 military soldiers oversaw the police officers.

Over all Bangladesh has weapons and sources the world doesn't even think they would have because of the tight security of the military.

thank you! the BD Army is smart, that's why you won't see their weapons or anything related to their military on any web sites. It's hard to find any information about them, because they keep things hidden away.

Look how BD popped out 600,000 police officers for protecting the elections, that's the size of Pakistan's army; I didn't know we had that large police force. On top of that, if I remember correctly, 50,000 military soldiers oversaw the police officers.

Over all Bangladesh has weapons and sources the world doesn't even think they would have because of the tight security of the military.

right you are dude...:cheers:

Insh'Allah! I buy Pakistani products all the time, Shaan Masala and my favorite drink PAKOLA Dil bola! :cheers: lolz, I love that drink, I buy at least 3 cans every time i purchase them.

well...then i hope PAKOLA would be soon imported in Bangladesh Insha-Allah...
I already enjoy the SHEZAN MANGO JUICE here in Bangladesh...:P...

well...then i hope PAKOLA would be soon imported in Bangladesh Insha-Allah...
I already enjoy the SHEZAN MANGO JUICE here in Bangladesh...:P...

They have it in Bangladeshi grocery stores here in USA, and most of the time the shelves are half full of them because a lot of Bengalis buy it. PAKOLA Ice Cream flavor rocks!

They have it in Bangladeshi grocery stores here in USA, and most of the time the shelves are half full of them because a lot of Bengalis buy it. PAKOLA Ice Cream flavor rocks!

well, then bring 1 for me when you come back from the us...;)...lol...:lol:

Having no credibility behind his name and not leading a single war, MUA doesn’t even deserve to be a high ranking army officer let alone COAS. If Mir Shiraz had made the biggest mistake in eighteen century by electing MIR JAFAR as his General then KHALEDA had done worse for Muslims in BD in 20th century. His smile and smooth talk with G. Kayani only reflects his DECEPTIVE MENTALITY for PR tactics. Taking all the advantages from BNP led GOVT and then facilitating to arrest 400,000 of its supporters; he not only has back stabbed patriotic forces but also has surpassed MIR JAFAR by many extents. Unless PAK or any other Muslim army liberates Muslims from BD land then their fates will be like Palestinians soon (::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::). So, any defence pact with him under RAWAMY LEAGUE will be digging own grave yards by GOP and the people of PAK.

Can you name any single general in BD army who lead a war??
All those who participated in 1971 are either dead or retired.So shut your mouth and stop blaming the army for the loss of BNP.

IF YOU HAVE GUTS THEN CRITICISE THE ARMY BY COMING TO BANGLADESH NOT FROM USA.I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL END UP IN A DGFI CELL:lol:

lmao! where did you get that information? For your information they spend A LOT more. I have high-ranking family members in the military... and well, let's just say Bangladeshi Military keeps a lot of things hidden away. We don't need to show the world all our weapons. There's a lot of things they do behind the scenes in Bangladesh and they don't want the world to know what they do, or how much they spend, or what they are capable of.

Yes our army keeps lot of things secret.

yeah let India think we have a weak military, that way they're eyes are not us. As long as BD is not seen as a threat it'll only help Bangladesh get stronger.

yea, right...the Bangladesh military has done a great job by not disclosing about all their important stuffs...sounds wise...

Can you name any single general in BD army who lead a war??
All those who participated in 1971 are either dead or retired.So shut your mouth and stop blaming the army for the loss of BNP.

IF YOU HAVE GUTS THEN CRITICISE THE ARMY BY COMING TO BANGLADESH NOT FROM USA.I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL END UP IN A DGFI CELL:lol:
Why don't you tell me which one has put three stars in his shoulder in past? And who has promoted himself like MUA?

Air Cheif Fakhrul Azam didn't die or retired volunteerily but was forced out by MUA Mo Fo.

Now tell MUA or any other DGFI bastard to come to any third country and I'll fight with him by any rational term. If I can't beat those cowards then you'll have my head but if I can make MUA bastard complete bold and parade him naked then I'll have yours, deal?

Last edited:
What is called “small boat” here is actually high speed missile craft are vital for coastal defense and doctrine. Every navy with brown water (some blue water as well) profile has it. This is a cheap and fast way to make coastal deterrence. BN has and will have requirements for these types of boat for foreseeable future. Although we desperately need to get better one with better tech and missile systems.

As for defense budget and spending Bangladesh is way behind of Pakistan and lots of catching upto do. Bangladeshi and Pakistani GDP I think irrelevant in this discussion because regardless of GDP size (which may be close or getting closer) threat perception and requirements for Bangladesh and Pakistan are different. But we do face the same enemy.

Bangladesh has not built a frigate size ship but could do so in near future. But just building hull with engine does not mean anything for a warship. Armaments, sensors and other bells and whistles are most important and we do not have our own capability. Bangladesh and Pakistan can and probably does co operate in naval development and acquisition which is vital for future. Then again political cause and leaning will be big factor since Dec 29.

Last edited:

You may get your wish....just watch what Hasina does.....if anything that going to save GMUA skin would be the fact that both Awami and GMUA has common master - india.

Other than that GMUA is wanted by BNP and Awami activists alike. Just go to DU and ask a Chattra league activist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom