What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

@Pboy, our PM is a very capable leader. But thanks for your opinion anyway.

Hmm.. Interesting. Seen many against her on various forums, but im sure that was only one side of the coin.

Should not have passed a judgement without hearing out you guys I guess :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Al-zakir, how about CL going after your own family? Don't think that is not a possibility. You get violent, they get violent too. Better to keep faith on the laws of our country and practice democracy.

Oh give it a break. Shei kobe theke game over game over chillaitese. Ajaira.

RAZAKAR ER FASHI CHAI!

@Bagh, no one was killed by police so far. Jamat Shibir may have killed a few to put blame on the govt. And no, I don't support killing.

Babunogri na 12 ghonta agay shorkar potoner daak dilo?

Just switch to any Bd channel's live streaming link. Even the Awami controlled channels are saying it. They have downed the numbers killed in a ratio 1:10 but yet they are saying 5 people died in the crackdown. And its your own countryfolks dying and you are cheering on it. Shame on you.

@Pboy, ah it's ok. Ofcoure she has her faults but she has her merits too.

@Al-zakir, how about CL going after your own family? Don't think that is not a possibility. You get violent, they get violent too. Better to keep faith on the laws of our country and practice democracy.

I think you are no longer eligible to call this your country anymore. A person who is that blindfolded in his support for a particular political party and doesn't really care for his countrymen doesn't belong to this country anymore.

Call upon International medias to cover on going genocide taking place in Bangladesh by thug Hasina regime. Share the video.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/basherkellauk#!/photo.php?v=10200294836548460&set=vb.559702990721012&type=2&theater[/video]

@Bagh, how do you know the ratio is 1:10? Can you prove it? How do you know Shibir didn't kill those men? And how do you know that they weren't trying to kill the police?

You are trying to kill my country and trying to make it another Afghanistan. Shame on you.

@Bagh, how do you know the ratio is 1:10? Can you prove it? How do you know Shibir didn't kill those men? And how do you know that they weren't trying to kill the police?

You are trying to kill my country and trying to make it another Afghanistan. Shame on you.
No I can't really prove it. But one of my friends who is in Malibagh told electricity was cut-off just before 8 pm. Even the cable operators in Malibagh were ordered to shut down and they cant see any satelite channel. I can also tell you what I saw with my own eyes. My house is adjacent to the Dhaka-Myemensingh road. And around 12am I saw police+rab accompanied by some armed civilians attacked some HeI activists who were just sitting on the road. I watched the total thing from my balcony and what I saw back then I cant even sleep till now. I know my words alone dont bear any value without any proof but its upto you if you want to believe me.

I don't care about what that maloon said. He is a bloody maloon.
Lets not bring his religion into this.

@Bagh, my friend who lives in Uttara told me a totally different thing. Another friend was attacked near UN road because she wasn't wearing hijab. I mean it's her friggin choice right?

Lets not bring his religion into this.

My brother, it's about religion and being muslim now. Awami league and it's supporters are either murtids, mushriks, fasiq and munafiqs. There isn't muslim in Awami league. Hefazat e Islam is trying to defend Islamic ways of living that is under threat. They are being killed because they raise their voice against Awamis Anti-Islami activities. I believe it's time that all muslims must unit irrespective of ideological difference.

So basically it's a some sort of civil war between Imandar and beiman Awami league.

@Bagh, my friend who lives in Uttara told me a totally different thing. Another friend was attacked near UN road because she wasn't wearing hijab. I mean it's her friggin choice right?
I live in Uttara and specifically I am talking about the incident I witnessed in Uttara. So what version your friend told you?
Not siding with anyone here. I talk about what I feel to be right. It just saddens me seeing our own people dying like this. I would have felt the same way if shahbaghi protestors are massacred in the same fashion on government orders.

@Banglar Bagh, i was told that they started attacking a female in a street and shortly afta that they attacked the police and ran. Then the police moved forward to counter another group.

Back
Top Bottom