What's new

Bangladesh Sizes Up Typhoons for Fighter Requirement

No you can't.

No one would allow that, Pakistan would defend Bangladesh.

I don't think that would be the case.

However, lets just use common sense.

BJP hates Muslims.

Doesn't matter if that means Indian Muslims, Pakistanis or Bangladeshis.

Indian Muslims I can't comment on as that's an internal Indian matter.

However, imagine a world in which you have a militarily capable Pakistan on the west and Bangladesh on the east.

Not a pleasant idea for India.

Of course, they know this and do everything in their power to prevent Bangladesh from developing its potential. (from within and now perhaps externally)

And of course we all see how India cries on the international stage when Pakistan tries to obtain weapons.

The problem for Bangladesh is there are some folks on the inside who probably facilitate the Indian agenda.

If Bangladesh buys Rafale this would be the ultimate evidence of that. (Although I acknowledge Rafale is a very potent machine and there are tactical advantages for BAF to acquire it)

Let's hope the real patriots of Bangladesh win out whatever platform BAF acquires.

For the record I think Bangladesh will buy Rafale and perhaps late block F-16s from the US at some point.

Sort of modelling UAEAF.

Last edited:

BJP hates Muslims.

However, imagine a world in which you have a militarily capable Pakistan on the west and Bangladesh on the east.

Of course, they know this and do everything in their power to prevent Bangladesh from developing its potential. (from within and now perhaps externally)

And of course we all see how India cries on the international stage when Pakistan tries to obtain weapons.

The problem for Bangladesh is there are some folks on the inside who probably facilitate the Indian agenda.

If Bangladesh buys Rafale this would be the ultimate evidence of that.

Let's hope the real patriots of Bangladesh win out.

For the record I don't see that happening and think Bangladesh will buy Rafale and perhaps late block F-16s from the US at some point.

Sort of modelling UAEAF.
You'd have international support, and 100% Pakistan's support also.

They may even place some special strategic weapons as deterrence.

India wouldn't even begin.

They may even place some special strategic weapons as deterrence.

India wouldn't even begin.

I don't think there will ever be a full scale conflict between India and Bangladesh unless India invades.

Which I can't see happening almost EVER.

But military capability has other non tangible benefits before a single bullet is fired.

No you can't.

No one would allow that, Pakistan would defend Bangladesh.
We are not going to invade Bangladesh unless there is a reason for it. A big one. India is a peace loving nation why would we want to hurt our neighbours?

Pakistan would not defend Bangaldesh. Not even China would risk a war with India. China has a more modern and superior military but they lack the "warrior spirit" and courage our Jawans have. They know they would receive a spanking.

Neither Pakistan or China will do anything. Pakistan may increase proxy attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland etc... That's it.

Bangladesh should aim for 2 squadrons of Typhoon by 2030 and 2-3 squadrons of Gripen. Typhoon will be its elite middle/heavy weight fighters while Gripen will be its light weight fighters. It should also buy 3-4 awacs from Saab to compliment its fighters.

BJP hates Muslims.

If Bangladesh buys Rafale this would be the ultimate evidence of that. (Although I acknowledge Rafale is a very potent machine and there are tactical advantages for BAF to acquire it)

Let's hope the real patriots of Bangladesh win out whatever platform BAF acquires.

For the record I think Bangladesh will buy Rafale and perhaps late block F-16s from the US at some point.

Sort of modelling UAEAF.
China- Major threat
Pakistan- Medium threat
Bangladesh- No threat at all.

I don't think there will ever be a full scale conflict between India and Bangladesh unless India invades.

Which I can't see happening almost EVER.

But military capability has other non tangible benefits before a single bullet is fired.
Agreed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give some support to Kashmiris too... They are in immediate danger from Indian forces all year round.

China- Major threat
Pakistan- Medium threat
Bangladesh- No threat at all.

Why are we effing discussing this??

What (if any) is the relationship of your comments, with the subject of the thread?

Is every thread your platform for chest-beating about Indian supremacy?

No one gives a flying rat's a$$ about Indian might...

Stop making off topic thread hijack comments. you have been reported.

Indonesian 6 Rafale order will be delivered in 2027 based on what is said by our Mindef spokeperson, while according to what I gather from Indonesian KF21/IFX engineer, the program runs as schedule and Indonesian KF21/IFX prototype is expected to arrive in around the end of 2026 or beginning of 2027, which is possibly sooner than the delivery of our 6 Rafale inshaAllah. We will get the fifth prototype only after the plane gets Type Certificate

So better BD waits KF21/IFX program, the delivery I believe will likely be very quick if BD start ordering right after the plane get Type Certificate

You dont need to buy different infrastructure again as KF21/IFX will be developed further into 5 and 6 generation fighters based on current plan inshaAllah. This can be your main fighter even until possibly 2060 where the capability is also enhanced with Wingman drone (based on current plan). And it is expected to be half the price of Typhoon and Rafale.

1644807513595.png

Last edited:
How is a poor state like Bangladesh going to afford Typhoons? Bangladesh should focus on getting citizens enough food first.

How are you on here all day ? Can you afford a life that keeps you involved enough to keep you off pdf all day trolling people for no reason ? Or are you a child ?

Which one is it ? No lifer virgin that lives with their parents or a little undisciplined brat ?

You got triggered? How am I on here all day? It's been 20 hours last time. You are a Bengali nationalist that did not like my comment? Truth hurts. I have been to Dhaka. Your capital city is almost like a war zone. So crowded and dirty.

And I care lol ?

I value a dog's opinion more than an Indians, now piss off.

Back
Top Bottom