What's new

Bangladesh threatens to send Pakistan team back | Pakistan vs India in Triangular series

@Atlas ,@F-6 enthusiast
What's happening guys?
Anything on Bangali media
Bangladesh officially hasn't said anything. Some indian stooge ministers are ranting that since Pakistan using their flags so they should be banished.

Even die heard BAL people are extremely divided on this issue. Most of die hard BAL believe that they can use their flags as it's their own game. They will only complain if any Bangladeshi fly Pakistan flag against Bangladesh team!

Even many die hard BAL fans ( who aren't indian illegitimate children) are irritated by the small group who are Indian stooge!

Read this news using Google translator. If don't understand any part ( as google s.uck at translation) , I will try to make that part easy with my limited English.

Thanks and regards.

@Sainthood 101

Last edited:
Bangladesh officially haven't said anything. Some indian stooge ministers are ranting that since Pakistan using their flags so they should be banished.

Even die heard BAL people are extremely divided on this issue.

Even many die hard BAL fans are irritated by the small group who are Indian stooge!
Confused 🤔
What's wrong with using Pakistani flags?
Isn't this expected like I thaught it's common practice for national sports team to have thier flags

I am trying to understand thier logic here, cause when you invite a team how can you expect them to not have a flag with them

Is PCT using the flag in a wrong way- if it even makes sense

They started using the flag for practice session to get them motivated as a team
Started even before t20 cup, it's a tradition

Babar said so the boys understand the privilege to play under chaand sitara and what it represents
image-488330-1637148930.jpg

I don't know man, these party loyalists are way too butthurt

They need a drink or something, they should relax a bit

Last edited:
Nothing wrong , it's just itching of mo fo chetona since they drove the flag by fighting 9 months. LMAO! They are pure clowns, even in sanghi India I don't think anyone react if Pakistan use their own flag.

But some Bangladeshi mo fo ( who are Indian boot licker and cock sucker) will react , because it's the job of these jobless poor bastards!

Also sand is warmer than sun , so surely illegitimate children of sanghis are more aggressive than sanghis themselves.

Just keep.in mind that how Bangladeshi people was celebrating when Pakistan team won against India.

@Sainthood 101

Ps - Even many people ( die hard BAL ) who celebrated Pakistan team's defeat against Australia are disturbed by the act of the actions of Indian stooges against Pakistani flag. So surely you see that the few hundreds of mo fos really don't have any credibility.

Don't believe in Bangladesh media entirely , as most mo for are Indian concubine!

@Sainthood 101

Bangladesh threatens to send Pakistan team back | Pakistan vs India in Triangular series
This man is indeed a PDF Pakistani or such type of foul version. Ministers are nothing but clown in Bangladesh. And Pakistani ministers are far superior to some BAL dog ministers.

So don't jump only because a mo fo half minister is saying so.

The half minister Murad started to speak against Islam as state religion, from the Durga puja incident , but who actually cares about that retard? No one!

Keep in mind that ministers can't move a muscle against the decision of our queen regnant Hasina. If they do so , they will even lost the position of MP according to article 70 of our constitution!

So I see that this news is completely pointless
( so this thread is) and to create another division between people of two countries with ill intension , specially when the two countries are coming closer again !

Last edited:
Its a bad idea to give friendship gestures to Bangladesh, like Bhuto said and he was very right, "Tum wahan khush hum Yahan", BD like Iran will always stab you when you are not looking.
This man in the video is a liar , believe it or not , it's up to you , period!

He is like another PDF version of Pakistani! However I will not use a single word further as I don't care such people ( including you and your kind ) who jump to a conclusion just by listening something and never even bother to check reality!

I do pity such kind of people! Pakistan and Bangladesh are destinied to be closer officially day by day ( people already always are closer mentally) , and such kind of people will just beat on their forehead by watching the reality!

So keep crying !

Last edited:
It is a bit odd for a team to pitch and hoist their national flag at training sessions. They usually bring their flags out when they've won a tournament or series or a big test match.

@khansaheeb , your haha react on my post doesn't change the fact.
It is a bit odd for a team to pitch and hoist their national flag at training sessions. They usually bring their flags out when they've won a tournament or series or a big test match.
Don't worry. As long as every indian illegitimate child will be neutralized from media , you won't see such garbage.

Prior to Hasina regime Pakistan team never faced such thing in Bangladesh right?

In this Hasina regime Pakistani team and Pakistan will regain it's position again , just wait few more days.

It's not easy to neutralized stooge media and intellectuals. If we do so , Bangladesh will be under sanction from western countries, you surely know this!

But I can assure you , every indian illegitimate child ( we call them chetona dogs ) will once be whipped as mad dog inside Bangladesh officially! And it will be Soo much brutal that even Pakistani people will shade tear of pity for them, mark my words.

Historically Bangladeshi people ( from East Pakistan time) were more hostile towards India and the hostility and negative mentality is increasing day by day!

Last edited:
What's the issue here?
It's a frickin flag right next to the net, like in which universe is it odd, wrong, weird

I am pretty sure many national teams around world can have such traditions of hoisting flags during practice or when going out for the match

Besides it's a man sized stick they hoist the flag in, nothing to Ott

I refuse to see the odd part in if

Confused 🤔
Isn't this expected like I thaught it's common practice for national sports team to have thier flags

I am trying to understand thier logic here, cause when you invite a team how can you expect them to not have a flag with them

Is PCT using the flag in a wrong way- if it even makes sense

They started using the flag for practice session to get them motivated as a team
Started even before t20 cup, it's a tradition

Babar said so the boys understand the privilege to play under chaand sitara and what it represents
View attachment 794249
I don't know man, these party loyalists are way too butthurt

They need a drink or something, they should relax a bit
Just an excuse for the Bangladeshis to riot when they lose.

@khansaheeb , your haha react on my post doesn't change the fact.

Don't worry. As long as every indian illegitimate child will be neutralized from media , you won't see such garbage.

Prior to Hasina regime Pakistan team never faced such thing in Bangladesh right?

In this Hasina regime Pakistani team and Pakistan will regain it's position again , just wait few more days.

It's not easy to neutralized stooge media and intellectuals. If we do so , Bangladesh will under sanction from western countries, you surely know this!

But I can assure you , every indian illegitimate child ( we call them chetona dogs ) will once be whipped as mad dog inside Bangladesh officially! And it will be Soo much brutal that even you Pakistani people will shade tear of pity for them, mark my words.

Historically Bangladeshi people ( from East Pakistan time) were more hostile towards India and the hostility and negative mentality is increasing day by day!
Chetona dogs, couldn't find that breed in Google , must be a mongrel Indian breed.

What's the issue here?
It's a frickin flag right next to the net, like in which universe is it odd, wrong, weird

I am pretty sure many national teams around world can have such traditions of hoisting flags during practice or when going out for the match

Besides it's a man sized stick they hoist the flag in, nothing to Ott

I refuse to see the odd part in if
They say Saqlain started the practice few months ago to motivate the guys at training sessions. Nothing wrong with it I suppose, just never seen it done. Like I said, teams generally bring out the flag to celebrate big wins.

Chetona dogs, couldn't find that breed in Google , must be a mongrel Indian breed.

These days Indian bootlicking is less and less profitable in Bangladesh, no one cares or gets rewarded on it. Indian economy is not doing so great and Indians are in "apna ghar samhalo" mode, rather than poke their noses in Bangladesh. Chetona dogs love Kolkata culture and wished they were born Hindu.

In good time, their oddball ways of dressing (almost dhoti style) and Bharti habits will become the butt of jokes in Bangladesh, as Sanghis themselves are.

Back
Top Bottom