What's new

Bangladesh Webs Hacked by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh district portals hacked

Star Online Report

Some 20 out of 64 district web portals of Bangladesh were hacked allegedly by 'Indian' hackers on Saturday.

"Mission is now complete .Who will be next," says the hacked sites' messages. The messages read, if you need help contact me: emilindianhacker@hotmail.com

The text on the hacked sites also reads: "Secure border between INDIA and BANGLADESH. If any terrorist send by Pakistan came via Bangladesh route then I will be danger to YOU. Cyber War will be started this is demo. We don't want more 26/11 in India. GOVERMENT LOOK AT IT, ELSE CYBER WAR WILL START ....WE ROOTED AND ----- YOUR ISP ! " "EMIL INDIAN HACKER HackeD Your System."

The hacked site in Patuakhali shows some hindi letters, and says 28 different state, 28 different languages but one word JAI HIND.

The government recently launched the web portals of 64 districts under a move to build digital Bangladesh by 2021.
Can you please direct me to a source.

I'm a Software Engg. myself and I do ethical hacking. Are there any companies for me here. I just want some support from you to convey a message that hacking dose not work this way. :D

May I also please know how your people tracked the Indian Connection?

Let me congratulate that Hacker at first. I respect the hackers.

Now let me assure you that it was not any big deal by that hacker since BD websites do not maintain high security. Our BD hackers are talent too and there are some examples that our hackers hacked BD sites. Here is an example:

:The Daily Star: Internet Edition

Rab website hacked
Staff Correspondent

The website of the Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) has been hacked by a person who claimed himself a genius and 10 times better than Rab IT experts.

Contacted, Inspector General of Police Nur Mohammad declined to make any comment about the incident.

Rab Director General (DG) Hassan Mahmood Khandkar said they are trying to know who's behind it. “We do not know who did it. Until we find it out, we are not sure whether it is done out of fun or a criminal act.”

“The hacking incident won't create any security hazard as it is an open website”, the Rab DG said, adding: “The motive behind this act is yet to be ascertained. We hope the site will be restored by tomorrow.”

Col Gulzar Uddin Ahmed, additional director general of the elite force, told The Daily Star that someone has hacked the website on Thursday through an unauthorised entry.

“Our IT experts have been trying to find out the origin, the computer which is used for hacking the website, and to detect the person behind it”, the additional DG said. “It is not clear to us who did it and why.”

Talking to The Daily Star, director of Rab Media Wing Commander SM Abul Kalam Azad said, “We hope that our IT experts will be able to restore the website by tomorrow.”

During the access to Rapid Action Battalion, the website read: “Hacked by Shahee_Mirza”.

The hacker wrote, “You do not know what the cyber security is or how to protect yourself.

Listen, hackers are not criminals. They are 10 times better than your experts. We are genius beyond your imagination.”

Rab officials said they have enough expertise in IT and will be able to detect the hacker.

Silly simple Tut:

There are many ways to hack websites i.e. the admin password by e.g. reset the admin pass somehow or steal the admin password by phishing or stealing cookies or by other software. Phishing is, if a person or a group of cyber-criminals who create an imitation or copy of an existing legitimate web page to trick users into providing sensitive personal information e.g. password. Passwords are encrypted in cookies otherwise we had to type pass every time to browse every page in any site. If someone can decode the encrypted cookies (almost impossible) to know the password or steal the cookies then he could hack a site for short time. If you use Opera then go tools > delete private data > check the first two option only as like the pic below > click delete and if you now go to another page of PDF then PDF will ask password again. So it means password is encrypted in cookies and if somehow I can steal your cookies by any remote software or manually (when someone is logged in e.g. webmaster) then I will be able to use his ID for short time and ban everyone, lol.

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/22250970.jpg/

BTW, if that Indian hacker hacked BD’s site by phishing method then it’s not any big deal at all. Now who know how he hacked. But I must appreciate him if he can hack PDF, lol.

*Kidding, no bad intention.

Can you please direct me to a source.

I'm a Software Engg. myself and I do ethical hacking. Are there any companies for me here. I just want some support from you to convey a message that hacking dose not work this way. :D

May I also please know how your people tracked the Indian Connection?

i guess the indian connection is from 28 states and jai hind!!

i guess the indian connection is from 28 states and jai hind!!
Instead, If it says 50 states, then will you say US? :)

If hacker left some ancient scripts instead of Hindi then dose that mean some one from the Ancient period hacked? :D

They warned to start a cyber war. As if they have not started it in the first place.

Secondly i have found Bangladeshis on different forums far more educated and good cool minded debaters so i think the lunatics who have hacked BD website will lose the cyber war in the long run

cyber war?? great!! and why would that be, to show off their skills against an unsecured network?? cool u hv grt sense of humor!!!

Also just becoz a group of people seem to favor ur views that to against India they become good and cool minded!!!!

dont start exaggerating a minor issue which can be easily handled by notifying the Indian cyber police!!!

Star Online Report

Some 20 out of 64 district web portals of Bangladesh were hacked allegedly by 'Indian' hackers on Saturday.

"Mission is now complete .Who will be next," says the hacked sites' messages. The messages read, if you need help contact me: emilindianhacker@hotmail.com

The text on the hacked sites also reads: "Secure border between INDIA and BANGLADESH. If any terrorist send by Pakistan came via Bangladesh route then I will be danger to YOU. Cyber War will be started this is demo. We don't want more 26/11 in India. GOVERMENT LOOK AT IT, ELSE CYBER WAR WILL START ....WE ROOTED AND ----- YOUR ISP ! " "EMIL INDIAN HACKER HackeD Your System."

The hacked site in Patuakhali shows some hindi letters, and says 28 different state, 28 different languages but one word JAI HIND.

The government recently launched the web portals of 64 districts under a move to build digital Bangladesh by 2021.

Some guys trying to get bragging rights.

They might have stolen state secrets thru the hacks , I mean it looks like an ultimatum of some sorta against BD for cooperating with China .. the timing has to be viewed as a agreesive stand
20/64 sites hacked man that is kinda embarassing

All the best for BD but I recoomend cooperating with chinese on the network security matters - and ISP services

They might have stolen state secrets thru the hacks , I mean it looks like an ultimatum of some sorta against BD for cooperating with China .. the timing has to be viewed as a agreesive stand

All the best for BD but I recoomend cooperating with chinese on the network security matters - and ISP services

What state secrets,Bangladesh is already being run by RAW and Awami Dalal.:rofl:

Azad, seriously ... you deserve a salute. We do not have that smiley here. This one one fits too ....:hang2:

AL govt should better release some the Jihadis from jails so that they can wage a hacking war against India.

Why only Jihadis?

What about the general people like you and me?

Don't they/we love BD?

Or will we be silent if India or other enemies creates probssssssssssssss.?

*No offense.

Last edited:
Why only Jihadis?

What about the general people like you and me?

Don't they/we love BD?

Or will we be silent if India creates probssssssssssssss.?

*No offense.

Dude, are u alright? You want to fight against India? a Jihad? CAuse? Some people hacked a website? I am seriously giving you an advice brother, all this hate can just lead to ruin! stop hating just for the sake of it!!

Dude, are u alright? You want to fight against India? a Jihad? CAuse? Some people hacked a website? I am seriously giving you an advice brother, all this hate can just lead to ruin! stop hating just for the sake of it!!

No no man, I'm not saying against India just for a hacking though this hacking indicates that Indians dislike/hate us. Otherwise they would target other countries instead of BD e.g. USA or Australia. And I do not consider hacking by India in BD any big problem like BDR killing.

I was just asking EW vhai that why he said about only extremist to war against India in case of any big problem with them. Why not other general people? Don't they have responsibility?

I, obviously, did not say against India just for hacking, dear. I said in case of any big problem/war (low possibility).

What state secrets,Bangladesh is already being run by RAW and Awami Dalal.:rofl:
Even Tagore would call you GURU for having such intelligent if he were alive. BTW, did you also figure out why did Indira burst into laughter after W Pakistani soldier's departure from the same land? I guess she saw that RAW & AWAMY dalals would be having such party ahead of others.

Now coming to the core of the discussion and wanting to know why hecking Digital BD website as it seems a good tool to revolutionationalize BD in a scientific way? Furthermore, it begs a big question on why Commie Shirazul Alam Khan's brain child need to be killed (Digital BD is his idea) as this way by Indians since he himself is an Indian stooge? I guess RAW is way more clever than commies that has been using them in BD by keeping dillusional about Bangali nationalism/chauvinism but never wants Commie project to become successful over there. And this theory is more than enough to establish RAW's hand in intellectual killings at 14th DEC,71 too.

Last edited:
What proves it was done by India? EW is a cry baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom