What's new

Bangladeshi man martyred in Gaza

I don't know if this man in particular were killed in action or not .But there are few Bangladeshi people in Gaza who runs shelter home/clinic and a school. They are in FB,you guys can check. The guy who runs this organization went there in early 90s.

we also have places here with same type terrain. Ever been to Karachi? Its also very densely populated place and is the 7th largest city in the world. We are also fighting gangsters, local militias of political parties there as well. In such circumstance u need a very good and precise intelligence to make ops effective if yr the aggressor something israelis lack a lot in ghaza area.

Yes I know this, I'm not familiar with Taliban training in Afghanistan. Some say they're well trained, some say they have lots of determination. Afghanistan has different terrain.

The point though is Gaza doesn't need men. If we needed men we would make a call for it. I haven't found any information on this man yet and the story might not be true.

I don't know if this man in particular were killed in action or not .But there are few Bangladeshi people in Gaza who runs shelter home/clinic and a school. They are in FB,you guys can check. The guy who runs this organization went there in early 90s.

This was what I was saying as well. There were Bangledeshis last time as well, they were doing humanitarian work. Some of them came with a group of students through the Egyptian crossing when Morsi was in power in Egypt. If you can find info on that it would be helpful.

On Eid there was heavy bombing and many civilians were killed.

He could do a lot more by being active in U.K politics such as writing to his legislatures and/or organizing like minded folks.

This was a wasted life.

RIP.

Would have been salute him if he killed for his countrymen!!!!!

I wonder who brainwash these guys!!! Where is his parents!!!! He left his parents, family, country for some unknown Gaza!!!!

i will salute him if he would have fight against India, my heart, for his own country and countrymen!!!

This is just brainwashing!!!!

RIP!!!!!!

So you want jihad against Aceh Sufi Muslims today? Is that the reason why you are praying for jihad against them today? Based on what Nurul Islam, a deobandi wahabi, did during WW II. And i would like you to know about the real situation in Aceh. It is still a Sunni Sufi area, and so are the vast majority of Indonesians.

Regarding Bangladesh, the vast majority of its people are against the extremist wahabi ideas of Nurul Islam. Even the vast majority of Bangladeshis are Sufis.

@Indos

Bangladeshi Sufism differs from other types of Sufism in SA. Sufism in BD you could easily notice the infusion of hindu culture mixed with Islam, for example the Salaam'ing of feet (I believe it is called Qadamposi in BD). Btw, let me make the distinction of the two types of Deobandi's, there's the Deobandis that lean more towards Sufism and the Deobandi Salafis, BD'eshis are more Deobandi sufis.

So you want jihad against Aceh Sufi Muslims today? Is that the reason why you are praying for jihad against them today? Based on what Nurul Islam, a deobandi wahabi, did during WW II. And i would like you to know about the real situation in Aceh. It is still a Sunni Sufi area, and so are the vast majority of Indonesians.

Regarding Bangladesh, the vast majority of its people are against the extremist wahabi ideas of Nurul Islam. Even the vast majority of Bangladeshis are Sufis.

@Indos

Most of the charity organisations in Gaza are mainly Bangladeshi run. Human aid, Muslim aid, etc, these are the main ones who have raised the money money and have the most Charity aid workers in Gaza...They have sent ambulances, food, clothes etc....

Last edited:
Bangladeshi Sufism differs from other types of Sufism in SA. Sufism in BD you could easily notice the infusion of hindu culture mixed with Islam, for example the Salaam'ing of feet (I believe it is called Qadamposi in BD). Btw, let me make the distinction of the two types of Deobandi's, there's the Deobandis that lean more towards Sufism and the Deobandi Salafis, BD'eshis are more Deobandi sufis.

Most of the charity organisations in Gaza are mainly Bangladeshi run. Human aid, Muslim aid, etc, these are the main ones who have raised the money money and have the most Charity aid workers in Gaza...They have sent ambulances, food, clothes etc....

I know Sunni Bangladeshis in the UK. They reject deobandism wahabism and their extremism of any sort.

Nonsense. BDs are mostly the peaceful Sufism based Barelvi type. Only you Brits of BD origin lean towards Deobandism and salafism. Never heard of "Deobandi Sufism" - you just made it up didn't you!

It's because most of the Brit Banglas hail from the Sylhet region. Most of the fighters who have gone to Syria to join ISIS were mostly from the Bangladeshi diaspora in England. Bangladeshis seem to have been radicalised the most in the UK.

Are all of them joining the IS or some have joined other rebel groups too? These ISIS guys have sabotaged the Syrian cause.

Are all of them joining the IS or some have joined other rebel groups too? These ISIS guys have sabotaged the Syrian cause.

When the name ISIS became popularised on social network, Brit Muslims thought of the group as a 'middle path' group, a group that was upon the haqq. Even I thought ISIS was a among the good ones fighting bashar al assads forces, look back at my previous posts from a month ago. I cannot comment on ISIS now.

A year ago it was Jabhaut al Nusra, but who supports them. They supposed to be deviant, but like I have many times, we don't know ground realities. Aid workers can tell you the real truth. I know many of them, I have many as friends.

Nonsense. BDs are mostly the peaceful Sufism based Barelvi type. Only you Brits of BD origin lean towards Deobandism and salafism. Never heard of "Deobandi Sufism" - you just made it up didn't you!

When you said Barelvi type, that is when my brain died, you clearly do not know what you're talking about, I have been observing/studying Barelvis/Deobandis/Tablighis/Salafis for long time now. "Deobandi Sufism" was a way for me to describe the types of Deobandi's that are out there. I never 'made' nothing up.

The reason why Bashar Al Asad wins is because ISIS and Nusra fight over petty things. You have Britoners fighting with each other here over both groups and which ones right and wrong.

When you said Barelvi type, that is when my brain died, you clearly do not know what you're talking about, I have been observing/studying Barelvis/Deobandis/Tablighis/Salafis for long time now. "Deobandi Sufism" was a way for me to describe the types of Deobandi's that are out there. I never 'made' nothing up.

How about observing real Bangladehis for a while? What would you know, growing up and living in UK, surrounded by salafi/deobandi/tablighi gangsters 24/7.

When the name ISIS became popularised on social network, Brit Muslims thought of the group as a 'middle path' group, a group that was upon the haqq. Even I thought ISIS was a among the good ones fighting bashar al assads forces, look back at my previous posts from a month ago. I cannot comment on ISIS now.

A year ago it was Jabhaut al Nusra, but who supports them. They supposed to be deviant, but like I have many times, we don't know ground realities. Aid workers can tell you the real truth. I know many of them, I have many as friends.

Rather than fighting Asad ISIS mostly engaged other rebel groups. Even though Nusra front is an Al-Qayeda affiliate they are Syria-based (have many foreign fighters though), focused on fighting Assad and well-accepted by the local masses, while ISIS fighters are mostly foreigners and mistreat the people of places they occupy. The largest and most successful group fighting the Asad regime is neither FSA nor Jabihatun Nusra, it's the Islamic front (an alliance of probably 7 Islamic groups).

How about observing real Bangladehis for a while? What would you know, growing up and living in UK, surrounded by salafi/deobandi/tablighi gangsters 24/7.

Real Bangladeshi? You think I grew up in the UK? Write an autobiography of me please.

In my humble opinion this brother hood of internet Muslims is a waste of time and energy.Stick to Qur'an and Bukharin hadith,you will never go wrong, kick out these lafi,fafi,ism,usm and you will be saved from shirk and kuffr.

Fight against Israel or offer aid to the innocent people there? I doubt anyone that came a month ago can participate in the military field.

Hamas's armed wing doesn't take foreigners.

RIP to him and God bless them for their work which I believe is humanitarian.

Because Gaza isn't Syria, you can't just join the fight. Gaza doesn't need fighters but arms.

Hamas should start adding chemical and even nuclear warhead on their rockets ASAP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom