What's new

Bangladeshi plane makes emergency landing in West Bengal's Murshidabad: Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZABASHO

Reaction score
Kolkata: There are reports that a military training aircraft (believed to be PT6 aircraft) from Bangladesh has made an emergency landing at Salar in West Bengal's Murshidabad district. The plane took off from an airbase Jessore in Bangladesh.

The pilot Rashid has been found and is being brought to the Salar police station, reports say.

According to the police, the aeroplane couldn't handle the strong winds and landed in a field. They also suspect that it might have run out of fuel.

Sources say the aeroplane was reported missing from some time.

PTI adds:

The two-seater Bangladesh Air Force plane has suffered minor damages.

Sub-Divisional Officer Dipanjan Bhattacharya said that the Bangladesh High Commission in Delhi has been contacted.

Earlier, in Dhaka, a senior police official had said that the pilot apparently lost direction and entered the Indian skyline after it took off from Jessore.

Bangladeshi plane makes emergency landing in West Bengal's Murshidabad: Reports

why?? its our own asset :D

just download maps, refuel and let it go I say. It probably veered off course due to bad weather.

Its an ancient plane, I doubt there is any maps to "download" or even a computer in that thing.

bangladesh_air15.jpg

Hope they let him go soon and take care of the Pilot till that time.We are not in a war with Bangladesh so i guess there wont be any problem for the pilot anyhow and it is training a/c afterall.

Do the inspection and Let it go yaar... china waha G mar deta hai we cant do anything let us not show might to Bdesh we should have warm relations.

we got no threat from bd..........let it go!

what BD are migrating on plane now!!!

Kidding guys.. India will hand over the plane with minimal formalities.. India ad BD are like brothers...

I think there is thread running in BD section.

a trainer aircraft has been missing????

could this be the missing aircraft::what:

Earlier, in Dhaka, a senior police official had said that the pilot apparently lost direction and entered the Indian skyline after it took off from Jessore.

Man's is lucky he didn't get shot down :lol:

Its an ancient plane, I doubt there is any maps to "download" or even a computer in that thing.

Ahem...it doesn't even have an ejection seat :D

OMG

Bangladesh is attacking India.

Please call help from Russia and America otherwise India is doomed.

Just kidding

Please GOI, return the plane back to bangladesh, give an extra plane as a gift for improvement of relations.

why?? its our own asset :D

just download maps, refuel and let it go I say. It probably veered off course due to bad weather.

this plan dont have a computer so how you will download the map .....................:mps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom