What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

NEW DELHI: Far away from the actual faceoff site at Doklam, where rival soldiers are close enough to literally smell each other in the rarefied air of the high-altitude region, the Indian security establishment is reasonably sure China will not risk a war or even "a small-scale military operation" despite all its belligerent rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...spite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

PLA launched a preemptive megaton-class decapitation strike on the Indian jawan that left him down cold on the ground, to be dragged away by medics!

#######
KungFOOO part of PLA military training???

#######
KungFOOO part of PLA military training???
0210-090244_7667_008.jpg

The Indian jawan was kicked in the head with a flying side kick :rofl:

So?

Where are the clear videos from all those handhelds and DSLRs that chinese soldiers usually carry? Lol

Face it that is just propaganda.

This is what usually happens, and only people succumbing to propaganda will believe otherwise.

Counterattack for what?

We are the ones on "your land", the ball's in your court, you are the ones who needs to counter attack.
Since kung fu is soooo legit, why don't you "kung fu" the land out of us?

Sigh! It was ITBP just using proportional force in 'policing' the border ... 60 days and counting

What happened to your shupa powa under Modiji? We beat your jawans like you are a Dalit who blocked our sunshine or drew water from the same well as us.
Are you sure you are not ashok321 ? :D

Do you have Video, can you share the Link, i can't open what they shared in this forum

No, I don't, I also search on Youku and Youtube but I don't find this video same as.
timg

Anyone who offends a Chinese will be killed no matter how far you are!
I give to you an advice, Watch Indian film, I already watched in this film they thrown a car, stop all bullets in the air, run like Superman, kill one enemy only in 0.0001s. Wu Jing is nothing :drag:

I give to you an advice, Watch Indian film, I already watched in this film they thrown a car, stop all bullets in the air, run like Superman, kill one enemy only in 0.0001s. Wu Jing is nothing :drag:

then you watched some waste new Hero Intro Movie, this is often happen in some Indian state Movies,:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom