What's new

BBC:China protests citizen's rape in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence, I just wanna ask why indian like raping foreign girls ? Does local girl suffer the same ?

Another shameful incident. I hate this Delhi govt. They provide security to VIPs but not for women.

security cant change the mindset and above all you can not provide One policeman to each citizen for security.

It has to do with collective understanding. those who commit crimes need to be punished so severly that even if someone has a haywire tool he should be scared to death even to think about the crime.

Cry as much as you like , burn as much as you like , protest as much you like but this government aint doing anything .

Doesn't matter where the woman was from as it shouldn't happen to anyone, regardless of nationality. Rape is an awful crime and can destroy the victim's life forever. GOI has to show would-be rapists that they will take rape seriously and thoroughly investigate all accusations of rape, not just high-profile cases, like the recent gang rape and murder, and those involving foreign nationals.

No offence, I just wanna ask why indian like raping foreign girls ? Does local girl suffer the same ?

Locals suffer more but as far as foreigners are concerned men in India have obsession with white skin.

security cant change the mindset and above all you can not provide One policeman to each citizen for security.

It has to do with collective understanding. those who commit crimes need to be punished so severly that even if someone has a haywire tool he should be scared to death even to think about the crime.

So true !!
It is the only way left now . Rape and youre burnt alive in the center of Cannaught place .

Rape topic is BANNED....

unfortunately yes..... foreigners suffer far far less..actually.. Most white women i see are actually armed with either a tazer or a pepper spray...seen one in action...lol . Besides this happens a lot in US and European countries as well but they are far far less reported in their local media... The fact that we are making a big fuss about this proves that we want to change things....

Cry as much as you like , burn as much as you like , protest as much you like but this government aint doing anything .

Your court also dosnt favour death penalty.

So true !!
It is the only way left now . Rape and youre burnt alive in the center of Cannaught place .

Mob justice will take place. thats what happened in case of theives and seems growing number of this crime one day mob will lynch such men

Locals suffer more but as far as foreigners are concerned men in India have obsession with white skin.

no we don't , we aren't the ones who curse Indians for being dark skinned every now and then in the forum ....

Thanks for the answer, it seems the most victims are girls from japan, china and korea so I do not think the skin color is the significant reason.

Thanks for the answer, it seems the most victims are girls from japan, china and korea so I do not think the skin color is the significant reason.

where did japan and korea come from.... ???? seems like trolls found a good thread today

no we don't , we aren't the ones who curse Indians for being dark skinned every now and then in the forum ....

keep you bias aside. i was talking about the fact and its a fact how Indian men ogle at white skinned women with lustful eyes.

rape of foreigners have to do with this fact than revange attacks on locals in India

when was the last time you see girls from Japan, Korea, China as black?

and NO i was not talking about English or Amricans.

and its also not likely that most of these foreign ladies rapped are from China/Japan

somewat like 4th thread on the same topic .
same sick mentality of associating skin color,culture and every kind of bs to a crime.

Come on, no one should defend rapist unless he is an offspring of a rapist!!!

keep you bias aside. i was talking about the fact and its a fact how Indian men ogle at white skinned women with lustful eyes.

Absolute Hogwash ..... Do you have a phd on the psychology of Indian men... ? Just because Rapes are not reported in Pakistan does not mean rapes don't happen .. Its pretty much the same situation there.. What kind of a women uses the topic of rape for point scoring ? :frown: .. Seriously..you need to introspect on yourself and on your country...we are doing our job exposing out bad habits...we don't need help from you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom