What's new

BBC:China protests citizen's rape in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pathetic attempt by posters for bashing India and Indians making generalization.

Thread Reported for Banned Topic.

Come on, no one should defend rapist unless he is an offspring of a rapist!!!

nobody is defending ....... just that some folks have used this as an opportunity to insult an entire race/culture...

somewat like 4th thread on the same topic .
same sick mentality of associating skin color,culture and every kind of bs to a crime.

No matter how much you Indians on forum try to ban the topic the reality is TRUTH Survives.

China as a country is protesting rape of its citizen in India.

Absolute Hogwash ..... Do you have a phd on the psychology of Indian men... ? Just because Rapes are not reported in Pakistan does not mean rapes don't happen .. Its pretty much the same situation there.. What kind of a women uses the topic of rape for point scoring ? :frown: .. Seriously..you need to introspect on yourself and on your country...we are doing our job exposing out bad habits...we don't need help from you ...
Leave them. They are pathetic posters who open these threads for point scoring, Ignoring their own problems.

Do you know 15 men were killed yesterday in Karachi ? No one is discussing this. This is their priority.

Rape topic is BANNED....

unfortunately yes..... foreigners suffer far far less..actually.. Most white women i see are actually armed with either a tazer or a pepper spray...seen one in action...lol . Besides this happens a lot in US and European countries as well but they are far far less reported in their local media... The fact that we are making a big fuss about this proves that we want to change things....

I got it, yes you really need do something for this, a tough law may be helpful.

I got it, yes you really need do something for this, a tough law may be helpful.
Protest all over India resulted in establishment of more fast track courts and Ordinance introduced.

India is being praised for its civilian protesting against this crime which led to massive changes in the system.

No matter how much you Indians on forum try to ban the topic the reality is TRUTH Survives.
China as a country is protesting rape of its citizen in India.
Rape happens in every country but its only in India where people protest to death. Look at your country. We protest to make the changes and changes are being made. Unlike your country.

South Africa is protesting learning from India.

Recent events have helped a little in making a fast track court for these cases, lets just wait and see if this helps....

Absolute Hogwash ..... Do you have a phd on the psychology of Indian men... ? Just because Rapes are not reported in Pakistan does not mean rapes don't happen .. Its pretty much the same situation there.. What kind of a women uses the topic of rape for point scoring ? :frown: .. Seriously..you need to introspect on yourself and on your country...we are doing our job exposing out bad habits...we don't need help from you ...

we have no problem in discussing such crimes in Pakistan.

ITS YOU INDIANS who are INSECURE even when he reality is 3 rape cases reported in India since yesterday.

where did japan and korea come from.... ???? seems like trolls found a good thread today

??? I said "it seems" and I have read serveral news about rape, most of them are related the east asian girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom