What's new

BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime

To BD people, you guys have voted for Hasina i mean majority of you as a result of which she comes to power. If your concerns about BD-PAK relations were so point of concern, you would have given it a thought before giving vote to Hasina. Now that you have, it is pretty evident that she is a pro-Indian and will definitely carry the Indian stance as Pak-BD relations are concerned but let me be very clear, 1971 hurts us even to this day, while BD got Independence, another country lost its territory so if BD wants to open this issue again, you will gain nothing but a tough response from Pakistan. We have already rejected such claims and if made again will be rejected again and with a tougher stance towards BD. Hope you guys understand.

I dont think so.. Its not as tough as you think it is.. The world moved a long way since 1970's.. BD has a case, and we beleive PK will support our cause.. and will be in the interest of PK itself..

While you have found this new love for AL or not, it is not for me to judge, i am only concerned about the mere fact about this regime's attitude towards Pakistan and as a result of which our relationships could severely be damaged, precisely what India wants and you on the other hand would have to face even more Indian involvement in internal matters of BD then it was ever before.
As for the attitude, no attitude was not a fault rather people that we thought were our own, however i wont go into details for obvious reasons, bad things happened and we do need to move on.
Also Pakistan does not loose to India in everything, in case you didn't notice we have relatively out maneuvered Indians in the recent Mumbai acts. Also apart from 71, tell me when did we loose to Indians?

YOU are so wrong when you relate some criminal activity to the whole PK and let PK people bear the stain. Will you not put a soldier to trial if he just gone to street and start shooting indiscriminately??? Till Dec 1971, BD was part of Pakistan and Pakistan law should itself be imposed on those killing (because they killed another fellow Pakistani, if you still insist BD should remain with PK).. In Germany, they still put another german to trial if they find him committed the genocide in WW2. Its not about Germany but humanity.. They are not proud of what they did then.. That is called civilization... :tup:

I dont think so.. Its not as tough as you think it is.. The world moved a long way since 1970's.. BD has a case, and we beleive PK will support our cause.. and will be in the interest of PK itself..

The world has moved a long way and so should you instead of asking this everytime because it will bring nothing back but tough memories which will do no good other then ofcourse satisfy some ego's.

YOU are so wrong when you relate some criminal activity to the whole PK and let PK people bear the stain. Will you not put a soldier to trial if he just gone to street and start shooting indiscriminately??? Till Dec 1971, BD was part of Pakistan and Pakistan law should itself be imposed on those killing (because they killed another fellow Pakistani, if you still insist BD should remain with PK).. In Germany, they still put another german to trial if they find him committed the genocide in WW2. Its not about Germany but humanity.. They are not proud of what they did then.. That is called civilization... :tup:

i have not insisted on anything other then of course to move on. I will not go into details for your remaining post, but soldiers weren't the ones killing, it was done by various other factions as well to plant the seed of hatred for Pakistan and to give Pakistan army a bad name and yes they were successful as a result of which we lost the estern wing.
My point in simple, move on then remain hanging in the past and if you think that it is a good thing to do and will also be good for Pakistan, you couldn't be more wrong, because like i said although life has moved on, it still hurts, you may not know the feeling, i do and that is why the first time this claim was made, it was rejected by Pakistan and the same will happen again if repeated.

The world has moved a long way and so should you instead of asking this everytime because it will bring nothing back but tough memories which will do no good other then ofcourse satisfy some ego's.

Its not about ego and about any agenda.. The victims are still here.. They are the one bringing those in front line everyday.. Do you have an answer to them???? :disagree:

Its not about ego and about any agenda.. The victims are still here.. They are the one bringing those in front line everyday.. Do you have an answer to them???? :disagree:

before putting the blame on us, how about they have a reality check and ask themselves who has the blame to be put on when you stand up against a state, start killing army personals or anybody from west Pakistan, get involved in terrorist activities and rebellion and form guerrilla forces with the help of RAW.:disagree:
I don't wanna sound as putting salts on the wounds of those who got effected by whoever, but it would be better if BD drops the issue, rest assured it will not happen what they expect Pakistan to do. It wont.

hmmm from what I am gathering here is that the thorn in our relations though a big one a VERY big one is the independence war.well look at UK and the US.I guess ours is similar to that.

before putting the blame on us, how about they have a reality check and ask themselves who has the blame to be put on when you stand up against a state, start killing army personals or anybody from west Pakistan, get involved in terrorist activities and rebellion and form guerrilla forces with the help of RAW.:disagree:
I don't wanna sound as putting salts on the wounds of those who got effected by whoever, but it would be better if BD drops the issue, rest assured it will not happen what they expect Pakistan to do. It wont.

Well we are talking about Genocide here... This is the PK army terrorised the whole 70 million peple of them 10 million became refugee.. PK army left us with no choice but to resist and fight...

Also you brought RAW.. what is that to do with RAW.. RAW did not come to us.. BUT BD gone straight to Indian military.. There was nothing covette.. everything was done in open day light...

Well we are talking about Genocide here... This is the PK army terrorised the whole 70 million peple of them 10 million became refugee.. PK army left us with no choice but to resist and fight...

Ohh please spare me your Indian filled trash. First you guys decided to become terrorists, raised arms against the state, stated beating army personals and then question about the military operation there,pathetic. And why not bring RAW into the equation, go get your facts straight about RAW and its involvement in east Pakistan. There are plenty of threads here for your information on the related issue. Mugeeb from day1 was playing in India's hands and we know what Mukhti's were doing and from where they were getting arms and training against the Pakistan army, so i'll suggest you to get of from this moral high horse of yours and preach your indian version of the BD history someplace else.

hmmm from what I am gathering here is that the thorn in our relations though a big one a VERY big one is the independence war.well look at UK and the US.I guess ours is similar to that.

There is no thorn in our relationship, the only thing that strains the relationship is for BD to keep repeating the same old demands and that too not for the victims but rather Indian interests:tsk:. Its time to move on like i said before. Keep hanging in the past will not achieve a damn thing.

No not at all.. that was a very civilized war.. No claims of genocide of that kind.. Even a lot of decorated UK generals were absorbed in US army later on!!

but is this the ONLY aspect of this?I mean did Hasina keep doing this during her last tenure throughout?I was talking about trade and political and military affairs.

but is this the ONLY aspect of this?I mean did Hasina keep doing this during her last tenure throughout?I was talking about trade and political and military affairs.

Seems like this cabinet is way more serious in implementing things and honesty. She is also running her office from secreteriate.. Decision making and implementing will be quicker this time for sure. Also there will be some sort of accountability from parliament as most of the veteran politicians are out of cabinet and will definitely keep an eye on govt activities. But still too early to comment.
Another good thing about this term of Hasina as she does not have to deal with CHT problem and Farakka issue anymore. Also she has the mandate of using CHT and Mongla port for regional transport which will make her some real cash. Remittence is high, export is high, revenue is high, oil price is low.. all will contribute to the good governence and she could do a lot better than the previous term. I believe she had the attitude..

Lets wait...:coffee:

Well, there was no crime in Bangladesh committed by Pakistan. That's only RAW Propaganda, we can have good relations to BD but I think they aren't neccessary and we don't have to do joint projects or even exercises with them. Bengalis often start whining when they talk about '71 and the so called "crime", but they should also keep in mind the other crimes done by them and others.

No one will be brought to justice! We made much for BD and they sold their honour to RAW, now they have to meet their problems and we shouldn't help them...

Back
Top Bottom