What's new

Beef Eating in Hinduism

Really Im mesmerized by these facts. Hinduism amazes me much. I find those ancient Hindu traditions so much forward looking and above than its time.

Alas today in India there is a lack of high moral ground.

Its not the lack of high moral ground, but of tolerance in modern day 'hindus'. Goes against the very notion of this great religion, sadly.

No we are not like u... we dont share anything with u neither our culture nor religion... ur way of thinking and behavior is alien to us and our Country ... what we share with u is just the Nationality ... U better adapt quickly understanding the sense of Change in the country ...
yes..I am from a Kerala Christian family..We don't share anything with you..Our mother tongue is English and our culture/ looks are exactly like that of a whiteman from Britain..
Its high time to pack our bags to our ancestral homeland England,I think..
India is pretty safe in your hands...

Atleast we are not eating them!!!
i can not force you. i am also a second-hand vegetarian.:-) animals eat veg i eat them.
d1961532ce20f96cb7a099129fbf9eaa.jpg

But if you dont give them food they will die anyway :agree:

Hinduism was invented by Pakistanis ancestors. see the irony :laugh:. punjabis are known for creating new religions

sikhism and ahmadiya islam was also invented by them. 70% punjabis lives in pakistan. in fact majority high caste

punjabis are followers of islam now. i think its modi fever going on india right now

I am slowly becoming a veggy, don't like my favorite dishes any more :(
Bangali n veggies, I have yet to meet 100% bangali veggie. I curse my bangali frnds abey your mind's software will not run properly without intake of fish.......:p:
I also remember a incident when i was served fish n its curry as a veggie item :o:........

Bangali n veggies, I have yet to meet 100% bangali veggie. I curse my bangali frnds abey your mind's software will not run properly without intake of fish.......:p:
I also remember a incident when i was served fish n its curry as a veggie item :o:........
Dear, don't ever live under the illusion that a Bengali vegetarian don't consume fish and eggs. Except the very pious or traditional Brahmins and viashnavas complete complete veggy bengali is very rare.

Dear, don't ever live under the illusion that a Bengali vegetarian don't consume fish and eggs. Except the very pious or traditional Brahmins and viashnavas complete complete veggy bengali is very rare.

They altered the definition of veggies to their eating habits .... During my stay in Kolkata i had very high frequency of eating fish n chicken twice or thrice in week.... I will prefer KC DAS RASSOGULLA over fish better die with diabetic than non veggie........:o:

They altered the definition of veggies to their eating habits .... During my stay in Kolkata i had very high frequency of eating fish n chicken twice or thrice in week.... I will prefer KC DAS RASSOGULLA over fish better die with diabetic than non veggie........:o:
Here we are bit extreme in all cases. Normally, Thursday and Saturday people follow a custom not to eat non veg (Laxmi and Shani bar respectively). Even onions and garlic are also considered to be harmful in these two days and get avoided. In North, perhaps garlic and onions pass as veg item too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom