What's new

Beef Eating in Hinduism

Its a We for Hindus... Dont bother to quote ...I am not addressing u .. .
Nair..............if you did you schooling & collage in Kerala ,its hard to believe that you never tried beef.........

What central asian nomads i mean Rig Vedic people did 1000 BC in corner of north west south asia does not matter today. No idea why are you trying to justify cow slaughter.

Nair..............if you did you schooling & collage in Kerala ,its hard to believe that you never tried beef.........

All my cousins are born and brought up in Kerala unlike me... I can assure u non eat BEEF... every one in my Mothers side and most in my Fathers side...

And I am a Total Vegetarian ...

VHP to set up beef 'checkpoints'
TNN | Oct 4, 2014, 03.13 AM IST

GANDHINAGAR: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal have announced that on Eid ul-Adha (Bakr-i-Eid) that falls on October 5 this year, they would set up check points on all major highways of major cities to prevent entry of beef. The two hardline outfits of the RSS have asked the state home secretary to provide security to their volunteers as they may be attacked while checking entry of beef into cities such as Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot.

Gujarat VHP general secretary Ranchod Bharwad said that they had written a letter to inform the state's home secretary ahead of the festival. The outfit has alleged in the letter that cows are killed on Bakri Eid every year due to poor implementation of anti-cow slaughter law in the state.

"Hence, to prevent it, we have decided that our volunteers will have check points on every major highway and entry point of all the major cities to prevent butchers from taking cows for slaughter," Bharwad said.

He further said that they had demanded "pro-active co-operation" from the state police as, in the past, the butchers had allegedly attacked VHP volunteers when they tried to prevent the butchers from taking cows for slaughter. "We request the state police administration to provide us proper security. We also appeal to people to help the VHP and Bajrang Dal volunteers prevent cow slaughter on Eid,'' said Rathod.

VHP to set up beef 'checkpoints' - The Times of India

Why dont you find out his number in google and ask him yourself.

Perhaps you would have known by know that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis too name their restaurents after "Indian" dishes .
That was kinda rude.

Hinduism has been corrupted beyond recognition now. Those rejuvenation movements that happened from time to time...destroyed the core ehtos. Hinduism is not about dictating day-to-day dealings of people. Its not even a religion in the classical sense. I eat beef all the time and pork too. I dont like fish and hence dont eat it. Never do I ask anybody else or read a book to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't.
Thats my opinion. Everybody should have one. The moment when some muslim, hindu or a christian come waving their beliefs in my face...I lose it.

you want to live by taking the life of another creature , that's what defines you and your beliefs .

You'd be dead if you didn't survive on other 'living organisms'. Might as well stop eat vegs mate :disagree:

=Cherokee]

5)Sacrificial offering for Indra, the rain God and Agni, the fire God, are bulls and cows. (Perhaps that is why we are having less rain, as we stopped sacrificing cows.)
Blame Maneka Gandhi for all this mess. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom