What's new

Bengaluru Rated Most Liveable City in India, Followed by Mumbai and Chennai

I'm sorry Chennai, Bangalore or Mumbai are NOT liveable.

Bangalore is the best city in India imo.. It was way better a decade and a half a go.. But lately have become really chaotic and crowded much like the rest.. Unplanned over development have ruined the place.. But still better than most other cities

It's a evil yindoo conspiracy.
Had Islamabad and karachi been ranked above Indian cities, they would have heaped praises on the agency.

Still remember how they used to claim that all Indian cities are like hell on earth, filled with rapists & sycophants. And how beautiful & safe Islamabad was were they could see beautiful mountains from there.

Bangalore is the best city in India imo.. It was way better a decade and a half a go.. But lately have become really chaotic and crowded much like the rest.. Unplanned over development have ruined the place.. But still better than most other cities

I have visited Chennai and bangalore in 90's..... Chennai used to be a the worst city those days, and bangalore the best...... but 2 decades later, Chennai is much better place where as bangalore has got screwed.......

Still remember how they used to claim that all Indian cities are like hell on earth, filled with rapists & sycophants. And how beautiful & safe Islamabad was were they could see beautiful mountains from there.

Actually Islamabad is a beautiful city.. Well planned, clean and high living standards.. May be because it's relatively new

:agree: By far, blr is still the best city in India. Those who visited or lived in Bangalore know how pleasant the city is

For a person living in a desert, even the shortest tree looks like a big one.. ;)

Chennai is a suprise. I was there last July for 4 days. It was so hot and dusty I didnt feel like going out. Being a Mangalorean I am used to heat, but Chennai was something else
Chennai weather sucks! Bangalore traffic is a nightmare! So now I'm up in the hills where there's super clean air, a dark blue sky and natural well water that's better than even bottled mineral water! And one can see the glory of stars at night in all their splendor!

And an 18 hole golf course to boot! Wow! That's life! :D

Actually Islamabad is a beautiful city.. Well planned, clean and high living standards.. May be because it's relatively new
Yes it's landscape is beautiful. But it's really a tiny city with (below 1 million population) without even an airport but still lags behind gigantic cities like Mumbai with 22 million population. One would expect at-least Islamabad to have better living condition.

it is chaotic and crowded and the infra is collapsing. If it has to become truly 'liveable' then a helluvalot of upgradation is needed. Don't even get me started on Mumbai. I don't share their views that Mumbai has 'life' coz you somehow get along. About time people got decent cities and liveable conditions.

For a person living in a desert, even the shortest tree looks like a big one.. ;)

Karachi and Lahore are very much like any Indian city but Islamabad is actually a very pretty city.. Like i mentioned earlier probably one of the best in the region.. You'd be surprised and it's my neutral point of view having traveled there albeit for a very short time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom