What's new

Bengaluru Rated Most Liveable City in India, Followed by Mumbai and Chennai

Are you from Chennai ? I thought you were from Kerala.

Lived most of my early life in Chennai. My family traces its roots to Kerala (Kottayam). I've lived in Ahd, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore for higher studies and work.

Chennai is a suprise. I was there last July for 4 days. It was so hot and dusty I didnt feel like going out. Being a Mangalorean I am used to heat, but Chennai was something else

Yes bro.Being in Chennai 3 times for different purposes.Heat ,dust and garbages even in centre of Chennai.Cant manage it.
Kochi is somewhat better than that.

Lived most of my early life in Chennai. My family traces its roots to Kerala (Kottayam). I've lived in Ahd, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore for higher studies and work.
So you are a multi-city secular. :partay:

So you are a multi-city secular. :partay:

yes :) . You may be interested in knowing that I was watching ringside when a bunch of idiots under the leadership of Keshubhai Patel fucked up BJP in Gujarat and a nobody from Delhi was brought in to handle the situation. The rest of the story is well known.

:lol: He told me that he was from Hyderabad. I guess that solves his nationality mystery..;)
I think he said he was currently living in Mumbai..
He might be a Urdu speaking Hyderabadi - Muslim living in Mumbai.

You probably have to blame the govt for that. Kannadiga fanatics are a minor. They are not like shivsena. Most Kannadigas including me are cosmopolitan.

well, the government is certainly guilty, in the dog attack cases, of bowing to public pressure and not eradicating the dogs.

there is a organization in bangalore called "stray dog free bangalore" which since 2002 has been trying to educate the people and governments about the danger of dogs.

bangalore must be the only city in the world where soon after dogs have attacked a four-year-old boy, dog-lovers groups hold a dog show.

My own town of Mangalore has significant Gujarati & N Indian population

merchant class or college students??

well, the government is certainly guilty, in the dog attack cases, of bowing to public pressure and not eradicating the dogs.

there is a organization in bangalore called "stray dog free bangalore" which since 2002 has been trying to educate the people and governments about the danger of dogs.

bangalore must be the only city in the world where soon after dogs have attacked a four-year-old boy, dog-lovers groups hold a dog show.

merchant class or college students??

Mainly merchants. College students mainly from Kerala and from north. Recently I have also noticed N Eastern students too

You probably have to blame the govt for that. Kannadiga fanatics are a minor. They are not like shivsena. Most Kannadigas including me are cosmopolitan. My own town of Mangalore has significant Gujarati & N Indian population

My cousin in Sri Lanka is married to a bloke that studied medicine at a place called Manipur (sic)??? University in Mangalore..

My cousin in Sri Lanka is married to a bloke that studied medicine at a place called Manipur (sic)??? University in Mangalore..

Manipal. Thats where I studied too. There are many Srilankan students in Manipal

Back
Top Bottom