What's new

Bengaluru Rated Most Liveable City in India, Followed by Mumbai and Chennai

BBQ Tonight isn't any good; at least not the one that they opened in Lahore.

Bundu Khan is so....so....so....much better ! :enjoy:

That is true; but tis also true that when you've got population equivalent to the entire African continent combined - You really are the size of a damn continent ! :unsure:

Such bolun to aj tak bundu khan try nahi kia abu le ke nai jate kehte hen pehle wali baat nahi rahi aur doston ko sirf fast food pasand hai ab banda akele jaa ke to kha nahi sakta :D

I dont think it was near the sea

Karachi is too big even i have not visited half of the city still from my birth :D

Such bolun to aj tak bundu khan try nahi kia abu le ke nai jate kehte hen pehle wali baat nahi rahi aur doston ko sirf fast food pasand hai ab banda akele jaa ke to kha nahi sakta :D

Yaaar tu nei Bundu Khan try nahin kiya ? :o:

Bohat kuch miss kar diya tu nei mereiii Bhai ! :(

Their Chicken Cheese Kastoori Kebab, Chicken Boneless Handi aur Chicken Shashlick are to die for ! :kiss3:

Yaaar tu nei Bundu Khan try nahin kiya ? :o:

Bohat kuch miss kar diya tu nei mereiii Bhai ! :(

Their Chicken Cheese Kastoori Kebab, Chicken Boneless Handi aur Chicken Shashlick are to die for ! :kiss3:

Ab mere munh mein 1 litre pani bhar gaya hai chacha bas kardein :lol:
Aapki purjosh farmaish pe jald Bundu khan fatah karunga :-)

Born and bought up in Mumbai.. I am not too fond of it now.. blame it on the never ending road/bridge/metro construction. I like Pune. It is Mumbai lite.

After bifurcation Hyderabad lost its reputation, it lot more racial, my first job was in Hyderabad in a construction firm, it's a beautiful city, but Hyderabad not that much adaptable as Delhi.

visakhapattanam is better than hyderabad in case of adaptibility.
Agree.. Am presently at hyderabad.. and the dust and air quality is very bad... Not to mention the power cuts.. Not often, but there are a few..

Infact Nagpur and Nashik were really good locations in central India to live on with..

Good to see that largest democracy has no useful forum available to chat .......

TYPICAL BANGLADESHI ATTITUDE

complaint1.jpg

Chennai is a suprise. I was there last July for 4 days. It was so hot and dusty I didnt feel like going out. Being a Mangalorean I am used to heat, but Chennai was something else
Hi ...mangaloredu olu uppunu ?

na.. still prefer Mumbai, especially the night life! Bangalore is too snobby! & this is coming from a Mangalorean!

:raise:

You too Mlorean? Yes I agree. Mumbai night life amazing. I lived in Bandra as a teen, and I know what you mean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom