What's new

Benny makes it to the Elite Group..

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Not as good on graphics as Benny.. But here's a cheers to the next 5000 great ones from Benny

cheers.jpg

Nope I am not in the Elite Group. At least for 30-40 days..Its too early for me as per the rules.

you dont have to hit a required number of posts to get into a group, i have seen people with only a few hundred posts and being elite etc.

btw, congraduations.

you dont have to hit a required number of posts to get into a group, i have seen people with only a few hundred posts and being elite etc.

btw, congraduations.

Nope it requires a minimum period of 6 months to become one.

The fewer ones are paid ones.

Elite Members - 5000 posts and 6 months (you can also donate to get elite membership through subscription from your USERCP)

Party in Cardiff, next time i come over, what say? :lol:

Congrats BENNY. Don't you ever sleep...I always find you online..anyway congrats again :cheers:

Yup 5 USD... 4.3 Pounds..

Price of a Chicken kabab with fries and a little mayonnaise in the shops of City road or Albany road in Cardiff.

Wanna try?;)

lol, not really, i would rather put on some more wight than being elite(kidding). you know whta, the best southern fried chicken i have had is in a shop in broadway after 12 oclock, fresh and really tastey.

Back
Top Bottom