What's new

Benny makes it to the Elite Group..

Benny,Do you remeber what i once said to you in whatever thread...In case you forgot let me quote it here

Pk_Thunder
Benny I have a feeling you will qualify for the Elite member club sooner or later as i believe you are quite neutral Indian member on this board. Seriously some Indian members should learn from you...keep going smooth mate!

Congrats mate!

Good shot BENNY :tup:
I appreciate your great participation with high level of positve vision /inteliigance/vigilance, you really deserved to be "Elite", even in fact you are Elite.:cool:
Keep it up bro, lets :cheers:

Benny,Do you remeber what i once said to you in whatever thread...In case you forgot let me quote it here

Congrats mate!

he is the most interesting and respectable indian member around
I know EjazR has a good reputation too but since he is less online nowadays

Benny has become the official President of opposition party :rofl: as i strongly feel he will be successful if the polls are held on PDF :rofl:

Probably the most respectable Indian member here

And buddy Keep an eye on this thread someone may congratulate you two times once again for getting thanks twice:lol:

i think it will be 6 months in next few days - Admins should promote him now :angry:

he is the most interesting and respectable indian member around
I know EjazR has a good reputation too but since he is less online nowadays

Benny has become the official President of opposition party :rofl: as i strongly feel he will be successful if the polls are held on PDF :rofl:

Probably the most respectable Indian member here

Lol@opposition party
Well said...I exactly feel the same mate!..Some indian members should learn from him:agree:

Good Show BENNY.

congratulation_graphics_4.gif

congrats to benny from super falcon with love he has been best indian guy here if you do the voting he always been neutral and where good things were due he said it clearly he never gone thorugh india and pakistan hatred

Back
Top Bottom