• Dassault Rafale (France)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • F/A 18 E/F Super Hornet (USA)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Mig-35 (Russia)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA (Russia)

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Eurofighter Typhoon (UK,Germany,Italy)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PAK-FA and F-22 should be the only contenders. I voted F-22 because i still feel the U.S. is ahead on avionics. Can't really have a clue to what the PAK-FA has but i really don't think it will be as close to the F-22 in the avionics department.

The raptor was a work of art period.

Hahaha who voted for the Rafale ? That gave me a good laugh.

The backbone of AFs will remain late 4th Gen planes ;)

don't under estimate the Frenchies

though i didnt voted for Rafale :D

Last edited:
Threads like this allow people to dream. When people can't deal with the hardship of real life, they seek escapism.

It might be helpful to unwind and dream about a bright happy future, but it's also critical to return to real life. Ignoring our problems don't make it go away...

Hi
where is the " Other fighter jets" option, every good poll has to have one option which accommodates those who don't agree with featured options which are usually based on speculation. However Chinese J-XX would definitely be a jet to reckon with, as even the Americans have acknowledged that Chinese have acquired a considerable amount of cognition regarding Stealth technology

Also why is f35 not better then f-22?
why usa developed f22 and then f35? why so expensive?
because of f22 they made f35 not as good as f22.
why did usa banned exports on f22?
will f35 better then PAK FA?
in which terms?
and in which terms not?

future.....it's 6th gen jet F/A-XX which U.S has displayed the pre-research....russia and china better follow up the new conception.....
american may start the WW-3 then aim at pandora once they root out russia and china.....
don't waste time talking about future,guys.life is short.....

Last edited:
I haven't read it all but I understand that radar range of PAK FA is greater?
And PAK FA can detect f22 earlier then f22 detects PAK FA.

Also i copied this from a quote in wikipedia: which contains technology from the F-22 but is designed to be cheaper, more flexible, and available for export from the start. The F-35 will not be as nimble as the F-22 or fly as high or as fast, but its radar and avionics will be more advanced
So why the hell is f-22 better then f-35?
Who cares about the little slower aircraft then f-22?

I haven't read it all but I understand that radar range of PAK FA is greater?
And PAK FA can detect f22 earlier then f22 detects PAK FA.

Also i copied this from a quote in wikipedia: which contains technology from the F-22 but is designed to be cheaper, more flexible, and available for export from the start. The F-35 will not be as nimble as the F-22 or fly as high or as fast, but its radar and avionics will be more advanced
So why the hell is f-22 better then f-35?
Who cares about the little slower aircraft then f-22?
That is highly doubtful. My advice is to be careful when someone simply present you a source, a long one, with no relevant excerpt to support whatever is their position.

F35 can carry bombs. and more air to air misisles.
But it doesn't carry much as f22 air to ground but it can carry as better as f22.
f22 can fly longer,higher and accourding to wikipedia it cant fly faster then f35(?).
Trust power is higher on f22 due to two engines.
f35 is cheaper and weighs much less.
avoinics is better on the f35.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom