What's new

Best Movies: (can be on WAR and Armies as well)

melb4aust

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What do you think the best movie you have ever seen on war, airforce or army. I love couple of them

"Stealth" with some very good computer graphics on futuristic jet fighters. Best scene: AIR Combat between American future demo planes with Russian SU-37 including some cobra maneuvers.

"Lord of War" A good informative movie on the supply of war arms over the world. They have shown a corruption all over the world including US russia and some african nation, worth of watching that movie.

I'm a top gun fan, seen it atleast a zillion times. :)

Neo said:

Thats pretty old one, remember them calling F-5 tigers as migs:lol: . that was funny man. Did you see stealth any way.

melb4aust said:
Thats pretty old one, remember them calling F-5 tigers as migs:lol: . that was funny man.
Calling me old?
You better not! :sniper:

Did you see stealth any way.
Yeah, seen the movie and indeed good graphics and special effects. I liked the stike sequence on Yangon but the movie and the story sucked!

melb4aust said:
Thats pretty old one, remember them calling F-5 tigers as migs:lol: . that was funny man. Did you see stealth any way.

So it means i also old.

i like top gun

Field Marshal said:
So it means i also old.

i like top gun

on the hightway to the danger zone........ luved that movie! Top Gun rocks!

The whole sountrack is great including theme song and ofcourse...

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

Neo said:

Top gun is my all time favourit i have watched it sooooooooooo many times that my borthers laugh at me saying its too old a movi and only kids like it.

I luv the secene with vertical flying :) although i dont knw much about the technicalities:biggrin:

Saving private Ryan (1998), Crimson Tide (1995) and The Hunt for Red October (1990) were brilliant.

Jana said:
I luv the secene with vertical flying :) although i dont knw much about the technicalities:biggrin:
Thats a great scene, Goose and Maverick doing ' international communication' while making a -4g dive inverted! :biggrin:

Neo said:
Thats a great scene, Goose and Maverick doing ' international communication' while making a -4g dive inverted! :biggrin:

Have u seen "lord of war".

"Independence day", they have used hornets.
"True Lies" Harrier.

with pretty good action and scenes.

if you want to see some real action see the movie Jet plane it is all about F-86E sabers excellent movie .

melb4aust said:
Have u seen "lord of war".

"Independence day", they have used hornets.
"True Lies" Harrier.

with pretty good action and scenes.

Independance Day sucked at the end when PotUSA flew the F-18 himself...yeah right!
Even for a movie its way tooooo patriotic for me to digest. :rolleyes:

Neo said:

Independance Day sucked at the end when PotUSA flew the F-18 himself...yeah right!
Even for a movie its way tooooo patriotic for me to digest. :rolleyes:

In true lies Arnie has flown the harrier by himself, similarly in some james bond movies, agent 007 has flown aircrafts as they are just piece of cake:) .

I dont care who's flying, i just love the action:woot:

I would recommend you to watch "Lord of war" it is amazing that after the fall soviet union how the russians were selling guns and arms in kilos to other nations including africa.:cool: Its all reality based what america is doing with 3rd world countries.

Back
Top Bottom