What's new

Bharatis Whining About Pakistan Building an Airfield in Mansehra

There is Pakistani PDF TT who always taunts me when I claim that we have shot down SU-30....I forget his name probably @Bratva are you the one?

Your Sikh Pilot who died and his body quietly handed over to Red cross claim is what is being taunted. SU-30 Kill is a claim. A similar claim was made in Afghan war. Squadron Leader Khalid Mahmood was attributed Mig-23 kill based on HUD and Radar data. Later it was revealed MIG-23 was able to RTB but it crashed landed there.

Kaiser Tufail is a much better source than you. And he is not even sure if SU-30 got killed. So I will take his word over yours any time of the day.

Minions always need something to stand on to feel important and SU30 provided that pedestal until it was fried in the air, now the new pedestal is Rafales, but in the whole thought process they forget in the end pedestal is just a pedestal, what matters is who is standing on it?

Why does India need French made Rafaeles anyway, I thought the DRDO was world beating, and India is now a superpower on the World stage.

CAA may be or may not will build an airport there . this bhakt is stupid

Its a civilian airport.

NEW AIRPORT - Mansehra Airport
COMPLETION: IN A YEAR (31-DEC-2020)

About
Mansehra Airport is an airport development project for the city of Mansehra, located in the Mansehra District, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Mansehra is a major stop for tourists on the Karakoram Highway leading to China. It is also a major transit point to the northern areas and locations such as the Kaghan Valley, Naran, Shogran, Lake Saiful Mulook and Babusar Top. The airport is being built to boost access for local and foreign tourists to the scenic but underdeveloped region and will also serve as a gateway for the many thousands of Pakistani workers employed in the Middle East who call the region home.

Oct-2018. Mansehra District Bar Association advocate Arif Tanoli reported the association plans to file a petition with the Peshawar High Court for the resumption of works to develop Mansehra Airport.

Oct-2016. Pakistan's Federal Government transferred PKR120 million (USD1.15 million) to the Mansehra district administration for land acquisition of the Mansehra Airport development project.

Jun-2016. Pakistan’s Mansehra District Government requested the Civil Aviation Authority deposit a tentative cost for the acquisition of 750,000 acres of land for the construction of an airport in Tanawal area. Mansehra Deputy Commissioner Iqbal Hussain said the local government had acquired the land of eight villages for the airport project.

Dec-2014. Pakistan's Government commenced land acquisition for construction of a new airport serving Mansehra District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province after the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority declared the site technically and financially feasible. The airport will be located on a 188 acre site near the village of Sawan Maira.

Oct-2014. Pakistan’s Government stated land worth PKR450 million (USD4.4 million) will be purchased for the Mansehra Airport project adding that construction work for related infrastructure has commenced. Manshera Airport would be the first airport in the Hazara Division.

https://centreforaviation.com/data/profiles/newairports/mansehra-airport

This is an air base and it houses F-16's and it is close to Indian Border.
https://quwa.org/2017/12/25/pakistan-air-force-inaugurates-new-air-base-paf-bholari/

Mansehra will be having an airport, not really an air base to house PAF aircrafts, although yes that's possible, but then what are PAF's Air refuelers for. Even then the severity level from Bholari's PAF F-16's is much more than Mansehra's sorties of PIA and AirBlue.

I wonder what planes are going to be our front line fighters there?

That's all that was left, a table and some fallen chairs when the Indian army command ran for their lives.

True,

it was just an H-4/ REK strike away.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom