What's new

Bhutan seeks to use BD sea, air, land ports

It was west Pakistan that created a non-Pakistani nationalism by depriving us in the east. The same is happening in your NE. NE needs a charismatic leader like Sk. Mujib in that region. NE will certainly become a separate entity because Indian govt is averse to spend money on a region that it knows will separate ultimately. But, this is only fueling the NE discontent. Why to blame Bd for that?

NE states has more problems amongst themselves and then there are disputes between various tribes. dont make a fool of yourselves by commenting on things you know nothing about. your wet dreams of independent NE will never come true :cry:

moreover NE people hate bangladeshis more than anything , trying lurking through any NE forums on fb etc ;)

^^^ after above post nothing left for BD members in this thread ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

u just underestimated the brain farts of fellow members...just go through once again...:lol: ..i must say bds leave everybody behind in CTs and bashing India...great job guys...bhagwan maalik hai inka..:laugh:

Bro Buthan is a defacto state of India. These guys have been kept in the dark and are oppressed
and exploited by the Indians and they are losing their own cultural and ethnic identity. I won't
be surprised if India forcefully annex Buthan In the future just like sikkim. They don't allow Buthan
to have official diplomatic relation with China, a country the bhutanese share common history and
religion. Even Indian ruppee is used in Buthan as a legal tender. That's how hegemonic these
Indians are.

Bhutan getting friendly to China. :hitwall: Please Google chumbi valley and how china harassed her small neighbor.

The common people of Bhutan has been fooled by their kings' 'Gross Happiness' for too long. They deserve something more substantial. Please put politics on the side and give them a sea route so they don't have to put on a smiling face for every tourist that visit.

Chinese talking about "Gross happiness"...Idiotic at best I must say...Nepal was good till you landed there...now evil eyes are set on Bhutan.

Bhutan getting friendly to China. :hitwall: Please Google chumbi valley and how china harassed her small neighbor.

Its upto Buthan to decide to who she becomes friendly with. Technically its none of India's
business. Under an agreement of 1950?.. Buthan's foreign policy is decided in New Dehli.The
whole world knows that. Why can't buthan have a balanced relation with her 2 giant neighbors?

It was west Pakistan that created a non-Pakistani nationalism by depriving us in the east. The same is happening in your NE. NE needs a charismatic leader like Sk. Mujib in that region. NE will certainly become a separate entity because Indian govt is averse to spend money on a region that it knows will separate ultimately. But, this is only fueling the NE discontent. Why to blame Bd for that?

You have right to dream anything.

Yes, even in India people concede North-East had been neglected but now in 2012 north east is getting for economic revamp with numerous mountain rail projects, 4 lanes highways, transit routes, economic corridor etc. and North East won't remain deprived anymore and right now only Manipur is insurgency hit that's too in its last days.

Chinese talking about "Gross happiness"...Idiotic at best I must say...Nepal was good till you landed there...now evil eyes are set on Bhutan.

I'm here for my personal interest and not looking for fights. You can keep your opinions of Chinese to yourself. I don't give a damn.

Why can't buthan have a balanced relation with her 2 giant neighbors?

Because it's a small country.

I have a lot of respect for their king. And I hope our relations with Bhutan will get stronger. And of-course, they are always welcome to do business here :D

Where did China come from?

...When the actual event is to occur everyone will see what India do. I can't forget that 500000 tonnes rice thing during the Sidr. Anyone else remember the deception ??

NE states has more problems amongst themselves and then there are disputes between various tribes. dont make a fool of yourselves by commenting on things you know nothing about. your wet dreams of independent NE will never come true :cry:

moreover NE people hate bangladeshis more than anything , trying lurking through any NE forums on fb etc ;)

what? Who told you? I(we) love bangladeshis. Can I post some link for proving it?

^^^ after above post nothing left for BD members in this thread ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
Yep! The OP was hoping against hope that he'd get tremendous support from his Anti-India Flamers Club Ltd. Now since India has already offered two new land ports to Bhutan for trade with BD, this has knocked the wind out of their sails!! Jeeez! That sucked, what?! :cheesy:

I'm here for my personal interest and not looking for fights. You can keep your opinions of Chinese to yourself. I don't give a damn.
its usual you..ur talking about "common people of bhutan" and their "king fooling them" but nobody can say same about you...ahh you wont give a damn right...show ur concern elsewhere...as if we give a damn to ur state sponsored propaganda.

its usual you..ur talking about "common people of bhutan" and their "king fooling them" but nobody can say same about you...ahh you wont give a damn right...show ur concern elsewhere...as if we give a damn to ur state sponsored propaganda.

My concern for the people of Bhutan has nothing to do with you. This is an open forum for Bhutan and Bangladesh, you hold no right to tell me to get lost. In fact I'm enjoying and learning from the debates by more rational members from both countries. Thanks

Because it's a small country.

I have a lot of respect for their king. And I hope our relations with Bhutan will get stronger. And of-course, they are always welcome to do business here :D

Where did China come from?

I have no problem with that. But dada will never allow that.

Back
Top Bottom