What's new

Bhutan seeks to use BD sea, air, land ports

Every thing is possible only if India widen her heart for its small neighbor .

My concern for the people of Bhutan has nothing to do with you. This is an open forum for Bhutan and Bangladesh, you hold no right to tell me to get lost. In fact I'm enjoying and learning from the debates by more rational members from both countries. Thanks
showing concern is one thing...spreading propaganda is another...I never meant to u to get lost...but back up ur "concerns" with some facts (reputed) at least..otherwise it comes as all propaganda hearsay's will be opposed every time.

Hope this thread doesn't become a Indo-Sino troll fest :no:

Bro Buthan is a defacto state of India. These guys have been kept in the dark and are oppressed
and exploited by the Indians and they are losing their own cultural and ethnic identity. I won't
be surprised if India forcefully annex Buthan In the future just like sikkim. They don't allow Buthan
to have official diplomatic relation with China, a country the bhutanese share common history and
religion. Even Indian ruppee is used in Buthan as a legal tender. That's how hegemonic these
Indians are.

So basically you have problem that Bhutan is pro Indian ( or more specificity good friend of India) :lol:

I think their rulers are also Indian stooge and you are biggest d***

Hope this thread doesn't become a Indo-Sino troll fest :no:

Where China came into picture ???

"Bhutan using Bangladeshi ports for their goods throw Indian route"

If bangladesh becomes another pakistan for india We should ally with myanmar ..should export brahmos missile and anti missile systems ..

This makes sense. Bhutan needs a sea connectivity and getting everything from Kolkata is a big constraint all the time. Odisha is also fine but the distance and costs are great for a small economy like Bhutan. Bangladesh makes a good choice. Through land ports in WB, Bangladeshi ports can be accessed.

This would help our friend from losing too much cash and at the same time this will lead to better access to waters. :)

Good decision Bhutan.

If bangladesh becomes another pakistan for india We should ally with myanmar ..should export brahmos missile and anti missile systems ..

Just couldn't keep the magic word "Pakistan" out of your heads could you? Ah well...

I agree totally. But Bangladesh isn't as severe as the Jamaatis and wannabes here show it to be. It is far more reasonable than our western neighbor.

Southeast Asia is the next big thing for us. With Burmese opening up to the world and their valuable location, it would help our strategic planners to consolidate a plan that would enable excellent connectivity with Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and eventually Vietnam.

If only the losers called NSCN-IM and NSCM are exterminated, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram would be safe to carry successful trade between entire Southeast and our country. Japan and we have already signed an agreement to use the Vietnam--Thailand-Burma corridor to reduce transit time via Malacca and straight enter into Indian ports. If planned correctly, we could be the strongest regional strategic partners for Southeast Asia.

@ zabaniya
Actually pakistan is looking for peace with india unlike your hypocrites so you are right

Its upto Buthan to decide to who she becomes friendly with. Technically its none of India's
business. Under an agreement of 1950?.. Buthan's foreign policy is decided in New Dehli.The
whole world knows that. Why can't buthan have a balanced relation with her 2 giant neighbors?

Yes, Bhutan knows who are friendly and with whom they need balanced relation after all Chinese has illegally occupied large part of North Bhutan. And if India hadn't provided help to Bhutan, Bhutan would have been a Chinese County, Thimphu & Phuetsholing would have been a Chinese majority city just like Lhasa and Urumqi.

@ zabaniya
Actually pakistan is looking for peace with india unlike your hypocrites so you are right

Even with Awami League? It just shows you have no idea about the dynamics of Bangladesh.

I agree totally. But Bangladesh isn't as severe as the Jamaatis and wannabes here show it to be. It is far more reasonable than our western neighbor.

Southeast Asia is the next big thing for us. With Burmese opening up to the world and their valuable location, it would help our strategic planners to consolidate a plan that would enable excellent connectivity with Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and eventually Vietnam.

If only the losers called NSCN-IM and NSCM are exterminated, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram would be safe to carry successful trade between entire Southeast and our country. Japan and we have already signed an agreement to use the Vietnam--Thailand-Burma corridor to reduce transit time via Malacca and straight enter into Indian ports. If planned correctly, we could be the strongest regional strategic partners for Southeast Asia.

You don't know what you are talking about. Jamaat is a totally democratic party and seen as a legal party by US and India. I thought you Indians believed in democracy, Jamaat just has a different ideology and believing in democracy you shouldn't gave any problems with Jamaat.

@ zabaniya

you have no clue what you are on about:lol:....what you been smoking?

So basically you have problem that Bhutan is pro Indian ( or more specificity good friend of India) :lol:

SO to be considered as a friend of India, the country must be a defacto indian state AKA indian
slave. According to indian logic its Friendship= slavery. I know that this is what indians and their
leadership thinks and thanks a lot for telling the truth. You are a true indian, true to your
hindutva ideology.

SO to be considered as a friend of India, the country must be a defacto indian state AKA indian
slave. According to indian logic its Friendship= slavery. I know that this is what indians and their
leadership thinks and thanks a lot for telling the truth. You are a true indian, true to your
hindutva ideology.

When did Bhutan gov or Bhutan people join terrorist party aka jamati ??

Or you appointed as their official mouth peace ... I know its hard to digest the friendship of Bhutan with India for jamati :lol:

Back
Top Bottom