What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
It’s pathetic, some Arabs come here and use a “WE” vs. “YOU” scenario confronting other Muslims.
Talk about conquest of Persia, etc.

As if they don’t know their history. That many or most of their ancestors (Arabs) fought prophet Muhammad sAwa and were subjugated by force. Who knows maybe these few posting here are descendants of those?

What is this to be proud of?

You were worshipping wood and stone and burying your daughters alive, that Allah sent prophet Muhammad sAwa. Yet, after preaching for 13 years prophet Muhammad sAwa was forced out of Mecca by his people. How many of Arabs had accepted Islam till that point? His few followers were being tortured and murdered by Quraish.

Different tribes of Arabs fought prophet Muhammad sAwa, tortured him, conspired to kill him, etc. But they were eventually defeated (and taken into slavery).

After he left this world, within a few decades, his family got massacred. Who did this? “Arabs”.
Caliphate was replaced by Monarchy. Who did this? Arabs again.

ٱلْأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًۭا وَنِفَاقًۭا وَأَجْدَرُ أَلَّا يَعْلَمُوا۟ حُدُودَ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِۦ
“The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.“

قَالَتِ ٱلْأَعْرَابُ ءَامَنَّا ۖ قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا۟ وَلَـٰكِن قُولُوٓا۟ أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ ٱلْإِيمَـٰنُ فِى قُلُوبِكُمْ
The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts.

Every people will be given an opportunity, but if they abuse it, they will be replaced by others:

وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْا۟ يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُونُوٓا۟ أَمْثَـٰلَكُم
If ye turn back (from the Path), He will substitute in your stead another people; then they would not be like you!

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِى ٱللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍۢ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُۥٓ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ يُجَـٰهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَآئِمٍۢ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكَ فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُ ۚ وَٱللَّهُ وَ*ٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

So, look at the situation of most Arabs countries now... Does Allah approve of what they are doing, or not doing let's say. :disagree:

-
It’s pathetic, some Arabs come here and use a “WE” vs. “YOU” scenario confronting other Muslims.
Talk about conquest of Persian, etc.

As if they don’t know their history. That many or most of their ancestors (Arabs) fought prophet Muhammad sAwa and were subjugated by force. Who knows maybe these few posting here are descendants of those?

What is this to be proud of?

You were worshipping wood and stone and burying your daughters alive, that Allah sent prophet Muhammad sAwa. Yet, after preaching for 13 years prophet Muhammad sAwa was forced out of Mecca by his people. How many of Arabs had accepted Islam till that point? His few followers were being tortured and murdered by Quraish.

Different tribes of Arabs fought prophet Muhammad sAwa, tortured him, conspired to kill him, etc. But they were eventually defeated (and taken into slavery).

After he left this world, within a few decades, his family got massacred. Who did this? “Arabs”.
Caliphate was replaced by Monarchy. Who did this? Arabs again.

Just look what Quran says about that type of Arabs.

ٱلْأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًۭا وَنِفَاقًۭا وَأَجْدَرُ أَلَّا يَعْلَمُوا۟ حُدُودَ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِۦ
“The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.“

قَالَتِ ٱلْأَعْرَابُ ءَامَنَّا ۖ قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا۟ وَلَـٰكِن قُولُوٓا۟ أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ ٱلْإِيمَـٰنُ فِى قُلُوبِكُمْ
The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts.

Every people will be given an opportunity, but if they abuse it, they will be replaced by others:

وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْا۟ يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُونُوٓا۟ أَمْثَـٰلَكُم
If ye turn back (from the Path), He will substitute in your stead another people; then they would not be like you!

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِى ٱللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍۢ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُۥٓ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ يُجَـٰهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَآئِمٍۢ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكَ فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُ ۚ وَٱللَّهُ وَ*ٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

So, look at the situation of most Arabs countries now... Does Allah approve of what they are doing, or not doing let's say. :disagree:
ٱلْأَعْرَابُ doesn't mean Arabs my friend, Alarab means the non Arabs who became Arabs, like Persians who became Arabs. And plz don't even mention anything about sahabat rasol Allah ever. They spread Islam and without them who knows what u are worshiping right now. You made up lies on Caliphates and Prophets friends and wives. Just don't talk about religion at all. Any hint of an insult I will report it, so things don't turn so ugly here. NEVER MENTION Sahabat rasol Allah EVER.

BlackEagle said:
ٱلْأَعْرَابُ doesn't mean Arabs my friend, Alarab means the non Arabs who became Arabs, like Persians who became Arabs. And plz don't even mention anything about sahabat rasol Allah ever. They spread Islam and without them who knows what u are worshiping right now. You made up lies on Caliphates and Prophets friends and wives. Just don't talk about religion at all. Any hint of an insult I will report it, so things don't turn so ugly here. NEVER MENTION Sahabat rasol Allah EVER.

Can you read English? Who talked about Sahaba?

Mentioning historical facts about those that fought prophet Muhammad sAwa is an insult to you? ;)

I challenge you to prove any of the points I mentioned in that post as wrong. We are waiting...

Actually I do mention noble companions of prophet Muhammad sAwa (radia Allahu 3nhum). Otherwise some non-Muslims might think low of them when they see the like of you talking "positive" about them: Hadrat Abudar (ra), Salman (ra), Ammar Yaasir (ra), Umm Salamah (ra), ...
Do you have any problems with that?

Oh king abdullah our glorious leader our love for you is unending

Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia.jpg

Makkah and Madinah are safe under your highness rule

You have called Omar Bin Alkhattab a savage. you have crossed the line. If Mods don't act I will act myself.

We the sons of sahabah who spread Islam across the world who god entrusted with the message after Muhammad peace be upon him will spread Islam again.

We the sons of sahabah who spread Islam across the world who god entrusted with the message after Muhammad peace be upon him will spread Islam again.

This is unbearable Musa, those insulted my ethnicy, country, leaders and almost everything they could insult. But not Muslims leaders, this is a red line.

You have called Omar Bin Alkhattab a savage. you have crossed the line. If Mods don't act I will act myself.

mate we can all read normal type you don't have to increase your font size it don't give extra weight to your argument if you make your letters bigger

This is unbearable Musa, those insulted my ethnicy, country, leaders and almost everything they could insult. But not Muslims leaders, this is a red line.

mate if it is that bad stop torturing yourself and get off your computer.

. But not Muslims leaders, this is a red line.

Mate most Muslim leaders have failed us and have sold out to Zionists so I wouldn't worry too much about them if I were you. btw I hear as per op that Sauds are advising Hillary on democracy??:rofl:

What is Mosa some kind of Doctor that will teell you how to bear the pain??:rofl:

BlackEagle said:

I don't think he was referring to Umar.

stop crying victim.
You have been burping such insults yourself multiple times a day:

"we'll Burn all the Shia"
"I just want to see Iran burning"
"Majoos"
"Mazdaist"
"Kaafir"

Now you are crying that You are offended? :lol:

Blackeagle, posting videos from 09 demonstrations in Iran wont help your cause. It is our own internal business. You better continue doing stuff with uncle Sam in bed

If posting about Irans internal issues ''your own internal bussiness and you will solve those yourselfs'' than why are you mitching about every Saudi thread and opening Troll threads about KSA :D

And as a man who posted ''I guess we should bomb some pipelines'' in thread about a debt that cannot paid because of sanctons I don't think you will solve those problems in humane way :D

on topic:

In another thread, Mosamania was saying that

"King Abdullah of Saudi is the best thing that has happened to Ummah of Islam, after prophet Muhammad"

What's the outcome of such behavior towards corrupt leaders?
Doesn't Quran command that:

وَلَا تَرْكَنُوٓا۟ إِلَى ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ فَتَمَسَّكُمُ ٱلنَّارُ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَآءَ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ
And incline not to those who do wrong, or the Fire will seize you; and ye have no protectors other than Allah, nor shall ye be helped.

We should take a look in the mirror and see what has been our role in pushing the Ummah into this situation.
Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves.

As i didn't mention any name,you can't do a damn thing about it.You insult Persians and are proud that some people attacked Iran and burned libraries and heritages.Prophet (pbuh) wouldn't do such thing,attack other countries and kill its people.So yes,i am free to think anyway i want and i have the right to not agree with some people as they are not a saint to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom