What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iraq is much smaller than Iran, but didn't it beat the hell out of you many many times throught history. Even UAE can turn you back to stone age.
IRAQ?
you mean our 32th province?
watch IRaq now!
UAE?uh even my city army can destroy this city just in one day!

Some what I have seen and read...Iranians do give a shyt about saudi intentions, actions ignoring arabian attention seeking...iranians are more focused on developing their country in all positive fields...it is more like shuu shuu saudis and certain arab regimes. All the hate has been from the arabian gulf and it is so terrible that it would only harm arabian gulf. Not brining religion into it but according to Hadiths of Prophet P.B.U.H most of it mentioned that Arabs would be doing the worst in the future.

Brother,i agree with your post,but don't use fake name Arabian Gulf again.There is no such thing.It's called Persian Gulf since 3000 years ago and officially by U.N.
It's P-e-r-s-i-a-n Gulf.

I though people were referring to this.
Flight-1025.jpg

Iran reffering to this?:rofl:
30.jpg

IRAQ?
you mean our 32th province?
watch IRaq now!
UAE?uh even my city army can destroy this city just in one day!
oh yah yah right...:rofl:

Brother,i agree with your post,but don't use fake name Arabian Gulf again.There is no such thing.It's called Persian Gulf since 3000 years ago and officially by U.N.
It's P-e-r-s-i-a-n Gulf.

ARABIAN GULF...

arabs destroyed the Persian empire 8000 arabs against 300000 persian

The Battle of al-Qādisiyyah (Arabic: معركة القادسيّة‎; transliteration, Ma'rakat al-Qādisiyyah; Persian: نبرد قادسيه‎; alternate spellings: Qadisiyya, Qadisiyyah, Kadisiya) was the decisive engagement between the Arab Muslim army and the Sassanid Persian army during the first period of Muslim expansion which resulted in the Islamic conquest of Persia.

The Battle of al-Qādisiyyah (Arabic: معركة القادسيّة‎; transliteration, Ma'rakat al-Qādisiyyah; Persian: نبرد قادسيه‎; alternate spellings: Qadisiyya, Qadisiyyah, Kadisiya) was the decisive engagement between the Arab Muslim army and the Sassanid Persian army during the first period of Muslim expansion which resulted in the Islamic conquest of Persia.

LOL if you destroyed persians why are we still here you shutor?
not only are we still here, but your homo king and his zionist brothers **** their panths when he hears the word PERSIAN.

My bro, this glorious battle is just one among tens of battles.;)

Iraq is much smaller than Iran, but didn't it beat the hell out of you many many times throught history. Even UAE can turn you back to stone age.

I highly doubt U.A.E can harm Iranian Armed Forces specially Navy-Army just go through the weapons systems and the infantary numbers would take heart out of U.A.E..But yes without any prejudice U.A.E Air Force is strong and efficient so is Iran in terms of efficiency but lacks modern Air Force but they are doing it to the edge with their limited assets-resources. And before you think putting me into some sect I am in no Sect I am muslim...Neither sunni nor shia or anything else there was no sunni-shia at the time of Prophet P.B.U.H last sermon so I am going to stick with original Islam...I know things shia-sunnis do religiously its their private matter but should not be forced on anyone across the globe apart from that i have seen specially in arabs poking and bringing shia related issues creating troubles in the media internationally regarding shia states, a bad habit on part of saudis-arabian regimes.

"Hold tight to the Rope of Allah (His covenant that is our allegiance to "la ilaha ill Allah Muhammad ar-Rasulullah"), all together and be not disunited among yourselves..." -Surah Ali-Imran ayah 103

Read the Ayah...this is exactly what arabs are doing to shia states not letting them come closer even though shia states want to embrace them as brotherhood...

What has that got to do with this thread. Its about Sauds advising Americans on democracy. What is up with you lot

Good Islam spread to Persia...we all are happy BUT WTF are Arabs doing back to Persia destroying the Islam which is in the heart of those Persian people because Allah knows and you know not what is in the heart of his people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom