What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARABIAN GULF...

imgres

LOL if you destroyed persians why are we still here you shutor?
not only are we still here, but your homo king and his zionist brothers **** their panths when he hears the word PERSIAN.

yeah :rofl: we conquered your land and you people Omar Ibn Alkhatab destroyed your empire and it became under our rule. do not ge mad at the the face

I highly doubt U.A.E can harm Iranian Armed Force specially Navy-Army just go through the weapons systems and the infantary numbers would take heart out of U.A.E..But yes without any predjuice U.A.E Air Force is strong and efficient so is Iran in terms of efficieny but lacks modern Air Force but they are doing it to the edge with their limited assets-resources. And before you think putting me into some sect I am in no Sect I am muslim neither am I neither sunni nor shia or anything else there was no sunni-shia at the time of Prophet P.B.U.H last sermon so I am going to stick with original Islam...I know things shia-sunnis do religiously its their private matter but should not be forced on anyone across the globe apart from that i have seen specially in arabs poking and bringing shia related issues creating troubles in the media international ally not the shia states bad habit on part of saudis-arabian regimes.

"Hold tight to the Rope of Allah (His covenant that is our allegiance to "la ilaha ill Allah Muhammad ar-Rasulullah"), all together and be not disunited among yourselves..." -Surah Ali-Imran ayah 103

Read the Ayah...this is exactly what arabs are doing to shia states not letting them come closer even though shia states want to embrace them as brotherhood...

OH right I believe you...;)

Why follow forum rules and discuss democracy and Sauds lets discuss the price of tea in China two thousand years ago. See I am trying to show empathy with you.

Now can we talk about the sad state of affairs in Arab countries and democracy today lol

What has this got to do with the present. Look at what you are today?? Sauds are advisers on democracy today lol

Still better than ruled by military dictators.

Saudi is a kingdom just like bahrain, belgium , jordan, cambodia, kuwait, japan, monaco , oman, qatar etc..

get some proper education..

Saudi is a kingdom just like bahrain, belgium , jordan, cambodia, kuwait, japan, monaco , oman, qatar etc..

Hindutva and Zionism united with Sauds lol

(perhaps we could have a nonsense thread just for Arabs and Indians??)

yeah :rofl: we conquered your land and you people Omar Ibn Alkhatab destroyed your empire and it became under our rule. do not ge mad at the the face

GOD BLESS HIM. رضي الله عنه وارضاه حبيب الامة وقائدها:smitten:

For Arabs and Indians this is the OP that we are supposed to be talking about:

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Published: 27 March, 2012, 11:21

Judging Syria: Saudi Arabia

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is bound for Riyadh this week to mull over the Syrian crisis with Saudi King Abdullah. But while the Arab Kingdom rules with an iron fist at home, double standards abound in every way imaginable abroad.
This week Hillary Clinton sets off on a Middle East journey where she will attend two international conferences focused on stopping bloodshed in Syria. On Friday and Saturday, she will visit Saudi Arabia’s capital of Riyadh to talk to King Abdullah and join an event dedicated to strategic co-operation between the US and Persian Gulf states Syria’s transition to democracy likely top their agenda.
Clinton will then move on to Turkey, where she will take part in Sunday’s 60-nation “Friends of the Syrian People” conference in Istanbul.
Washington and Riyadh concur that that a year of violence has stripped Syrian President Bashar Assad of all legitimacy.
Human rights movements, however, point out the irony of Saudi Arabia weighing in on human rights issues. After all, it’s a country where protesting can be considered an act punishable by death.
In March, the Kingdom’s religious council issued a fatwa directly condemning social unrest.
Four protesters have been killed in Riyadh this year alone, with up to 50 arrested.
“Demonstrations in Saudi Arabia are simply illegal,” Dr Ibrahim Alloush, a professor at Zaytouneh University in Jordan, told RT.
Yet, despite harshly cracking down on its own protesters, Saudi Arabia has been very supportive of revolt elsewhere.

Riyadh was among the first to push for international intervention in Libya.
Likewise, Syrians have regularly accuse the Saudi’s of financing rebels in the conflict-torn country. Saudi Arabia has reportedly sent military equipment to the Free Syrian Army via Jordan.
For all its rough tactics at home and abroad, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is never scolded by the USA. Riyadh and Washington are currently negotiating a $60 billion sale of advanced American weapons. Albeit brothers in arms, they are conveniently not each other’s keepers.
Saudi Arabia is a country where women’s rights are strictly curtailed. To get a job, Saudi women need permission from their male guardians. They can also forget about driving, as it is banned.
The royal family that has been keeping these rules in place claims they are part of Saudi heritage and therefore should be respected. But while prescribing this restrictive lifestyle for its citizens, some members of Saudi elite do not seem to think these rules should apply to themselves.
Particularly, when it comes to cutting loose abroad, some of the Saudi establishment does not exactly present a picture of religious piety. In neighboring Lebanon, the most liberal country in the Arab world, Saudi princes have been seen raining hundreds of thousands of dollars on women in night clubs. Perhaps they justify their behavior by only using foreign currency.

Judging Syria: Saudi Arabia

Now you will call me a Kafir due to quick typing mistake...check my edited fixed post again.

So should I get ready for arabian fatwa against me:lol: You nonsensical chump.

arabs destroyed the Persian empire 8000 arabs against 300000 persian

The Battle of al-Qādisiyyah (Arabic: معركة القادسيّة‎; transliteration, Ma'rakat al-Qādisiyyah; Persian: نبرد قادسيه‎; alternate spellings: Qadisiyya, Qadisiyyah, Kadisiya) was the decisive engagement between the Arab Muslim army and the Sassanid Persian army during the first period of Muslim expansion which resulted in the Islamic conquest of Persia.

if it happens again :

858735_Monster-Eagle_620.jpg

Hindutva and Zionism united with Sauds lol

(perhaps we could have a nonsense thread just for Arabs and Indians??)

again calling my views as hindutva... where have u seen something in my post above.. are u this plain STUPID??

hahah... un believable... what are u a 5 year kid who got a PC??? lollllll

RSA is living Hypocrisy, because in Islamic Governing-Ruling there is no Kingdomship or KING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom