What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

Why are Indians still fighting with sticks? I thought Indians made big statements after their Galwan debacle that going forward they will be carrying and fighting with guns.

No money to buy guns?

Actually tawang sector is one where india has numerical and tactical superiority over the chinese. We have 3 divisions there in an area 5X smaller than ladakh

Actually, Bom 6’—is the main reason behind several violations between India and China. The 'Bom 6' peak is north of the sacred ‘108 waterfalls’ at about 4,420 meters. The peak that falls in Indian territory, has got a lot of tactical advantage from the military point of view, as it has a commanding view of the surrounding areas on both sides.

Yeah the video is old, undated so not sure when it was taken. Apparently it's from the same sector though.
All I see is two sides who don't know how to fight, trying to fight.
Ehhh, they pushed them up against a steep area with a wall and used barbed wire to prevent them from getting close and herd them in. The long rods allow them to hit them while also being able to use the barbed wire as a buffer. There are tactics used in these 'medieval' engagements.

Don't confuse general bakshi's post about 1967 with this clash

Oh I'm not confused at all. India tries hard to rewrite history via Bollywood movies since they are the most watched movies around the world. As long as it has killer item songs, it will do the trick. Create your own narrative and say it over and over again, it'll be someone's truth some ay!

Why are Indians still fighting with sticks? I thought Indians made big statements after their Galwan debacle that going forward they will be carrying and fighting with guns.

No money to buy guns?
Out of the loop much?
Indian Chinese agreement ban carrying any kind of firearms on the border
Both sides don't want to escalate

FB_IMG_1670949537282.jpg
FB_IMG_1670949537282.jpg
Just a random post from fb

Back
Top Bottom