What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

The trouble is you guys always start boasting and get carried away with your own versions of stories.
Same showboating was done on 26. 2.2019 but then after 27.2.2019, there wasn't any Indian member to be seen for over a year...kind of same happened after Chinese released images of captured, battered and bruised Indian soldiers.
Since you spend an average of 20 hours a day on PDF, try not to jump the gun.... as who knows what would Chinese release and show this time.

I'd recommend boxing matches and gatka fight and it should be telecast live. Dude there is no fun in how they are fighting here. I want my money back... oh wait!

Humility is not one of their strong points, I see.

Not sure what kind of complex they’ve got but this is quite extreme.

images.jpeg-20.jpg

That's how soldiers are supposed to fight?
Like when a women fight in your mohallah street , more noise and less action :lol:
And it looks like in old summer time video, why in December those hills aren't covered with snow? Now pajeets will say its because of global warming lol

Where are their sidearm? At this point a chappal should be standard sidearm at LAC.

looks like an older vid, from Galway, perhaps?

There aren’t very many Chinese, so it seems slightly odd

You run away from other threads when confronted with proof and asked questions and pop up like a Herpes on other forums to praise RSS and Modi….
True Indian you are …:

May be Indian smelled so bad that Chinese decided to back off
I’m still waiting on his reply to a question about religion. He manages to avoid answering by getting banned constantly

For years, Indians have been exasperated by how far their country lags behind China on several parameters of national power: the gross domestic product, per capita income, military hardware capabilities and more. Yet, in my book, “Flying Blind: India’s Quest for Global Leadership,” I argued that two unique factors set India apart: a loyal and influential diaspora, and Mumbai’s Bollywood.

Can anyone explain, why indians in the forum are jubilant & celebrating ?

China holds lot of indian territory. This incident also happened at indian turf. You still using sticks and chinese smartly using this no weapons rule to take more and more land. On the other hand, you try to take one step over the LOC and a sniper shot will open up your skull.

How can you be so lenient on your national sovereignty.

The Chinese had nothing whilst these gangus were carrying cut-down trees and pipes now wait for the reply gangus Chinese gonna bring out all the kama sutra weapons with nails and spikes :DDD

Back
Top Bottom