What's new

Big Discussion - SINGAM LEAVES FOR CHINA: What are your expectations ?

Two Ancient Economic Powerhouse shaped world's future in the past. Can we repeat the same for the fu

• Total voters
No permanent friends or enemies in diplomacy and the world. age old adage.

Still, no Good power than Money power, Pakistan needs you more than you need Pakistan.
definitely we need Pakistan, India is important as well. two in different ways.

We are not enemies. We may be estranged due to recent historic reasons but nothing about our world view is in conflict. China is a sister country of India.
you are right

Yea we saw how much you helped in the past.
i dont need a American teach me how much CHINA cared Pakistan. we will always closely support Pakistan to defend its homeland.

Mod meets Zhang Dejiang, Chairman of National People s Congress( NPC) Standing Committee. They say he is teh second most powerful man in China. Maybe the chinese members here can confirm ?

CFCBkqYUUAAFpcl.jpg

i dont need a American teach me how much CHINA cared Pakistan. we will always closely support Pakistan to defend its homeland.

In the past wars US helped more than China. You know what I am talking about. Both are snakes anyways, we stabbed our true brothers the Arabs in the back.

Really? So Pak China brother countries, India China sister countries? So India Pakistan is brother sisters?
As he said it, maybe 60 years ago China and India were sister country. now we are not due to 1962.

In the past wars US helped more than China. You know what I am talking about. Both are snakes anyways, we stabbed our true brothers the Arabs in the back.
CHINA sold ballastic missile DF3 to Saudi back in 1980s, high level of mutual trust.

this will not last, indians are emotional touchy people,when they feel offended by chinese medias or any small moves in their so-called backyard or at border,they will forget the big picture and back on their old track to be hostile, mark my words.

I do not think so. China is not viewed as hostile to India by the people of India. The media may scream at the top of its lung whatever it wants, but that is not how people feel. Indians would rather have no enmity with anyone. Pakistan is the only natural enemy of India.

Massively important discussion.

Singam sir will establish a vedic dynasty in China.

Breaking News:

We have decided to extend electronic tourist visa to Chinese nationals: PM Modi

I don't understand why Modi is so popular in China :undecided:

CFCGfIgUUAAZo6j.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom